corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The official "I hate my neighbours" thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The official "I hate my neighbours" thread
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   24th Apr 10 at 07:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate my neighbours.

Left three dogs in the garden, they are barking their arses off, and she is passed out drunk on the other side of the house where she can't hear then.
And this is not first time ...

Had 6 hours of sleep tonight, and can't sleep anymore.

Why you hate neighbours?
bazzaa

24th Apr 10 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nae use mate a stay next door to jakies half seven every mornig get woke up with botels going into the bin
Bonney

24th Apr 10 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to have neighbours like that. Had an alsation that they used to keep in the back garden all the time. Used to bark all night.

We had the council around about it, then the enviromental health then the RSPCA. The lot of them did nothing. Even went around asking politely to tell her to take the dog in to the house and always got told the same thing "He is always in the house, It's someone elses dog!"

In the end they moved out, Now got someone else with a dog but at least he keeps it in the house all night and its quiet!
Cole

24th Apr 10 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't really hate my neighbours I have to get on with them as they are my mum and dad plus my sister lives in the house right behind me so I have no choice but to get on with them lol
MarkSport

24th Apr 10 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate my neighbour too.She moans about me fixing my car on the drive and reports me to police etc for noise and everything.I feel like phoning them when she's getting stoned out her face in the garden whilst her 6 month old kid is left in the house....
x14xe sport

24th Apr 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
I can't really hate my neighbours I have to get on with them as they are my mum and dad plus my sister lives in the house right behind me so I have no choice but to get on with them lol

council estate?
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

24th Apr 10 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feed the dogs some nice sausages laced with sleeping tablets

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
l15ter

24th Apr 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same issue but its not down to dogs but motor bikes
Simon

24th Apr 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some polish people living underneath me, when their friends come over they always park across the drive blocking both my cars in which infuriates me
bazzaa

24th Apr 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by l15ter

wee boy across the road from me is the same hes got his dirtbike out all the time and he jsut revs it n goes round his drive way.
Cole

24th Apr 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by x14xe sport
quote:

council estate?

unfortunatley yes lived on one all my life dont see a problem with it
C2RL R

24th Apr 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only have one neighbour and she's cool. she's hard of hearing and pretty old. she doesn't have any relatives that live near by so she always tells me she like when i have people round because she feels safe knowing we are home next door. she doesn't mind me playing music or having bbq's. happy days really!
Winemaker

24th Apr 10 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bazzaa
quote:
Originally posted by l15ter

wee boy across the road from me is the same hes got his dirtbike out all the time and he jsut revs it n goes round his drive way.

I have one of these arseholes across the road too, every Sunday and Saturday morning around 6-7am, he sits out there revving the shit out of his two stroke. I had enough this morning I went over with a pair of side cutters and cut the plug lead and casually walked back over the road sat in my chair and stared at him. A couple of minutes later one of the other neighbours walks over to me and handed me a six pack of beer.
Cole

24th Apr 10 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats criminal damge though be careful if i were you
saj_123

24th Apr 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never met my neighbours but when we first moved in they played loud music and made a general racket, although they no seem to make any noise.
lostboy
Banned

24th Apr 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't hate my neighbours, one side used to bounce his Suzuki GSX-R 1000 off the limiter and do burnouts in his kitchen anytime between midnight to 2 am filling his house with smoke which would come over to mine, but I like bikes so was never really that bothered about it unless I was mega tired.

Was fun watching him splat rubber all over his kitchen and his wife going off it lol my mother hated it when he did that though.

Was especially fun when he had a race can on it considering the pipe was so small jesus fucking christ it made some noise, you could hear him from about 5 miles away on a nice quiet day, no word of a lie.

The other side used to shout at her son and BF alot but she moved out, no one in there at the minute.

[Edited on 24-04-2010 by lostboy]
Ben G

24th Apr 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thats criminal damge though be careful if i were you

he lives in australia, i don't think there are any laws over there, it's still pretty backwards

good idea though tbf.
gooner_47

24th Apr 10 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloke across the street from me has a mental quad bike which he gets out in summer, he's always tearing up and down the main road on it. doesn't bother me in the slightest though, the thing sounds insane i love it!
Generation

24th Apr 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbour one side(small alley between us) is hardly ever there, and when he is he leaves empty so i can park my car down there, he even leaves his 30k merc on the street! Quality nieghbour!

Otherwise are polish, mums childminder and looks after their kid, so they are always really nice to us, and brings us back alcohol when they go on holiday! shes minted and owns about 7 shops, so only really the dad and 2 kids there
Ben G

24th Apr 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a young couple there next to us with 2 young kids.

they have been a pain in the past. moaning at us when we have music on for parties at midnight yet they did the same at 2am!!!!!!!

i had work at 6:30am and went fucking mad
davcohen

24th Apr 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in a house but either side they have been broken up into a house downstairs/ upstairs they are all very nice even swap tools and various other bits and bobs lol

However last year some random young people moved into one of the upstairs houses and decided to throw a garden party till 2:30am, Im not a fun killer but when you gotta be up for work at 5am it does start to piss you off
taylorboosh

24th Apr 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my nieghbours are ok tbh
Dan295

24th Apr 10 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my neighbour has a big fuck off dog, barks and goes mental when he lets it run round outside with no lead.

hes recently beat up some chavs and lets his dog out to go mental whenever my car alarm goes off, decent compromise tbh
dannymccann

24th Apr 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our neighbours are alright, one side never hear them and the other were a bit of a pain cos she parked her car over our space but she soon learnt her lesson after I parked so close to her for a week I had to fold my mirrors in. The joys of having a beaten up car

They bang about a bit but I think they are sorting the house out after moving in, only so often so its alright. Our dog likes to chase their cats whenever they come in our garden though
Aaron

24th Apr 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people who live above my Mrs do our head in. In their first week of living there...i was up banging on their door at 4am on a Thursday morning to tell them to STFU. I spoke to them like a proper cunt ...but i was tired and hungry...so thats my excuse.

Also, they NEVER (well, up until last week) put their bins out....they just fill my girlfriends up with their shit. Once again, i was up there to tell them the error of their ways...and they now sort their own bin out.

I'm pretty sure that this flat (rented) is the first place they've lived without mummy and daddy doing everything for them. Time to learn the hard way then.

[Racist] What makes it worse for me is that one of them is black...and me and the Mrs can't help but refer to her as "the Ni**er" [/Racist]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The official "I hate my neighbours" thread 23 database queries in 0.0166941 seconds