corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinions...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinions...
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jan 13 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...would you spend £800 on your car?

I've ALWAYS wanted the Red leather for my Mito, from the day I bought it, but, I couldn't afford it at the time I bought it. Decided to have Bluetooth, iPod, Cruise and Climate instead. I've spotted on eBay a Mito breaking and it's got the red leather (and also the nav headunit just to annoy me!).

I can't see me selling the car at all, it'll be buying a house before I buy a new house...

Thoughts?
John

20th Jan 13 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much can you sell your interior for. That would be the major factor in my decision.
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ooo I never thought that... Surely my seats are worth a couple of hundred quid at least?
Kyle T
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
daymoon
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try to know the price down as much as you can. Wave the cash and get it for 600-700 easy I reckon. Then sell on your interior.

If you are not intending to sell the car then why not and I am sure it will add a bit of value to the car. Or you could keep your seats and re-fit them when you want to sell the car.
Bonney

20th Jan 13 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you like the car and don't see yourself selling it any time soon then do it.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

800 is nothing to some people and modifying a car.

Set of decent rubber...
Decent cage..
list goes on
Mertin

20th Jan 13 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spent over that a few times on the ibiza
With something like that, with it being pretty rare and maybe sought after you could likely sell it on when you come to sell the car for near enough the same price maybe? Thats my argument at times when spending alot on car parts Depending if you want the hassle of storing your current interior and the hassle of changing it again
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd probably stick it in the loft tbh... It is quite rare... I'll have a barter with the buy over email tomorrow
kennySRi

20th Jan 13 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy it and keep your standard interior. When you come round to selling your car put the interior back in and sell the red one to get the cash back
Ben G

20th Jan 13 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i had the cash spare and didn't plan of spending it on anything else, then yes i would.

i'm sure you could sell the red leather interior on again for decent wedge if you ever decided to sell the car.
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could spend the money on other things BUT I could just find the money if I wanted to

[Edited on 20-01-2013 by pow]
Ben G

20th Jan 13 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you rich bastard, you!

go for it mate, red leather always looks lovely.

i want red leather sport seats for mine, but it's justifying the cost of them that's my problem
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interior I have

What I want
RichR
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I nearly spent £50 an a dime bar on your car but you sold it to someone else.....
Ben G

20th Jan 13 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you get for £800? just the seats? or do you get the doorcards and dash also?
Kyle T
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like nice leather, definitely go for it if you plan on keeping the car.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seats and armrest cover Don't want/need the door cards, will keep my red ones quite happily.
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id spent 800 on my car in one go and have done but not sure i'd spend 800 on seats alone
SXI - Matt

20th Jan 13 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually prefer your ones but if you like them then go for it, as others say you'll be able to sell them on at after date probably only end up costing you couple of hundred after you've sold them
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are a bit in your face aren't they They're heated as well which makes me happy
pow
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Jan 13 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does seem a bit expensive although they are rare I suppose, I'm waiting for a similar moment that one comes up for mine.

My old interior isn't worth a carrot, not sure about yours. Is it an upgrade to anyone?
kennySRi

20th Jan 13 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a bit crap with the odd doorcards on, black leather ones or the same red would be much better. I actually prefer the standard seats tbh.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Jan 13 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually - the dash is different as well? Needs it all tbh.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinions... 23 database queries in 0.0140450 seconds