corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » In your nature to be a "hater" for the sake of it?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author In your nature to be a "hater" for the sake of it?
SetH

User status: Offline
14th Sep 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is in some humans nature to hate things that are successful, popular and more often then not of very high quality.

I think that this would explain the "haters crowd".

For example there were a lot of status updates regarding 'The inbetweeners' last night which I myself also posted about. I have just seen a few people generally slating it. Now hopefully I am wording this the right way but I do not think this is about 'having an opinion' (To which everyone is entitled) but I think its more a case that these people do not like it because it is very popular, very successful and program of high quality.

another example would be the twilight saga which again has had considerable success worldwide. Personally I am not a fan but I do not slate it and can sit back and acknowledge that just because I do not enjoy it does not mean that it is off poor quality.

I would argue that it is in some peoples nature just to hate something because it is popular and successful and for no other reason. Quite often they will not have even seen said program or driven said car etc etc.

Are you following me here?

Do these people have underlying issues that causes them to become a HATER for no logical reason?

Or is it simply a case that they are not very good at putting an 'objective' opinion across.

OR?

DISCUSS....
Ingham
Banned

14th Sep 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just think they're cunts.
SetH

14th Sep 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you would go for reason one and that they are "haters" simply due to having underlying psychological issues in this case the fact that they are 'cunts'?
Gary
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I notice a lot of the 'cool kids' do this.

I think its because they dont want to be the same as everyone else, which in turn makes them 'cool'

Which is gay. Inbetweeners is awsome.
Lawrah
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Ive seen a lot of people like this..

I think its more they just want to be argumentative and stand out..

I didnt think anything of the Twilight Saga, then I acutally read the books and enjoyed them.

Everyone likes different things.
adiohead

14th Sep 10 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone in this thread actually likes it, and probably faps to it:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=574882
mattk

14th Sep 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking hate twilight, just because my girlfriend likes it and Im subjected to it so much, Ive even sat and watched the first one and it was crap, not just bad, utter shite
Lawrah
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The films are utter piss compaired to the books.
C2RL R

14th Sep 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you are correct there in most cases. there are loads of different catagories for these types of people though.

there are the ones who generally like to slag things off that are better than them. usually like when a gorgeous girl walks into a pub. she's not a slag or after attention. she's just stunning. there will be a group of girls somewhere in there asking "who does she think she is" etc.

then you have the non-conformist types. where they hate to be part of a popular culture or whatever so they rebel against it.

then there is the losers who cant come up with their own opinion so they just come out with a load of stuff they heard someone else say last week.
SetH

14th Sep 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

then you have the non-conformist types. where they hate to be part of a popular culture or whatever so they rebel against it.

then there is the losers who cant come up with their own opinion so they just come out with a load of stuff they heard someone else say last week.

Very good points
Gary
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
I fucking hate twilight, just because my girlfriend likes it and Im subjected to it so much, Ive even sat and watched the first one and it was crap, not just bad, utter shite

I really liked the films.

[/gay]
Bart

14th Sep 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread brings two words to mind....

John

Apple
3CorsaMeal

14th Sep 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is it always the premium members who feel and notice these strange things and make threads about them?
adiohead

14th Sep 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
why is it always the premium members who feel and notice these strange things and make threads about them?

and some of them coincidentally appear at the same time
Ian W

14th Sep 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a mate like this, if its something he doesn't like or hasn't seen it then its just "shite" no explanation it just is
Eck
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure about the hater thing but I think the inbetweeners is fucking shit.
Hammer

14th Sep 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
This thread brings two words to mind....

John

Apple

He has an iPhone 4?

I know the type, I have a mate who is the worlds worst for it. He actually depresses me, he could sit and say something was shite til he was blue in the face.
3CorsaMeal

14th Sep 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

yeah i know, they all spring into action spitting opinons here there and everywhere
SetH

14th Sep 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those pants you have on your head, do they have anuuuuuse marks on them?
Fro

14th Sep 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

yeah i know, they all spring into action spitting opinons here there and everywhere

Haters
Ingham
Banned

14th Sep 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
so you would go for reason one and that they are "haters" simply due to having underlying psychological issues in this case the fact that they are 'cunts'?

Probably because they are the shitsteam on society, although hating does tend to give me a sense of "I'm better than you and you're jealous".
mwg

14th Sep 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do it on purpose because I like to annoy everyone and get a reaction
daymoon
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jelousy that looks like hatred tbh.
Brett
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a hater
adiohead

14th Sep 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't hate what you ain't

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » In your nature to be a "hater" for the sake of it? 22 database queries in 0.3258619 seconds