corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scarcely believable story on Driftworks...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scarcely believable story on Driftworks...
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/other-chat/127424-my-wheels-stolen-last-night-colchester-essex.html

Here's the summary:

quote:
Sometime between 12:30am and 6:30am this morning had my garage broken into in colchester took my rota torques in white 18x9.5 et35 and in the process scratched the f*ck out of my soarer getting them out and dented the bonnet

They are unique as they just been painted fresh toyota pearl white so no marks on them at all front or back and have new falken 235/40/18 fk452 on two and new falken 255/35/18 fk452 on the other two.

One of the neighbours thinks they saw and heard a car with a loud exhaust coming off the estate around 2:30 ish this morning as she was coming back from work, said looked like a dark coloured coupe turned right out of the estate and down bergholt road towards the station.

If anyone knows where these are, or suspects they might know where they are let me know via pm please or ring/text me on 07933 671931 anyone that gives me info that leads to getting wheels back and or the cock ends that did this will be looked after

Then...

quote:
Had a text this morning from someone that had read the thread on here but wants to be kept anon saying 99% sure they knew where the wheels were and that they were on a dark red s13 parked up in Southend. Gave me an exact location, got someone to do a drive by and confirm that the wheels were on the car and I drove up there earlier on this afternoon to make sure myself. Got there and house deserted just this s13 on the driveway with my rota's on it! Scratched some of the pearl paint off to double check behind a spoke and my old paint behind them so definately mine.

Straight on phone to a friend who runs a recovery truck who repo's cars for a living, 30 mins later lifted and on back of the truck and on way out of town. Left a note through his letter box asking to call a number to get his car back and within an hour was on phone. Explained how had him on cam and had been seen leaving the estate at the right time and he could report me if he wanted to but in return i'd report him for burgling my place so left him no way to go. He's been to collect his car, bringing a set of s14 rims with him with a mate, paid me £150 which goes to my mate for recovering the car and has agreed to pay back so much a week towards the damage so an absolute fucking result. Yet to see if he keeps to his word about paying every week but fuck it feel on top of the world right now

Also got him to sign a bit of paper stating that I had permission to remove his car in order to remove my wheels so covered
Part of the deal is I don't give out his name or address on the internet but fuck won't be had to spot a slammed dark red s13 on s14 rims in southend!

Just want to say a fucking massive thanks to the person that text me earlier today I owe you a serious drink, and thanks for the offers of help from other members.

But then it goes sour on page 9 when he misses a payment and he spreads the thief's name over DW...

quote:
Came round an hour late this evening pleading poverty the little thieving prick. Was meant to give me £200 and offered me £40.

So Mr Daniel Peart (I know you're reading this) you know what i'm gonna do. You can ram your money up your thieving arse you little cock cheese as by the time i'm finished with you i'll bet you'll need it for some cream to rub on the hole that hurts most.

...followed soon after by this:

quote:
Sorry for not updating sooner had a fucker of a night last night

C*nt face daniel peart had seen i'd put his name up on here (still don't know his username on here, maybe if someone had his email addy they could match it? lol) and decided to come late last night and get some revenge. Woke up after falling asleep on the sofa to doorbell going ten to the dozen, goes down to answer it and cock face is there with 2 of his faggot mates wanting to have a go and shouting me down for putting his name on the internetz. In a round about way tell him to fuck off and slam front door shut, walk back upstairs and within a min or so he's put a wheel brace through my downstairs window.
Run downstairs and grab the nearest thing to hand (a ping 3 wood lol) out the door and upto his car and put it straight through his windscreen to which he shits it and drives off.

So think thats it, calm down with a cuppa and bit of tv then door goes again, 4 coppers waiting for me. He's only drove straight to colchester nick and told them someone trying to kill him. I get nicked, missus comes home to see me getting bundled into a focus squad car = i'm in the shite.
Explained exactly what happened to the police in interview and i've been bailed till the 22nd nov whilst they do more enquiries.
Been to solicitors this after and most I can get done for is criminal damage which should be just a caution, but could get taken to court if they want to be c*unts about it.
Made a formal complaint and statement about cock face but no idea if he's been nicked or not.

So long and short of it is: cock end nob fucking cheese daniel thinks he's got his own back by getting me nicked, my missus given me the choice - her or the cars, and i've got a fucking glaziers bill to pay for my front window.

Not at all happy bunny today

Just want to state to anyone reading this thread I will not be publically listing any personal information about said cock cheese penis brain, but if anyone that has chatted to me over pm bout this before was to pass anything on would be beyond my control

Just can't believe the poster even entertained dealing with this person. Think it would have been better to get the Police involved as soon as he found out where the car was personally!

[Edited on 02-11-2010 by CorsAsh]
Matt H

2nd Nov 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should've pumped 40 weight oil into his mouth. Boom.
John

2nd Nov 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police probably wouldn't have done anything but you can't deal with anything yourself these days.

You either need to do a proper job on them or they just run to the police like faggots and you get done.
CorsAsh

2nd Nov 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Couple of Neesawn SR20 motors would pull a premium a week before Race Wars.
Chris x

2nd Nov 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gavin18787
Premium Member

2nd Nov 10 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in southend and know someone with a red nissan

Not him though

Was all going well up to a point

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
CorsAsh

2nd Nov 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't go head to head with someone who has nothing to lose.
Mark B

2nd Nov 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:

haha
Adam_B

2nd Nov 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should have just taken the wheels back and got a more secure garage. Keep it simple.
Jambo

2nd Nov 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

OMFG Quote of the day
taylorboosh

2nd Nov 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldve took the wheels back then dumped the car in a random place that would take an age to find
LeeM

2nd Nov 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personaly I wouldn't have left the note, I'd have had the wheels off and dumped te car back on his xrive
CorsAsh

2nd Nov 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
quote:

OMFG Quote of the day
Great. 51 minutes left. Whoop dee doo.
corsagsigav

3rd Nov 10 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would have taken the wheels back and just drop the car back down on the discs fk it.what i did when mine got taken
c20let

3rd Nov 10 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
Personaly I wouldn't have left the note, I'd have had the wheels off and dumped te car back on his xrive
Adam-D

3rd Nov 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you take the wheels back yourself. is that illegal? its your property?

also, if police were infom'd from the start what would have happend?

Adam-D

3rd Nov 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and with the outcome?

why is he being done for putting the windscreen in? after they bust his window first? self defence??
3CorsaMeal

3rd Nov 10 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like another Jimmy Bennett to me, what a load of bullshit, i bet he has sat in his room imaging all this happening in his head
Tom

3rd Nov 10 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The real victim will get done, the law favours theives and won't like his vigilante stylee behaviour. He should have just took his car and left it at that, theiving little pr*ck was never going to pay up.
alan-g-w

3rd Nov 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics or it didn't happen
Ojc

User status: Online
3rd Nov 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bloke sounds like a nutter
Neo

3rd Nov 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the estate Not a bad area tbh, kinda shocking to find someone from southend came up here for a set of wheels. How would he have known they were in the garage ? Or where he lived ?

Sounds a bit dodgy in my opinion.

Would have called the old bill myself as soon as I had some info and photo's of the wheels on the car. Then called had he had come and smashed the front window rather than retaliate. He knew where the guy lived ffs
ajscorsa

3rd Nov 10 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
I know the estate Not a bad area tbh, kinda shocking to find someone from southend came up here for a set of wheels. How would he have known they were in the garage ? Or where he lived ?

Sounds a bit dodgy in my opinion.

Would have called the old bill myself as soon as I had some info and photo's of the wheels on the car. Then called had he had come and smashed the front window rather than retaliate. He knew where the guy lived ffs

I rekon he's probably seen or read about the wheels online, the guy said he had just refurbed them so prob posted pics or something on Driftworks.
Neo

3rd Nov 10 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but still, how would he find out the address.

Colchester is a big place, he must have been tailed from a cruise or been a dick and posted something on DW that links him straight to his house

[Edited on 03-11-2010 by Neo]
AlexW

3rd Nov 10 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And if a mate of the theifs has ever bought any bits from the guy, he could find out where he lives etc.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scarcely believable story on Driftworks... 23 database queries in 0.0186231 seconds