corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F*cked up dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F*cked up dreams
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Sep 11 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Share your weird/fucked up dreams in this thread.

I'll start...

The other night I had some weird dream, my mate and his girlfriend were in it... I can't remember much about it, all I remember was that the three of us plus some other random, strange people were in some room somewhere (it was kinda like a room in a castle of some sort?).

His girlfriend I think had some kind of argument with him and she left the room, followed by some of these other people, then my mate and the rest of people had what appeared to be camouflage paint/clothes on and they left the room too.

The next thing I remember was that we were all in some kind of underground lair with a stream in it it was fairly dark and spooky, but there were some torches in this lair. Anyway I started seeing some dead bodies floating down this stream and one of them was my mate's girlfriend. I was watching him look at her float past and he looked like he was about to start crying etc. but then a voice said to him "no it's not her" and then he just shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

I remember waking up the next morning thinking "WTF?!"
BluKoo

8th Sep 11 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dreams are so fucked up that I coudln't describe them without writing an essay.

But the short version of a recent dream is I was in a harness going down a huge zip-line/flying fox and there were check points. At each check point there was a paddle I had to hit to open up the next section of wire. I missed one and came to a dead stop, and my eye balls came flying out!
Thankfully someone handed them to me and I stuck them in my pocket, but later I got hungry and because I was still blind I thought they were grapes when I found them in my pocket so I ate them.
Then I woke up at the horrific though of being blind for the rest of my life

[Edited on 08-09-2011 by BluKoo]
Matty SRi

8th Sep 11 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
I missed one and came to a dead stop, and my eye balls came flying out!
Thankfully someone handed them to me and I stuck them in my pocket

Fucking
Matty SRi

8th Sep 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am actually in tears over that comment!
Just the thought of walking around with no eye balls and someone passing then to you and you going "oh, cheers mate!" and putting them into your pocket
sand-eel

8th Sep 11 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently had a really weird/scary thing...was dreaming about something and I woke up but the dream was still playing whilst I was awake...so I sat up and could still see/hear things that were in the dream whilst awake, It was pretty fucking scary actually, needed to get up walk around splash some water on my face and have a drink and shit to make it go away...I was even uncontrollably talking to myself and knowing I was doing it
Matty SRi

8th Sep 11 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The last dream I can actually remember having was a few weeks ago and the guy with 4 arms from mortal kombat was chasing me around a village because I woke him up!
BluKoo

8th Sep 11 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
Just the thought of walking around with no eye balls and someone passing then to you and you going "oh, cheers mate!" and putting them into your pocket

Seemed like the most sensible thing to do at the time

I also had my first sleep paralysis experience last week.
Horrible, horrible feeling.
LeeM

9th Sep 11 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can never remember mine, but have had that weird thing where you wake up but cant move a few times recently
Eck
Premium Member

9th Sep 11 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of my dreams are violent tbh Last night I dreamt I was in McDonald's with my mate, and these boys no older than 16 pushed into my mate, so I told the tallest (and ginger) one to calm doon. Next thing he gets his dad over to have a word, and the next part I know the dad is on the floor and I'm stamping on his head Then a polis man arrives, who is the same as the man who lay there dead
Matty SRi

9th Sep 11 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi

Seemed like the most sensible thing to do at the time

I also had my first sleep paralysis experience last week.
Horrible, horrible feeling.

You sir, have made my night. Thank you!
sand-eel

9th Sep 11 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck I may have had sleep paralysis then....
"In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[9] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.[8] The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful or dream-like objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision."

Possible cause are lucid dreams, which I get often which is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
LeeM

9th Sep 11 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when ive had that sleep paralysis it has come with a real feeling of fear. i feel really uneasy and on edge for a bit afterwards too
Ellis

9th Sep 11 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last nights one was strange, started off drinking at a friends house, I got up to leave but his mum was all over me - then it strangely skipped to being a shopping centre. I can remember the shopping centre being like Buchanan Galleries in Glasgow, we were running around the place trying to find somewhere I could nail her then it all came to an end when I woke up for work. Woke up pretty gutted tbh.
K2 GTi

9th Sep 11 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have sleep paralysis. I have to sleep on my front. If I sleep on my back I get it, and wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I have so many stories and it is scary as fuck!!!
Jed D

9th Sep 11 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to get this same one every night...

id wake up... go to my bathroom for a piss... wash my hands... look up in the mirror and i have no eyeballs... just shitloads of blood gushing down my face were they were... then wake up in bed and think fuck!! lets go for a piss....

so repetitive!! 3-4 times a night i used to get it
Whittie

9th Sep 11 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heard a few people are having crazy dreams lately
Seany

9th Sep 11 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sleep paralasys is horrible, I remember waking up thinking I was having a heart attack and trying to scream and shout for help but I couldn't, I couldn't move
at all, only lasted a minute but it was scary as fuck.
Also got sleepapnia (sp) often stop breathing when falling asleep and wake with a fright.
Ingham
Banned

9th Sep 11 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't say I've had sleep paralasys but now I want it
A2H GO

9th Sep 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually have very realistic dreams that make you relly sad, like writing your car off or something happening to your partner and feel awesome when you wake up and realise it was just a deam
BluKoo

9th Sep 11 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night I dreamt that I got my ex girlfriend pregnant so I just removed her from my friends list on Facebook assuming that would solve the problem
Hammer

9th Sep 11 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have lucid dreams to the point I can get up, go for a slash, go back to bed and then start where I left off.

Is this normal?
A2H GO

9th Sep 11 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I have lucid dreams to the point I can get up, go for a slash, go back to bed and then start where I left off.

Is this normal?

No, going for a slash in the night is proper fucked up.
adiohead

9th Sep 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prostate cancer, imo.
Hammer

9th Sep 11 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
quote:

Is this normal?

No, going for a slash in the night is proper fucked up.

In the night?
sand-eel

9th Sep 11 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Is this normal?

I can wake up and start from the same place sometimes as well...you have to really concentrate though

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F*cked up dreams 22 database queries in 0.0166311 seconds