corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Uni Pranks?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Uni Pranks?
antnee

User status: Offline
13th May 10 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the best pranks people have done to uni mates rooms, etc?
saj_123

13th May 10 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the stuff that occurs around here is stuff like stealing other housemates stuff if they leave their door open. My mates housemates locked him into his room, they put a table and sofa thing in-front of the door so he couldnt get out. That happens alot. Facebook rapes occur alot. Dont really know of alot tbh.
RichR
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate passed out pissed up so we thought we'd colour one of his teeth in black, anyway we slipped so ended up colouring all his teeth in and then did his whole face with permanent black marker - he couldn't get it off for days - had this greyish tinge to his face for weeks after
RichR
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we also signed a mate up to every available free stuff ad, we got him nappies, incontinence pads, condoms, toilet rolls, haribos, freeze dried noodles, sexual health leaflets, all through the post to his Mum and Dad's address
Skylined

13th May 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We room swapped two girls once when they went out and left their rooms unlocked.

Swapped all posters/clothes/bedsheets/desks etc, they liked it so much they kept it like that

Know some people who turned a whole room upside down, and another time everything was taken outside and the room was re-created outside

Also, usual stuff like cling filming someones door and covering everything in newspaper etc.
saj_123

13th May 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is another one, a housemate went home and left his door unlcoked and we cling filmed his whole room. It was my mates birthday the other day and his housemates got a bad picture of him from facebook and got it printed onto t-shirts and he had a party and they where all wearing these t-shirts with this guys face on it, it was a terrible photo.

[Edited on 13-05-2010 by saj_123]
FAZ
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fb rape

hiding a phone ina printer then taping it shut and constantly ringing the phone

moving / hiding stuff from / in rooms / kitchen

singer hall needs a swipe and key to acces flat and room, if they leave their room, find their keys and lock them out (keep there keys as its a bit hrsh making them payŁ15 rto be let back in) and return the keys when your bored of their panic etc

taping shit etc all over a room

if two people are out and what not swap stuff over in kitchen / rooms - or completely swap each others rooms over

[Edited on 13-05-2010 by FAZ]
saj_123

13th May 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are some harsh ones too.

In the first week we hid all this guys food and put it into the attic and he went mental. One of my mates is a bit crazy and he decided after a night out to put his bollocks in a glass of water and tried to get his other housemates to drink it. Luckily for them they never did.
Calum

13th May 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We stayed in halls with en-suites. The toilets were built into the wall, and the cisterns were able to be accessed from the hall outside.
Wait until someone has just started taking a shit... fill the cistern up with shampoo... and pull the chain to make it flush.

You can imagine the results
Dom

13th May 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In first year at halls someone filled one of the guys toilet (everyone had their own shower room) with a bottle of washing up liquid, which completely filled his shower room with foam

In my final year house before i moved in, a few of them decided to shift the whole contents of one of the guys rooms into my empty room whilst he was out. Apparently he came back pissed and just stood in his doorway for an hour or so

There was a big thing with food fights in first year between flats which didn't go down to well with the wardens...
antnee

13th May 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I posted after seeing this on E38

[quote name='DubDanny' date='10 May 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1273500890' post='2826193']
Especially when one of your mates leaves his room open for the weekend

Around 1,400 tesco value plastic cups and well over 100 litres of water, and leaving me to close my eyes at the door entrance and throw the key to his room in one of the cups, which just so happened to land at the very top of the 'H'

charcoalgrill

13th May 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A random guy left his phone in my neighbours flat, so we text his mum at 3 o clock in the morning asking her to bring underwear next time she visits, she text back instantly saying "but you have loads", we replied with "i have Diarrea, and i could have got laid like 8 times tonight" (he text his mates from home saying he could have shagged so many birds that night- unlikely as he was a fat cunt)

Anyway, he realised that he forgot his phone, came back, left with his phone, then 20 minutes later came back kicking the door and going mental as he realised what we had done.

Other pranks- taking off doors to peoples ensuites, silver foil everything in peoples rooms, moving someones bed out into the courtyard whilst they are passed out on it
saj_123

13th May 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol that is great I am so doing that.
saj_123

13th May 10 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time I go into my friends flat there is always someone stealing other persons matress from other flat.
Dan295

13th May 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cling film a la fuck
LeeM

13th May 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by complex_maze
We stayed in halls with en-suites. The toilets were built into the wall, and the cisterns were able to be accessed from the hall outside.
Wait until someone has just started taking a shit... fill the cistern up with shampoo... and pull the chain to make it flush.

You can imagine the results

actually fucking ed out loud! cant wait for uni, im gonna be older so ill have no fear and just go all out ha ha!
mart08uk

13th May 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cling Film sucks, use shaving foam!! Once used about 8 tins and covered a punto for a joke
antnee

13th May 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
Cling Film sucks, use shaving foam!! Once used about 8 tins and covered a punto for a joke

When I was in 6th Form, we had some spare post-it notes, so did some viper stripes over a guys polo parked up on the side of a main road!
jibjob

14th May 10 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best one ive heard is get a wheely bin full of water and chuck a handfull seeds of some sort into it preferably mushrooms as they grow best. Lean the bin up against the door. Knock on the door and you can gather what happens

This is a 2 stage prank though. Its best to do it just before the person goes home for a while so like xmas break or holidays etc. Their carpet will be soaking so theres stage 1. Cue stage 2. By the time they get back from their break the wet carpet, warm radiators and seeds have now sprouted everywhere and turned it into a mushroom farm
MJFF88

14th May 10 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
Best one ive heard is get a wheely bin full of water and chuck a handfull seeds of some sort into it preferably mushrooms as they grow best. Lean the bin up against the door. Knock on the door and you can gather what happens

This is a 2 stage prank though. Its best to do it just before the person goes home for a while so like xmas break or holidays etc. Their carpet will be soaking so theres stage 1. Cue stage 2. By the time they get back from their break the wet carpet, warm radiators and seeds have now sprouted everywhere and turned it into a mushroom farm

LOL!
monty46

14th May 10 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

flat mates put an oxo cube in my shower head and when i went to take a shower was covered in a sort of gravy.
Pip308

14th May 10 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

news paper over the door everynight for a few weeks till they are used to it, they'll start jumping through it, then one night, newspaper it and move something big and solid in the way
FAZ
Premium Member

14th May 10 at 07:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or replace the paper with a cup of water?
Budgie

14th May 10 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll read through properly when i get a chance.
but a good simple one ive seen is put a small table on top of someone asleep.
then get an air horn to wake them up.
simple yet effective
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XaeAFaKl4

[Edited on 14-05-2010 by Budgie]
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 10 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEgM92_LGU

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Uni Pranks? 22 database queries in 0.0136650 seconds