Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » marijuana

Poll: marijuana
Yes 22 (24.72%)
Occasionally 21 (23.6%)
Once 17 (19.1%)
Never 29 (32.58%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author marijuana
will_ainsworth

User status: Offline
27th Jun 12 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw a thread below, and it got me thinking. Who here has or does smoke pot, also what are your reasons, for example ''just to get high'' isnt really a good answer, something more along the lines of ''it makes me more creative or allows me to concentrate more'' also non smokers if you have never tried it, reasons why...

Reason i ask is where i live, i wont go a day without even smelling the stuff on the street, and there is loads selling it in public. even the local londis has a dealer situated in the shop (and i dont think they even know)

But i feel personally smoking has helped me change my outlook on life and calmed me down a lot. However this could just be generally growing up and nothing to do with the weed. I feel like i think about a lot more, my mind used to be fuzzy and erratic now i feel calmer and have a broader stance on life.

Whilst i think drugs can really fuck up peoples lives, and make them do things any sane person wouldnt dream of, i fail to understand how weed can be classified in the same league as the others, even drinking is worse yet its legal. bearing in mind pot has never caused any single person to overdose and die, surely a plant in its simplest form cant really be illegal?

Wouldnt it be much safer if it becomes legalised allowing the government to tax like ciggies and alcohol, the crime rate would slowly come down in regards to dealers and gangs.

Your thoughts?
nathy_87

27th Jun 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a non smoker, and it just doesn't apeal to me. Although I weriedly enough like the smell of it.
will_ainsworth

27th Jun 12 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
I'm a non smoker, and it just doesn't apeal to me. Although I weriedly enough like the smell of it.

How about eating it? is it the smoking or just a general non appeal to drugs?
Eddx14xe

27th Jun 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a non smoker. It was everywhere while I was at college, smelt/saw it on a near daily basis. It's just never appealed to me, I'd rather keep my money towards a better car or buy hobbie equipment with the money instead.
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had it a few times in my mispent youth; never liked it particularly, always thought it tasted like chlorine. Threw a massive whitey last time I had it when I was about 14/15 and haven't tried it since

edit: except space cakes at bugjam last year

[Edited on 27-06-2012 by LiVe LeE]
nathy_87

27th Jun 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never thought about eaitng it although I've heard about hash cakes. I probably would try it just to say, yeah I've done it.
will_ainsworth

27th Jun 12 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
I'm a non smoker. It was everywhere while I was at college, smelt/saw it on a near daily basis. It's just never appealed to me, I'd rather keep my money towards a better car or buy hobbie equipment with the money instead.

ahh didnt think of the money aspect its fucking expensive. I felt the same when i was driving and 'modding' my cars, i think if i had to choose between a nice car again or smoking, the car would win :/
Cavey

27th Jun 12 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87

Pretty much that, do like the smell of it. Have tried it though, but I didnt like the feeling tbh. The missus smokes it, doesn't bother me.

I think it should be legalised, but I also think it can exasserbate underlying mental issues as it seemed to do with an old housemate of mine that we had to get sanctioned. (along with the coke he had done in previous years)
John

27th Jun 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OP completely stinks of trying too hard to be 'artistic'.

If you are Steve Jobs and taking LSD in the 70's made you start Apple you could get away with it.

Smoking a joint and saying it's made your life so much better just isn't accurate at all.
LeeM

27th Jun 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't like smoking it particularly. Only do it on the occasion I've been on a "big session" and need something to put me to sleep
John

27th Jun 12 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet you also listen to 2pac. op, not lee, although lee might also.

[Edited on 27-06-2012 by John]
will_ainsworth

27th Jun 12 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I've had it a few times in my mispent youth; never liked it particularly, always thought it tasted like chlorine. Threw a massive whitey last time I had it when I was about 14/15 and haven't tried it since

edit: except space cakes at bugjam last year

did u smoke green or some kind of hash/soapbar
Whiteys are horrid one of the worst experiences of my life

how did u find the space cakes?
Brett
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been smoking it for years. Feel like it's ruined me and taken away my motivation more than anything. Also makes you associate with people that are generally losers. Not exactly proud of it and I've tried to stop and I don't care what anyone says, you get withdrawals, mega rage amongst other things, and life just seems overly boring in general without it. I've always said, if I'm blazed I could sit in a cardboard box and be happy. I don't even get stoned as such anymore, I feel like I do it just to bring me back to my normal level, if that makes sense. As for the more creative BS and stuff like that, try doing it for years and see how motivated you are to do art or whatever then. Summary, it's not cool and it's not clever, and from someone who smokes it, don't imo.
Balling
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been growing weed for personal use for the last couple of years.

Probably only smoke 4 or 5 times a year, but hate feeling like a criminal when I go buy it, so just grow my own.

Reason for smoking? Just to get high. I like the buzz.

Gary
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to smoke a lot as a teen.

Anyone who reckons has no side effects is lying/talking balls. I think it's affected my memory quite a bit
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both hash and green - just tastes like swimming pools to me and doesn't appeal; never really did but I've never worred about friends who want to do it

and space cakes were actually pretty nice

will_ainsworth

27th Jun 12 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
OP completely stinks of trying too hard to be 'artistic'.

If you are Steve Jobs and taking LSD in the 70's made you start Apple you could get away with it.

Smoking a joint and saying it's made your life so much better just isn't accurate at all.

Bet you also listen to 2pac. op, not lee, although lee might also.

Ha, trolls are out. If i thought outright its made my life better, i would have no desire to make this thread. The reason i asked is because im wanting to understand it a bit more. is it just me being naive thinking its due to this or is it me as a general person. If u were to ask people around me, it definitely has changed aspects of my life... social groups, choices ive made etc...

I dont listen to 2pac, used to love hiphop but i listen to more electronic music now.
Brett
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you do it occassionally, no doubt it's a good laugh, makes you giggle like a school girl and have an ace time. Just don't start on it daily cause it's a rocky road.
will_ainsworth

27th Jun 12 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the kind of response im after. I do feel some of the same things from time to time. Whilst i dont expect ill be able to smoke when im in full time employment. it really does make a cardboard box tolerable. I gave it up for two months at the beginning of the year, and i didnt find it hard but did miss smoking especially when surrounded by it. Did u use it just to escape though? I think thats what one of my friends do. he seems to get lost in a stoned mess, cant even be arsed to go get a drink etc... im not lazy with pot. thats why i can get creative...

[Edited on 27-06-2012 by will_ainsworth]
D0NN3R

27th Jun 12 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Used to smoke a lot as a teen.

Anyone who reckons has no side effects is lying/talking balls. I think it's affected my memory quite a bit

i had a mate that smoked it like they were fags (like one after the other) and now hes fucked up in the head and abit of a retard now
will_ainsworth

27th Jun 12 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the way im in my last year of uni. before people start waving the get a job you dole prick card
C2RL R

27th Jun 12 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I voted for occasionally but thats makes it sound like I enjoy it now and again,which isn't true. I have a couple of mates who smoke it everyday so if ever I'm with them and proper shit faced then I will have a few drags. Don't enjoy it that much and the strong stuff fucks me right up! Remember sitting there trying to get my brain in gear so I could go home but even when my brain kicked in my legs wouldn't work. I've been told its miles better when you're sober but its never appealed to me that much.
Matty W

27th Jun 12 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few times with friends once every few months when i was growing up and for a weekend in amsterdam last year.

Grew up with friends who started smoking it daily, just out of boredom and their lives just seemed to revolve around how they could get more. now they're a bit older they've cut back to maybe once or twice a week but all they all seem to be stuck in dead end jobs and all complain about how bored they are all the time. they dont seem to have any "get up and go" left

Eddx14xe

27th Jun 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_ainsworth
by the way im in my last year of uni. before people start waving the get a job you dole prick card

That's one thing the people at college hated. The stereotypes. They all obviously went college, had part time jobs, hygenic, weren't lazy but that's how they were thought of.

I don't speak to them now though and for all I know they could be the stereotypical dosser, laying in bed all day etc etc.
Ellis

27th Jun 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used it a few times in my youth, made me pretty ill so never did see the attraction.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » marijuana 25 database queries in 0.0165811 seconds