corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A timely reminder for you all!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A timely reminder for you all!!
ar corsagsi

User status: Offline
   25th Aug 10 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just come across this on PNG, Really makes you think how carless some people can be

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=67403

RIP little girl
chloe16v

25th Aug 10 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg that is so sad, i hope the cunt goes down for a very long time, shame he wont get done for murder though, it will more than likely be careless driving
N3CRO

25th Aug 10 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very unfortunate
Richardhhha

26th Aug 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it hits you harder if you have children, for example a year ago i would have gone oh thats sad poor woman, but now it is quite a horid feeling that i cant explain as i have a young son and couldnt imagin what it would be like to have that happen
MarkSport

26th Aug 10 at 05:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luckily, I have never seen a crash happen infront of me and really dont want too.I think If I was put in his shoes it would have been too much for me.like most people i think it would make me feel as if it was happening to a close relative of mine just to see my reaction.
Adam-D

26th Aug 10 at 05:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

terrible that.
Ben G

26th Aug 10 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's a real shame, really does make you realise it's not worth it.

although, if she hadn't cut someone up, it would never have happened, so maybe she should also learn her lesson.

might seem harsh but people who don't use mirrors or don't check their blind spot before pulling out really annoy me.
taylorboosh

26th Aug 10 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats shit but the police would see it as the womans fault, he wont be done for murder ect, see was obviously very close to his car. you cant hope someone gets locked up for life for slamming his brakes on in a give and take road rage situation. he will already have to live with it the rest of his life
DaveyLC

26th Aug 10 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very sad story!

It depends what the guy says to the police though John.. I would imagine if he felt enough remorse to try and top himself I doublt he'll be trying to protest his innosence in a hurry.
AlunJ

26th Aug 10 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very sad story
a_j_mair

26th Aug 10 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

although, if she hadn't cut someone up, it would never have happened, so maybe she should also learn her lesson.

might seem harsh but people who don't use mirrors or don't check their blind spot before pulling out really annoy me.

my opinion of you has just been lowered

the woman lost her child, a little worse than really anoying you. And you dont know what caused the road rage, not harsh just a pretty stupid un informed comment
ed

26th Aug 10 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

What the fuck is wrong with you?
DaveyLC

26th Aug 10 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a government approved Class A C**T and even I think Ben's post was in bad taste!
harrisp

26th Aug 10 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I cant beleive you are even saying this, everyone makes mistakes while driving but she has just lost her child and you say she should learn a lesson and just because it annoys you.
Minty_Fresh

26th Aug 10 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i can see where ben G is coming from in a way, maybe she didnt see him but some people just think f-uck it and pull out (which she may have done)

but as said if someone does this on purpose or accident, thats what a horn is there for, just dont follow it up with racing behind there rear bumper giving it the big one...

just want to add but i have had a past experience of road rage backfiring.

a friend and i wer driving to his house one night, when a car was touching my rear bumper (ok a little bit didnt bother me but caught my attention) but it was for about a mile. I put my brakes on a little sharp and then he over took me shouting abuse, i raced after him for him then to slam his brakes on (cutting me up) and about 4 chaps jumped out the car and ran towards me (tinted rear windows so i couldnt see them), i drove off quick and that was it..

just shows that road rage (and other things) can so easily escalate into much serious endings..

[Edited on 26-08-2010 by Minty_Fresh]
FlamingCorsa

26th Aug 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think ben means it how it came across.

road rage happens alot........., prob quite a few crashes because of it also similar to this.

it just this case is made tragic because of the loss of life:-( which no one wanted or thought would happen! very sad story!

makes me think about few weeks ago when i was having a play with a 350z, it was a good fun little blast for few miles, he was just about keeping up with the clio, i put brakes on hard to get down to 30 in the 30zone and he could not slow down hard enough partly due to leaving braking latter to catch up alittle on me so pulled out and passed me as we go into 30 zone.

wot if there was car coming the other way, or he last control and went off the road! anything could have happened really but sometimes u just dont think when your in situation!

i could have been in similar situation to that bloke in this situation i guess, as i think could many of us if we are being realistic!

sad :-(
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 10 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't see the reminder/lesson/point of the guys post.

if i have a kid in the car should i be more careful about cutting people up? afterall thats poor driving that could of caused an accident and lost someone else their passenger.

or does it tell me not to slam my brakes on it front of people?

i see it as two bad drivers and the little girl has been the innocent party in it all.

Stupid Woman

Stupid Bloke

remember the story starts with them both overtaking people
FlamingCorsa

26th Aug 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i don't see the reminder/lesson/point of the guys post.

if i have a kid in the car should i be more careful about cutting people up? afterall thats poor driving that could of caused an accident and lost someone else their passenger.

or does it tell me not to slam my brakes on it front of people?

i see it as two bad drivers and the little girl has been the innocent party in it all.

Stupid Woman

Stupid Bloke

remember the story starts with them both overtaking people

excatly right, it does say they both were overtaking so she must have been reacting to the road rage! road rage happens its just very sad when things like this happen!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But they were on a dual carriageway - why shouldn't they be overtaking people? I don't see anything about them driving in a dangerous manner (until the guy braked hard anyway), or driving with excessive speed etc.

Very sad story though
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 10 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know people who plan their whole journey and route just because they have their kids in the car and they are the most precious thing in the world to them.

Brett
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very sad, but agree with the minority who believe she was equally to blame.
DaveyLC

26th Aug 10 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The issue is when you are in a car road-rage can turn you into something terrible! If someone bumped your trolley in the supermarket you wouldnt batter the shit out of them would you?
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've known people to ram each other with trolleys

Brett
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go shopping in Asda every week and it can get heated amongst the aisles tbh.
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would never slam my brakes on infront of someone incase they damaged my 1995 VW Corrado VR6, thats my main concern on the roads, making sure my car is safe as its no easy to replace and easily classed a write off

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A timely reminder for you all!! 22 database queries in 0.0149009 seconds