corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jeds little LOL story

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jeds little LOL story
Jed D

User status: Offline
8th Jan 12 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, rite, so my lass sold a junior bed frame through one of these sell and swap facebook sites and it was arraigned for me to deliver it.
i typed the postcode into my freshly updated tomtom but it wasn't recognising it, so the buyer and my lass agreed im to meet the buyer next to the school only a street or two from their house...
so i went to the school and parked up thinking 'were the fuck are they'...
i then noticed a young (about 18ish) year old lad walking towards my car so i wound the passenger window down and said "alrite" he got in the car and as i said "your house far from here like?" he said "is Sandra ok? why didnt she come"...
we both looked at each other very fucking puzzled thinking WTF!!
i then briefly explained im delivering a bed frame for ebay are you not they buyer? as he dived out my car faster than the speed of light with fear in his eyes he said "n n noo, im waiting for my auntie, sorry mate, sorry!!"
full of but funny as fuck
Ben G

8th Jan 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very weird was probably a dogger.
Jamie-C

8th Jan 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why did he get in tour car then? Did he think you were Sandra?
JonnyJ

8th Jan 12 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate and I nearly did a similar thing once. He had arranged for us to be picked up by a friend of a friend. Neither of us knew this guy and my mate not being very car minded didnt really know what car he had (just some sort of people carrier) or what he even looked like, just that he'd pick us up outside a shop. Some guy pulled up, in a people carrier, my mate assumed it was him so just jumped in the car. Poor guy thought he was getting hijacked
Jed D

8th Jan 12 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Why did he get in tour car then? Did he think you were Sandra?

haha he must of thought Sanda sent someone else
Jed D

8th Jan 12 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
My mate and I nearly did a similar thing once. He had arranged for us to be picked up by a friend of a friend. Neither of us knew this guy and my mate not being very car minded didnt really know what car he had (just some sort of people carrier) or what he even looked like, just that he'd pick us up outside a shop. Some guy pulled up, in a people carrier, my mate assumed it was him so just jumped in the car. Poor guy thought he was getting hijacked

hahahahahha
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Jan 12 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember when i went to the chinese once with my mum and bro to pick up take away..

she parked on the road directly opposite the shop and she went in, me n my bro thought it would be funny to turn the car around and park it on the same side of the road as the chinese but just a bit back from the shop so she couldnt see us straight away..

we did that and you wouldnt believe it another zafira pulled up, same colour and model exactly where my mum parked.. as she walked out she walked straight over to this car and got in it with chinese. Ive no idea what the guy must of thought but my mum saw the funny side and saw us as she got out lol
Mark.W

8th Jan 12 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

8th Jan 12 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris that's brill.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
DaveyLC

8th Jan 12 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol!!!

I was at a cash point and some old dear of about 80 just come and sat in my car, she then turned to me and said "ooo you're not Simon" I just sat there in disbelief until some bloke called Simon showed up and took her away while apologising purfusely lol
Jed D

8th Jan 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahaha some good ones

i once came out of a shop that i parked round the side of.... came round the side to find some old guy trying to get into my car... (dark green mk1 clio at the time)...
i said "oi WTF are you doing!!" he froze and looked behind him to realise his 5 door was on the otherside of the road he was trying to get into my 3door that was lowered and had halfords top spec wheels... tints etc......
Jamie-C

8th Jan 12 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had an old woman come upto my car before when I was parked outside the hospital waiting for my mum, she asked me if she could get a taxi here, I thought she just meant in general so I said yes, next thing she opens the door and gets in and tells me where she wants to go then I had to explain to her she had to wait for a taxi to come
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

8th Jan 12 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love this thread,some crackers.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Generation

8th Jan 12 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mum once drivin home from work stopped at bus stop to give my brother a life.
Was at night so she pulled up at bus stop and said "get in I'll take you home" he got in..

It wasn't my brother.
Must thought she was a prosi or something:/
Jamie-C

8th Jan 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LeeM

8th Jan 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was probably picking up drugs tbh
mike56gte

8th Jan 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
My mum once drivin home from work stopped at bus stop to give my brother a life.
Was at night so she pulled up at bus stop and said "get in I'll take you home" he got in..

It wasn't my brother.

brilliant! your mum must be pretty hot

[Edited on 08-01-2012 by mike56gte]
taylorboosh

8th Jan 12 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet he nailed her
andys sxi
Premium Member

8th Jan 12 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember these from when I had my brocade yellow Corsa went to the shop and a standard brocade yellow Corsa pulled up a lad went I to the shops and came back to my car and got init and then realised it was the wrong car haha

The other 1 was went to asda and I heared some woman shout oi what you doing trying to rob my car? Get out of my car !! Then she realised it was my car and not heres, the funny thing is mine was a Corsa and she had a fiat punto, both similar colours I couldnt stop laughing

April 08 feature car
sc0ott

8th Jan 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After i passed my driving test my instructer dropped me off at my house, but i think because i was on a bit of a high i didnt realise i walked into my neigbours house instead of mine.
Generation

8th Jan 12 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
quote:

It wasn't my brother.

It was VERY dark
0775kieran

8th Jan 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
quote:

It wasn't my brother.

He was VERY dark
mike56gte

8th Jan 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BeetleGav

8th Jan 12 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the missus started a new job last week, when i went to pick her up about 8ish, so it was dark. i stopped across the road to wait for her, i then found myself watching a lass cross the road from the same building and try to get into my car........turned out her fella has a red corsa too....which i thought ''fair enough''......too which when my missus finally came to get in my car, she had just done the exact same thing and went to get in the other fellas corsa!

wouldnt of minded if the other lass was half decent. but she wasnt lol
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jan 12 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
The other 1 was went to asda and I heared some woman shout oi what you doing trying to rob my car? Get out of my car !! Then she realised it was my car and not heres
I did a similar thing at a cruise, row of cars parked up behind where were stood, saw a lad bending down by the side of my Astra Coupe and I thought he was trying to have the Bertone badges off from the rear quarters, bollocked him and went to go over, turns out my car was next to his and he didn't have remote locking, was trying to find the door lock in the dark

[Edited on 09-01-2012 by Ian]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jeds little LOL story 23 database queries in 0.0134161 seconds