corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paramedic posing for pics next to crashed ambulance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paramedic posing for pics next to crashed ambulance
stubs

User status: Offline
18th Sep 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204718/Smiling-paramedic-poses-pictures-taken-police-officer-crashed-ambulance-overturned-999-call.html

Just read this article and thought I'd share it on here.
I think there's nothing wrong with what they've done... they clearly weren't at fault, and nobody suffered any serious injuries. They look like they were waiting for recovery & clean up to arrive, so did what many other people would probably do whilst waiting around next to a crashed vehicle.

Anyway, that's all beside the point... I think she's pretty fit, and if I were the copper taking the pics, I'd be trying to get her to pose a little different!
stubs

18th Sep 12 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

18th Sep 12 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The fire service on the other hand was very professional throughout.

Exactly, as they were there to do there job, as the paramedics were no longer in a line of there work,they were in a position to do this kind of things

its not like theyd turned up to a crash and were taking photos of themselves giggling bumming a dead body
VegasPhil
Premium Member

18th Sep 12 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Daily Mail is such a whiney publication.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
A2H GO

18th Sep 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, not done anyone any damage. Probs just taking pictures to stick on the wall for future office banter.
ryzer

18th Sep 12 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you know they weren't at fault?
noshua

18th Sep 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She was obviously driving
Haimsey
Premium Member

18th Sep 12 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought them things were incapable of overturning, I've seen some ambulance crews properly flinging them around! Quite surprising.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Neil

18th Sep 12 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey

I thought them things were incapable of overturning, I've seen some ambulance crews properly flinging them around! Quite surprising.

Looks like there was a crash that caused it to overturn..

Bart

18th Sep 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its in bad taste and very unprofessional.
nathy_87

18th Sep 12 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aint half some miserable cunts in this world.
sc0ott

18th Sep 12 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still would
Steve
Premium Member

18th Sep 12 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

female paramedics, even the pretty ones, always seem to have massive thighs and big bums
Ricky352

18th Sep 12 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be a different story if it was her own car that she or her insurance was going to have to pay for, but because it is a government funded professional organisation I feel the same as Bart.
BeetleGav

18th Sep 12 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people getting irrate because they were held up, making out like they shouldnt laugh about it but should physically move it by hand.... what else were they to do when theres nobody to treat?

also comparing it to people who slow down to take pictures of someone elses crash is abit wrong. they were taking pictures of there own crash!

some people are just pathetic, if it was my crash and id landed like that, id take pictures posing infront of it if i was unhurt.. . . . then id go cry
Welsh Dan

18th Sep 12 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a similar thing on Facebook a few months/years back, with people posting pictures next to crashed Police cars. A few people got bollockings over it, which seems a bit pathetic.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

18th Sep 12 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
A spokesman for the South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SECAmb) said: 'Thankfully no-one required hospital treatment as a result of this collision and the behaviour of the staff did not impact on the treatment of any patients. However, the way in which our staff behaviour is perceived is of course extremely important and we will be reminding those involved that some people may view these actions as unprofessional.

So they clearly see nothing wrong with it. They're just going to remind them that there are people with too much time on their hands who lack a sense of fun so just think about how some people could take it before they do anything similar again. End of the day, everything was in hand, they couldn't do anything about the fact the road was blocked, are they supposed to stand still and not do anything just incase someone takes things the wrong way? When I crashed my Corsa, within minutes there was a facepalm sticker on the damage followed by pics on Facebook, it's no different really.
Ricky352

19th Sep 12 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
quote:
A spokesman for the South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SECAmb) said: 'Thankfully no-one required hospital treatment as a result of this collision and the behaviour of the staff did not impact on the treatment of any patients. However, the way in which our staff behaviour is perceived is of course extremely important and we will be reminding those involved that some people may view these actions as unprofessional.

So they clearly see nothing wrong with it. They're just going to remind them that there are people with too much time on their hands who lack a sense of fun so just think about how some people could take it before they do anything similar again. End of the day, everything was in hand, they couldn't do anything about the fact the road was blocked, are they supposed to stand still and not do anything just incase someone takes things the wrong way? When I crashed my Corsa, within minutes there was a facepalm sticker on the damage followed by pics on Facebook, it's no different really.

There is a difference though, as I said in my original post. But I suppose thats just my personal opinion, whether its right or wrong its how I feel.
RichR
Premium Member

19th Sep 12 at 08:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how often do you crash, let alone tip over a vehicle and get up unscathed, I'd be bloody well taking photos too. Wether to show family and friends, put on fb or just as a record, I'd still want to have photos
mwg

19th Sep 12 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't see the problem if everyone was ok and they were just waiting for the recovery vehicle to come. Them not taking pictures wasn't going to speed the process up in anyway was it?!
Bart

19th Sep 12 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
how often do you crash, let alone tip over a vehicle and get up unscathed, I'd be bloody well taking photos too. Wether to show family and friends, put on fb or just as a record, I'd still want to have photos

Couldnt agree more.
This happened to me last year (luckily no-one was seriously injured), but 2 cars were written off and I came out of it quite luckily in comparison.

I also took alot photos, which you can see here.

Theres a big difference between posing for photos and taking photos for information / to show people.

If an ambulance driver had been posing at my accident, I would have had a word. Bad taste and very unprofessional.
nathy_87

19th Sep 12 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be different if she was posing in front of the silver car, and not the ambulance. She aint done nothing wrong imo.

[Edited on 19-09-2012 by nathy_87]
antnee

19th Sep 12 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I posed next to my car doing the facepalm when I crashed.
Bart

19th Sep 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
I posed next to my car doing the facepalm when I crashed.

we're you dressed in your ambulance uniform also?
mwg

19th Sep 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What harm have they done exactly? Not neglected treating anyone have they? All they could do was stand there and wait so might as well take a photo of it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paramedic posing for pics next to crashed ambulance 23 database queries in 0.0130889 seconds