corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » steroids. flame suit on

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steroids. flame suit on
bubble

User status: Offline
9th May 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like answers from people who have dabbled with them because i am curious about a few things.

i think i am at a level now where i dont think i will get much stronger, without the aid of something. i use a lot of protein, and eat a lot of protein packed foods. i have lost a good amount of weight, and i do have muscle definition in some parts, like shoulders, and traps and tri's. but i do want to get a bit bigger. it is a vanity thing i will admit. if i can get stronger and a bit bigger im interested.

however.

i have heard that steroids are an injection? is there anything else i can take that will actually help me to get stronger and pack some size on? because i am petrified of needles, and do not want to be jabbin myself.

ta
Jake

9th May 11 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can take orals. best to ask on uk muscle steroid section
Ben G

9th May 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

danabol?
BarnshaW

9th May 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant you get dianabol or oxys by oral quite readily, dont they suggest you take chlomid or something like that to stop you getting bitch tits? and thistle milk to protect your liver
Jake

9th May 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oxys should be avoided. tbol are supposed to be a decent oral to get started
bigdan

9th May 11 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

napalons dianabol is about as good as your gunna get. both give you bad water and naps make you piss blood if you dont drink enough
sc0ott

10th May 11 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard good things about pink thai dbols.
Ojc

10th May 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fuck is this thread all about?

Getting a bit fruity in here TBH
sc0ott

10th May 11 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ojc, basically a remap to the human metabolism.
Dr Pepper

10th May 11 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
i would like answers from people who have dabbled with them because i am curious about a few things.

i think i am at a level now where i dont think i will get much stronger, without the aid of something. i use a lot of protein, and eat a lot of protein packed foods. i have lost a good amount of weight, and i do have muscle definition in some parts, like shoulders, and traps and tri's. but i do want to get a bit bigger. it is a vanity thing i will admit. if i can get stronger and a bit bigger im interested.

however.

i have heard that steroids are an injection? is there anything else i can take that will actually help me to get stronger and pack some size on? because i am petrified of needles, and do not want to be jabbin myself.

ta

Whats your size, weight and 1 max reps for bench, squat and deads. Whats does your diet and training consist of? .... should give people a better idea of whether you are anywhere near your natural max. Personally I would go to a forum where you are likely to get an informed answer from experts.

Personally I dont think they are a good idea for most people - ie, anyone who isnt actually competing- you can get to a bigger size by looking at other things - diet, training regime and form being the three main ones.

I might be wrong but I got the impression from your post that this steroids idea might be a bit of a whim, due to you slowing up with your natural gains.

[Edited on 10-05-2011 by Dr Pepper]
sc0ott

10th May 11 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before and after shots are essential.
emicen

10th May 11 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
ojc, basically a remap to the human metabolism.

More like bolting on an ebay turbo:
- thermal loads your cooling can't deal with (mood swings)
- bits don't work properly (impotence anyone)
- surprise when your rods and pistons give in (organs luuuuurve roids)

All for a short term performance gain.
Ojc

10th May 11 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took steroids for 3 years.
Russ

10th May 11 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not the same sort mate
Ojc

10th May 11 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc

10th May 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Budesonide
Generic Name
budesonide (bu DESS on ide)

Trade Name
Entocort EC

What is budesonide?
Budesonide is a steroid drug. It works mainly in the intestine to reduce the inflammation of Crohn's disease. Unlike other steroids (prednisone, cortisone) very little budesonide reaches the bloodstream. Therefore, this drug should cause fewer of the severe side effects usually associated with the use of steroids.

What is it used for?
This drug is used to treat mild to moderate Crohn's disease of the intestine.

How do I take it?
Budesonide is usually taken in the morning. Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew. Keep all medications away from children. Never share your medications with anyone else.

What do I do for a missed dose?
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your regular schedule. Do not double up on this medicine.

Are there interactions with food or beverages?
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice should be avoided while taking this medication.

Are there interactions with other drugs?
An interaction generally means that one drug may increase or decrease the effect of another drug. Also, the more medications a person takes, the more likely there will be a drug interaction. Always tell your physician all the drugs you are taking.

Interactions may occur with the following:

ketoconazole (Nizoral)
itraconazole (Sporanox)
erythromycin (E-Mycin)
many AIDS drugs

Is there a problem if I have another disorder or disease?
At times, a drug may have a different or enhanced effect when other diseases are present. At other times, the drug may worsen or effect another disease. With this drug, the following disorders may be a problem:

tuberculosis
hypertension
diabetes
osteoporosis
glaucoma
chronic liver disease

What about allergies?
People who have known allergies or asthma may be at an increased risk for a reaction from any new medication. The physician should always know a patient's allergy history. Signs of an allergic reaction are skin rash, hives and itching. Of course, a person should not take budesonide if there has been a previous reaction to this or a similar drug.

What if I'm pregnant, considering pregnancy or breast-feeding?
Most females now know that, if possible, no drug, including alcohol, should be taken during pregnancy or lactation. The potential danger, of course, is an injury to the baby. However, some drugs are much safer than others in this regard. So, the FDA has a grading system for each drug which reflects what is known medically. It ranks. drugs from A, where medical studies show no evidence for danger to the fetus or mother, to B, C, D and X, where the medical evidence indicates that the risk to the fetus outweighs any benefit to the mother. Budesonide is ranked C. Always consult your physician before taking any drug during or when planning pregnancy.

What are the effects on sexual function?
There are no known adverse effects of budesonide on sexual function.

Are there other precautions?
When budesonide is used to replace other steroids it must be done carefully. Steroids should not be stopped suddenly as an adjustment period is necessary. Follow the physician's instructions.
Avoid people with infections such as chicken pox or measles.
Advise physician of any conditions that suppress the immune system.
Even though the level of budesonide in the blood is low, it is still there and steroid side effects can occur (although less frequently).These include psychological changes such as depression and insomnia, swelling of the face, and loss of bone (osteoporosis). Rarely severe bone damage may occur in the hip or knee requiring surgery.
Patients with advanced liver disease or cirrhosis need to discuss the use of budesonide with their physician.

How long is it safe to take budesonide?
The FDA has approved budesonide for use up to 8 weeks. However, other steroids are used much longer than this. Discussion with the physican is required.

How about side effects?
Adverse reactions can occur with any drug, even over-the-counter medications. Some of these are mild such as a stomach upset, which may be avoided by taking the medication with food. Minor reactions may go away on their own but if they persist, contact the physician. For major reactions, the patient should contact the physician immediately.

For budesonide, the following are the observed side effects:

Minor:
headache
nausea
respiratory infection
swollen or moon face
acne
skin striae or markings
Major:
depression
hip or knee pain

A physician's comment...
Budesonide is a new type of steroid. It acts locally on the intestinal tract in Crohn's disease, and then gets largely metabolized by the liver before it reaches the main circulation. The hope is that long-term side effects of steroids can thereby be avoided.

Corsa_Sport21

10th May 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roid Rage...

Sc0ot,im going to out-benchpress you 2night.
Jake

10th May 11 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not an anabolic steroid though dizzee
bubble

10th May 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:

however.

ta

Whats your size, weight and 1 max reps for bench, squat and deads. Whats does your diet and training consist of? .... should give people a better idea of whether you are anywhere near your natural max. Personally I would go to a forum where you are likely to get an informed answer from experts.

Personally I dont think they are a good idea for most people - ie, anyone who isnt actually competing- you can get to a bigger size by looking at other things - diet, training regime and form being the three main ones.

I might be wrong but I got the impression from your post that this steroids idea might be a bit of a whim, due to you slowing up with your natural gains.

[Edited on 10-05-2011 by Dr Pepper]

cheers for replying. im 5'7 now down to just below 15st was 20st before. 1 rep max for bench dumb bell press is 50kg each hand. deadlift is dependant on if i feel buzzed up i suppose but can do one rep 220kg plus bar. and tbh i do not do squats. i tend to work chest and shoulders back etc rather than legs. my legs are fairly big anyway.

my diet manily consists of fish and chicken-a lot of, and vegetables like carrots and runner beans. i have a lot of protein shakes and i will have a blow out every couple of weeks or so.

i love training, im not bored of it, im just wondering if i will get any stronger or if im at the most i can do without taking stuff.
Jake

10th May 11 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i tend to work chest and shoulders back etc rather than legs..

im out
bubble

10th May 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
quote:
i tend to work chest and shoulders back etc rather than legs..

im out

why
Jake

10th May 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

each to their own and all that with regard to training and im sure barnshaw will come in here mouthing his little bald head off over anything i say. I just think training legs is necessary if you want a proper X shape
Fro

10th May 11 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also think training legs is important regardless of how big they are.

I never used to in the past but since i have I find it helps my upper body to gain better
sc0ott

10th May 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Train legs if you want a bigger upper half. All down to the testosterone of something in your muscles.
weedon

10th May 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Classic line of "my legs are already pretty big" Fuck that im going Squatting in a min actually.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » steroids. flame suit on 23 database queries in 0.0134170 seconds