corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1 AK47,1 russian, big explosion

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1 AK47,1 russian, big explosion
Baz-Zico

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXONItsEU7E&feature=player_embedded

this guy is class

some of his other videos are good aswell
Root

27th Apr 11 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen before, his newer videos are MUCH better than his older ones, dual mac 10s, xbox destruction, dual m4s are some of my favs
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Apr 11 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool
DaveyLC

27th Apr 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAKE as fuck.. You'd have to be built like a shite house to hold an AK like that without even looking like you're holding a weight.. Bloody BB gun.
DaveyLC

27th Apr 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...Mag is too tight too.
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Apr 11 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but its gold
DaveyLC

27th Apr 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL!! Plus they are soo inaccurate I very much doubt anybody could hit that on a single take with one round
Russ

27th Apr 11 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're a bb gun
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Apr 11 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does steve still have those toy guns?
Root

27th Apr 11 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
FAKE as fuck.. You'd have to be built like a shite house to hold an AK like that without even looking like you're holding a weight.. Bloody BB gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QyFKE7BzbI&playnext=1&list=PL845FF59E58AF2F6D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d7liCgNb5E

Still think they're fake? He's always got his hands on guns, he's a talented individual, there's a vid of his holding m4's in each hand shooting, it's real guns and they're amazing videos

[Edited on 27-04-2011 by Root]
Jambo

27th Apr 11 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't look fake?

JaffaTB

27th Apr 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that guy looks like he would be fun on a night out
Sunz

27th Apr 11 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its only on full auto they are so inaccurate, the slide mechanism is so heavy that when its moving back and forth is creates a lot of kinetic energy which causes the barrel to flex up and down but on a single shot like that, the bullet would have already left the barrel before the barrel had a chance to flex.

But saying all that the video doesn't look real to me, I have seen his other ones and say they are real, just the explosion has enough shockwave to move the camera but not his t-shirt ! something doesn't seem right.
A1EX

27th Apr 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also he's not Russian, his name is Kyle, he used to be FPSKyle then he started this thing and alter ego
DaveyLC

28th Apr 11 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QyFKE7BzbI&playnext=1&list=PL845FF59E58AF2F6D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d7liCgNb5E

Still think they're fake? He's always got his hands on guns, he's a talented individual, there's a vid of his holding m4's in each hand shooting, it's real guns and they're amazing videos

[Edited on 27-04-2011 by Root]

Its so fake and CGI'd it hurts to watch

That particular AK47 weighs just over 4.5kg's and he's holding it like its made of plastic.. Also the Mag doesnt sit that tight in that model, if you were handling a real one it would be continuously making noise..

Also on the AK the lever on the side goes Saftey (locks the slide), Semi, Auto.. He's got that set in full-auto, probably because its just a plastic moulding and its a BB gun
Brett
Premium Member

28th Apr 11 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave trying to make out he's some gun legend

He's got countless videos, pretty sure they're real.
DaveyLC

28th Apr 11 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
I think its only on full auto they are so inaccurate, the slide mechanism is so heavy that when its moving back and forth is creates a lot of kinetic energy which causes the barrel to flex up and down but on a single shot like that, the bullet would have already left the barrel before the barrel had a chance to flex.

But saying all that the video doesn't look real to me, I have seen his other ones and say they are real, just the explosion has enough shockwave to move the camera but not his t-shirt ! something doesn't seem right.

The Barrel flexes as the round exits, the rod along the bottom is for shock absorbtion and stability..

I doubt there are many people (if any) who could hit a target that small, that far away with an AK on semi, with no scope and in one take. I dont even think the rear sight has a setting to accomodate for that distance
Root

28th Apr 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunz

The Barrel flexes as the round exits, the rod along the bottom is for shock absorbtion and stability..

I doubt there are many people (if any) who could hit a target that small, that far away with an AK on semi, with no scope and in one take. I dont even think the rear sight has a setting to accomodate for that distance

Davey, just watch some of his other videos, look at all the guns he has, when he's at the ranges, etc, I really don't think it's fake, not everything on the Internet is, just most, but if you do, fair enough

[Edited on 28-04-2011 by Root]
Ojc

28th Apr 11 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Also on the AK the lever on the side goes Saftey (locks the slide), Semi, Auto.. He's got that set in full-auto, probably because its just a plastic moulding and its a BB gun

Wrong.

AK47 is

Safety
Full Auto
Semi Auto
Jambo

28th Apr 11 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's one of the most commonly used assault rifles in the world in production for decades. Best inform all the organisations and military's that use them that they are no good
DaveyLC

28th Apr 11 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a well known fact they are innacurate.. They are however devistating!
DaveyLC

28th Apr 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:

Wrong.

AK47 is

Safety
Full Auto
Semi Auto

My Bad..

I still think its fake as hell though.
Ojc

28th Apr 11 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its a well known fact they are innacurate.. They are however devistating!

On fully auto yes, much like the M14 on fully auto, but the Americans still use the M14 as a sniper rifle. All of those early high calibre assualt rifles (7.62mm) were a handful and was part of the reason the M14 had the selector switch in the end stuck on semi auto.
Root

28th Apr 11 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you've been playing too many video games..the only reason it's inaccurate is recoil, you're not gonna get recoil from the first 1-2 bullets, are you? On this video, look at the smoke lingering after the explosion, you think someone is gonna CGI all that to look that real? It'd take very LONG, and for what? youtube videos? Watch some of his other videos..Guy's legit and his videos are awesome
A1EX

28th Apr 11 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:

you've been playing too many video games..the only reason it's inaccurate is recoil, you're not gonna get recoil from the first 1-2 bullets, are you? On this video, look at the smoke lingering after the explosion, you think someone is gonna CGI all that to look that real? It'd take very LONG, and for what? youtube videos? Watch some of his other videos..Guy's legit and his videos are awesome

Except for pretending to be russian, calling himself Dmitri and really being an american lad called Kyle

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1 AK47,1 russian, big explosion 22 database queries in 0.0142958 seconds