corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Incompetence

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Incompetence
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 10 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why am i witnessing more and more of this on a daily basis on todays roads?

Todays example, sat on a roundabout where the first exit had temporary lights on it, so the traffic was queuing across the roundabout so the left lane had a line of traffic waiting but instead of leaving a gap for traffic in the right lane to freely go around the roundabout people were just queuing solidly.

Needless to say when I finally got to the front i done a wheelspin to show my anger.
Joe

23rd Mar 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve is back, when did this occur?
jr

23rd Mar 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be honest steve i read the title as Incontinence saw it was by you and didnt actully alarm me
nathy_87

23rd Mar 10 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It pishes me off aswell, the awkward inconsiderate cunts just don't give a flying fcuk.
Ojc

23rd Mar 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's because the public have been nannyfied into a state where they are no longer self aware, they need signs to tell them there is fog on the road when travelling on motorways how do you expect them to cope with temporary traffic lights which disrupt their lives so much they cannot cope with it.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
I'll be honest steve i read the title as Incontinence saw it was by you and didnt actully alarm me

i was pleased to see you commented in my aircraft post
Ben G

23rd Mar 10 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fellow non gay puma owner

yes i've seen this too. boils my piss, literally.

i think it's just impatient people worried about the 3 cars coming from their right hand side getting in front of them, sort of like a male dominance thing.
3CorsaMeal

23rd Mar 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

driving around in my £150 fiat i had was the best motoring i've had, i could drive like i didn't care about anyone else and my car
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take yours to Nurburgring on may 21st and we will have a race.
Ben G

23rd Mar 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can't, i'm a tied down boring old man now according to willay/fad/jr
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame mate, i would have loved to poke your arches to see if there was any rust
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What we need is another Margaret Thatcher back in power to sort the imbeciles out.
Ben G

23rd Mar 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no rust on arches just a small bit by the passenger door at the bottom 46,000 miles

anyway, back on topic, david cameron will sort this shit out, he's a good lad.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mine seems to have developed a bit of rust i that location too, but i just painted silver hammerite over it
Jambo

23rd Mar 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
It's because the public have been nannyfied into a state where they are no longer self aware, they need signs to tell them there is fog on the road when travelling on motorways how do you expect them to cope with temporary traffic lights which disrupt their lives so much they cannot cope with it.

Exactly. Nobody is responsible for their own skin. I can evidence this too. If the weather remains constant Mon-Thu (it doesnt matter what kind of weather) if there is a sudden change say for e.g on the Fri, traffic chaos ensues. The day when the environment they drive in differs even slightly there WILL be unexplicable traffic jams as people can't cope. It truely frightens me.

I have seen two people in the last week going in the left hand lane the entire way roundabout.
jr

23rd Mar 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i can't, i'm a tied down boring old man now according to willay/fad/jr

tis true, all ben can hope for now is some slippers, talking about gas rates and a brief blast down the A13
Daveskater
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a roundabout on the A40 up the road from here (which is on the fastest route home but I don't go that way because people drive like idiots) and people are always queueing across it during rush hour so when I sometimes want to go straight over on a Friday afternoon, you have to try and go round all the morons that have started going round when they're not meant to.

Related to roundabouts, there is a mini roundabout outside the shop I used to work at. People are forever indicating left to go straight over because there is a tiny bend in the road. It's been there about 4 years now. I'm so surprised that nobody pulling out has been hit by someone signalling wrongly. If I had a proper old £100 banger I would be pulling out all the time when people are indicating just so it can actually happen and hopefully people will stop being brainless.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Graham88

23rd Mar 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get this almost everytime I come out of my road. Pedestrian crossing on the exit to the left of mine so when that goes to red everyone just queues up infront of me so I can't pull out. They usually just look straight ahead or try and act busy once they realise they're blocking all movement on the roundabout.

[Edited on 23-03-2010 by Graham88]
P1CK4D

23rd Mar 10 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Needless to say when I finally got to the front i done a wheelspin to show my anger.

Fantastic
micra_pete
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what happens when driving such a homosexual car ;(
Ojc

23rd Mar 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It won't be homosexual when we fit the coilovers to it.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you witness such similar behaviour aswell then
micra_pete
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 18:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do I too enjoy this part of puma ownership.

Nice to see you back Steve

[Edited on 23-03-2010 by micra_pete]
scottyp1989

23rd Mar 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant stand people indicating early on an island then moan at you because you have pulled out when they have indicated 2 exits early, also when they indicate to go straight on
Daveskater
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People indicating wrong in general is fail tbh as it will result in something going wrong and them blaming you.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Incompetence 23 database queries in 0.1472611 seconds