corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Annoying people in a public place

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Annoying people in a public place
Lynny

User status: Offline
13th Jun 11 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently sat in spoons having my dinner, and there's a group of lasses sat behind me with loud, screechy voices, making lots of noise. One has the most chavvy accent. I'm struggling not to say anything. Has anyone been in this situation where they've actually told random strangers to shut up? Or do you just put up with it? Or move elsewhere?
LeeM

13th Jun 11 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a pub... me and my mates got told to keep the noise down in our local the other week by some middle aged woman. she was promptly told to get to fuck
Budgie

13th Jun 11 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

start playing boogeys and they'll leave you.
Lynny

13th Jun 11 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
its a pub... me and my mates got told to keep the noise down in our local the other week by some middle aged woman. she was promptly told to get to fuck

I don't mind loud noise, expect that in a pub, it's when they have a really annoying voice/laugh/swear alot it annoys me
LeeM

13th Jun 11 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think you can really pull someone for having an annoying voice or laugh because theres not much they can do about that really, all i'd do is move if it bothered me that much
adiohead

13th Jun 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
Currently sat in spoons having my dinner, and there's a group of lasses sat behind me with loud, screechy voices, making lots of noise. One has the most chavvy accent. I'm struggling not to say anything. Has anyone been in this situation where they've actually told random strangers to shut up? Or do you just put up with it? Or move elsewhere?

tell the waitress.

I once went mental on a plane because of annoying people and nearly got arrested

Was told that I should have said something to the air Steward.

[Edited on 13-06-2011 by adiohead]
Nath

13th Jun 11 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get anooyed far too often in public places. I think I have a problem.
Jambo

13th Jun 11 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

People not looking where they are going, fat women walking arms out streched with shopping bags taking up entire pavement. Bad parenting, dickheaded customers who go to a till when its busy to make the assistant then leave the desk to point them in the direction of the thing they are looking for etc.

Selfish usual behaviour of the general pubic, exacebated in chav culture.
Nath

13th Jun 11 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I get it worst when out shopping.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jun 11 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it just me that thinks being sat on CS whilst out for lunch is also horrendous?
adiohead

13th Jun 11 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Is it just me that thinks being sat on CS whilst out for lunch is also horrendous?

she's out eating and asking for advice on a forum full of men, seems normal to me.

[Edited on 13-06-2011 by adiohead]
Jambo

13th Jun 11 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ditto Nath. Some cunt yesterday was walking out of Smiths, looking back into the shop whilst walking DIAGONLY across the entrance bumping into me. Gave me a dirty look
If i had not been ss speechless for one human beings complete ineptitude for the whole door/people scenario then I would have called him a stupid old doddery cunt.
Lynny

13th Jun 11 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

I'm at work on a break?
Jake

13th Jun 11 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some little slags behind me in the cinema giving it the big one so i turned around and asked them if they were planning on shutting the fuck up
Tom G

13th Jun 11 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just move?
There is some cheeky fuckers out there though.
My Gf got told to be get off the phone by a man as she got on the train and sat down last week, was tempted to meet the train on the platform tbh.

[Edited on 13-06-2011 by Tom G]
dannymccann

13th Jun 11 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:

People not looking where they are going, fat women walking arms out streched with shopping bags taking up entire pavement. Bad parenting, dickheaded customers who go to a till when its busy to make the assistant then leave the desk to point them in the direction of the thing they are looking for etc.

Selfish usual behaviour of the general pubic, exacebated in chav culture.

I <3 you Jambo, I reckon you and me could get on really well. We could debate all day long about just how fucking annoying the cunting general public are when out and about in town centres / supermarkets etc
harrisp

13th Jun 11 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cinemas are the worst for it, especially when some cunt is talking all the way through or kicking my chair or phones ringing etc.
Nath

13th Jun 11 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
Cinemas are the worst for it, especially when some cunt is talking all the way through or kicking my chair or phones ringing etc.

Some idiot yesterday fell asleep, snored, got woken up by his son, took a phone call, called them back because he couldnt hear them, then fell asleep and snored again. I thought I was victim of a prank tv show or something.
Jambo

13th Jun 11 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Some idiot yesterday fell asleep, snored, got woken up by his son, took a phone call, called them back because he couldnt hear them, then fell asleep and snored again. I thought I was victim of a prank tv show or something.

Seriously, how annoying?! Should of made a complaint got him kicked out.

Danny, anytime mate. Boils my piss.
Nath

13th Jun 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was with a chick who I don't know all that well so I thought showing my true colours and raging wouldn't be a good look
harrisp

13th Jun 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Last time I went (except for the actual last time where I drove 20 miles and it was fully booked ) there was a lad and his mum, his phone kept ringing then inbetween her extra loud coughing fits she kept bollocking him loudly all the way through the film.
Ash_EP3

13th Jun 11 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yep,

I had the pleasure of woman in her 30s laughing really loud at everything during hangover 2 (even the bits that weren't that funny ) she also loved to give running commentary throughout!

Why oh why don't they just provide headphones and a headphone socket (aux) in the seats!!!
AndyKent

13th Jun 11 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find the balance difficult.

I've been annoyed at people being noisy at inappropriate times, and I've been shouted in by a bar manager for being too loud.

Comes around goes around
Hammer

13th Jun 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people in general are becoming more and more ignorant tbh.

Although this is a definite side effect of growing old I feel
AlunJ

13th Jun 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I almost decked someone on the train earlier, not being funny but if I can hear every word on someones ipod earphones, then you must be listening to it too loud or you're deaf

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Annoying people in a public place 22 database queries in 0.0168130 seconds