corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 10 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do people think of Aliens/UFOs? Are they a conspiracy theory?

Having a debate on my facebook status with some friends who seem to think UFOs are real because one friend has seen something in the sky traveling at something like 2000mph. I have told him that there are planes which do that speed!

I believe it's all something made up by America.

Also, the whole terrorism/9-11 event, is that all conspiracy?

DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 23:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You would be a fool to think 911 was a conspiracy, as for aliens and the likes then I beleive that we can't be the only living planet in this universe, there must be something out there.
bubble

4th Aug 10 at 02:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

911 conspiracy? No.

Aliens and ufo's etc? Yes. Governments would be terrified to admit the existence as it would cause widespread panic and hysteria amongst regular people and religious groups. Wether aliens have been foun on earth etc I dunno, but their existence is a certainty. Too believe we are the only life form on a planet is ludicrous, and completely ignorant.
Toby
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 06:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Several years back when I first dabbled with acquiring films from the internet I accidentally downloaded a large homemade documentary on the 911 and was horrified that they would suggest that the usa had anything to do with it, however more and more this went on I changed my views, whilst I believe that the attack was real I believe that the government are hiding a lot of things maybe to the extent that somebody must have known, I mean in recent years they can even bomb fuel tanks or whatever yet they managed to take x amount of planes.

aliens and UFO's well I am sat on the fence there are bits of evidence which I doubt but I do believe there is more than like a planet out there with life form, could even be a mirror of this world who knows
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you understand HOW big our own galaxy is, then think we're one galaxy containing billions on stars. Then realise that our one galaxy is one of TRILLIONS of galaxies, all containing billions of stars, you would need to be a very ignorent person to think we're the only life around.

We're already finding new planetary systems, and I believe there is life on mars (be it organism life, not intelligent life).

With regards to UFO's, I saw something once, and it can't be explained, so it is a UFO yes. Do we have aliens popping into the planet, no....

Lets face it, if you'd got all the way here and had that technology, you wouldn't be popping down for tea and crumpets. If Aliens did show up, we're totally f**ked. realisitacally, all these nuclear bombs, guns, missiles, wouldn't do crap, we'd be f**ked.

The universe is utterly immense, to think we're the only life out of the trillions and trillions and trillions of stars out there, IMO you'd need to be quite ignorent. Just because we haven't found it, doesn't mean its not there. We're still not touching the surface of what there is to see, and even our furthest probes launche 30 years ago, still are only half way out of our solar system.

Damien goes to find a youtube video..

As for 911, no, no conspiracy. Just religious nutters. Are there facts hidden, yes definatly, probably things like ransoms before they crashed etc but the government won't tell these facts. Normal American service then.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by Daimo B]
Bart

4th Aug 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

As for 911, no, no conspiracy. Just religious nutters.

Im sorry, but the large financial gains by most of the corrupt politians involved are too big to ignore.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeha had to ammend.

tbh, i'd find it a bit sickening, and a very strange way for one (or few people) to allow two important financial buildings to be destroyed, a few thousand killed, sending the world into financial crises, just to get a bit of money in their own pocket.

I know theres a lot of corrupt polititians, but even I can't see them going that far.

The attack was real. Whether the American government knew before hand and how it was dealt with, is the secrets about 911imo.
mwg

4th Aug 10 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Till an Alien comes knocking on my door asking to borrow some sugar I say its all bull shit.
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone that thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy is a fucking idiot.

What would be gained from wiping out a lot of the countries big earners? The volume of people needed to pull it off would be huge and at least one person would have come forward by now. Anyone that has watched that conspiracy film on it can pull the huge errors out of their 'facts'.

Before anyone starts on the princess Di thing, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. That was the biggest failure for road safety ever, they should have made a bigger case of it, they could have saved a lot of lives.

Daimo, whilst I agree with all your points on UFO's there is NOTHING as ignorant as spelling ignorant wrongly!
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything you can eh, anything you can..........
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all about USO's. They are where the answers lie, they might not even be from outerspace they might already be here

There is military evidence to backup that there are metallic objects observed by radar/sonar by the Norweigan Mavy for 11 days that tracked something submerged to 20,000ft travelling at crazy speeds. Then it simply disappeared.

I hate the term conspiricy theories as a collective. I believe JFK was not killed (wholly) buy LHO and there was another gunman or two, plus the coveru which isn't even as Hollywood or sinister as you would expect. But that doesn't mean because I believe a murder was covered up that all of a sudden every single stupid nutjob theory appeals to me.

9/11 was committed by a bunch of rani's nobody else
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Anyone that thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy is a fucking idiot.

What would be gained from wiping out a lot of the countries big earners? The volume of people needed to pull it off would be huge and at least one person would have come forward by now. Anyone that has watched that conspiracy film on it can pull the huge errors out of their 'facts'.

Before anyone starts on the princess Di thing, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. That was the biggest failure for road safety ever, they should have made a bigger case of it, they could have saved a lot of lives.

Daimo, whilst I agree with all your points on UFO's there is NOTHING as ignorant as spelling ignorant wrongly!

My heart is litereally crying reading this thread guys honestly

At the very least i thought it would be another UFO/Alien bashing thread with most saying 9/11 was planned but dear god i never thought i'd be reading the likes of the bold text above.

So much hard work..loss of life..dedication and this is still the mindset of the general public.
Nath

4th Aug 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*sits back and waits for all the Michael Moore fans to turn up*
Nath

4th Aug 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt have to wait long
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
It's all about USO's. They are where the answers lie, they might not even be from outerspace they might already be here

There is military evidence to backup that there are metallic objects observed by radar/sonar by the Norweigan Mavy for 11 days that tracked something submerged to 20,000ft travelling at crazy speeds. Then it simply disappeared.

I hate the term conspiricy theories as a collective. I believe JFK was not killed (wholly) buy LHO and there was another gunman or two, plus the coveru which isn't even as Hollywood or sinister as you would expect. But that doesn't mean because I believe a murder was covered up that all of a sudden every single stupid nutjob theory appeals to me.

9/11 was committed by a bunch of rani's nobody else

JFK was the last true President of the USA. He was killed Jambo.
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know he was killed

He wasn't perfect but he wanted to change it for the good. He was met with his demise because of it.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you only ever read one thing about 9/11 then this pretty much explains it all...

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/how-911-was-done/

For now i'll just assume you have spent years of your lives studying this subject and all the actual facts that have been proven you have proven otherwise...
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know he was killed

He wasn't perfect but he wanted to change it for the good. He was met with his demise because of it.

But you said he wasn't killed ? Or have i read it wrong.

Oh and by the way your fucking spot on mate.
Sam
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be a bit naive to think that there is no possibly of the existance of other life forms out there.

We will probably never discover anything as amazing as a species of alien life form in our lifetimes, but one cannot rule out the possibility completely.

As for 9/11... Turn the clock back to 1979 when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

al-Qaeda were given money by the Americans and the Saudis to get rid of the Soviets. Osama bin Laden (who you probably know is from Saudi Arabia himself) and his mates in al-Qaeda grew more radical/insane and demanded that the Americans leave Saudi Arabia during the Gulf War, and were also pissed off that they the Americans were chums with Israel.

Now, al-Qaeda and whoever they ally with (the Taliban for example) want to pretty much wipe out any threats to their radical Islamic idealisms and such, so basically that means the West (in particular the USA), Israel etc. etc.

So if you think about it, in a way the USA is responsible for 9/11...
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your looking for something hard enough you will find evidence of it.

The first question I will ask you is ok so it was a conspiracy, all you are saying is true... Can you say WHY?! tho?
mwg

4th Aug 10 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
If you only ever read one thing about 9/11 then this pretty much explains it all...

For now i'll just assume you have spent years of your lives studying this subject and all the actual facts that have been proven you have proven otherwise...

FLOL what a load of shit
Nath

4th Aug 10 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Michael Moore said it's a conspiracy so I believe him. It's not like he made that shit film to line his pockets or anything.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

FLOL what a load of shit

Yeah like you have even read it that quick

CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If your looking for something hard enough you will find evidence of it.

The first question I will ask you is ok so it was a conspiracy, all you are saying is true... Can you say WHY?! tho?

What are you asking me mate? About 9/11 or JFK?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Michael Moore said it's a conspiracy so I believe him. It's not like he made that shit film to line his pockets or anything.

You seem to be obsessed with MM Nath? I suggest you find another path for your research

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0156789 seconds