corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lane hogging

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lane hogging
corsayoung

User status: Offline
10th Mar 13 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5dL4DPm-DE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[Edited on 10-03-2013 by corsayoung]
taylorboosh

10th Mar 13 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lmao thick cunt
BenC1985

10th Mar 13 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too many people like that on the roads these days.
Haimsey
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha brilliant

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Steve
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quality, i see this on a daily basis
Russ

10th Mar 13 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw that one a while back, good to see a copper doing something about it, I see too many nowadays that just add to the problem through their own laziness/lack of knowledge.
Ben G

10th Mar 13 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

repost but still so funny

''you fucking marlon''
Steve
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I saw that one a while back, good to see a copper doing something about it, I see too many nowadays that just add to the problem through their own laziness/lack of knowledge.

the one featured in the video is the worst kind, cause the problem, even know they are doing it but dont care, when flashed you can see he hits the brakes even turns his lights on and off, as to say i know i shouldnt be here, i dont give a shit, fuck off, and it back fired big time
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I had one the other day, well I had a succession of middle lane knobheads but this one imparticular, once my side repeater got alongside his face, I started indicating. It was at night and the indicator lights the whole side of the car up so he can't have not seen it but he refused to move despite the fact he was causing a queue to form behind me. Once I get passed he gives me about 10 seconds of full beam as I moved back across to the left hand lane. Nice one dickhead, cause problems for everyone behind us then make it less safe for me to move out of their way once I'm able to.

[Edited on 10-03-2013 by Mike]
Ste
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clearly foreign. Thinks he's in the correct lane as there's no other traffic then once flashed see how he indicates right then realises it's the central reservation and goes left.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
pow
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I'm in the inside lane I don't even bother moving out now. Just undertake
Ben G

10th Mar 13 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

when you do this and complete the undertake, do you find quite a lot of people indicate and move over into the inside lane behind you?

it's almost as if they need to be reminded that the inside lane can actually be driven in.
Matt L

10th Mar 13 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

im the same providing said person in middle lane isnt doing 70.

lane hoggers are the only thing that gives me road rage theres no need for it at all, I hate the ones that you flash they know they are wrong so pull in the let you past then pull back out, honestly feel like anchoring up and slapping them silly.

ben - in my experience its like a 25% of the people do the rest still sit there.

[Edited on 10-03-2013 by Matt L]
sc0ott

10th Mar 13 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see this happening all the time but on 2 lane motorways, which i think is worse.
shaunmods
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who take the piss overtaking and just sit next to you are my new pet hate at the minute. Especially when I'm approaching traffic in my lane and the dick next to you refuses to speed up. Either go past or pull back in ffs.

Had some old duffer in front of me doing 40mph down a slip road yesterday in the outside lane. Fuck joining at that speed as its bloody dangerous, so I undertook him as him to build up speed and he starts flashing me
Matt L

10th Mar 13 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
People who take the piss overtaking and just sit next to you are my new pet hate at the minute. Especially when I'm approaching traffic in my lane and the dick next to you refuses to speed up. Either go past or pull back in ffs.

Had some old duffer in front of me doing 40mph down a slip road yesterday in the outside lane. Fuck joining at that speed as its bloody dangerous, so I undertook him as him to build up speed and he starts flashing me

that was just showing you he liked your car
shaunmods
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
that was just showing you he liked your car

I was in my work van lol
Lee_fr200

10th Mar 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shocking driving
BenC1985

10th Mar 13 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its down right snobbery. People who passed there test years ago,probably know how to drive really but would rather sit in one lane from london to scotland. Just because they can. Lol I used to drive alot for work and i didnt have enough hairs on my head to count the amount of retarded/stuck up idiots id have to undertake or flash to show them where they should be sat on a motorway/dual carriageway.
CORSA NUT

10th Mar 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guys voice made me
daymoon
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What pisses me off is when I am on M62 where there are average speed cameras. Do 55 MPH indicated, cruise control on.. People tail gate me if I am in outside lane(over taking traffic), As soon as there is a gap I let them get past.... Only to get stuck behind them doing 50mph a minute later.
alan-g-w

10th Mar 13 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If that was Steve he'd speed up to 80mph
Andrew

10th Mar 13 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Clearly foreign. Thinks he's in the correct lane as there's no other traffic then once flashed see how he indicates right then realises it's the central reservation and goes left.

My thoughts exactly
Bonney

10th Mar 13 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
What pisses me off is when I am on M62 where there are average speed cameras. Do 55 MPH indicated, cruise control on.. People tail gate me if I am in outside lane(over taking traffic), As soon as there is a gap I let them get past.... Only to get stuck behind them doing 50mph a minute later.

That stretch of road amazes me with them cameras on.

You get people who fly along then slow down for the camera, pass the camera then speed up again! What is the point of it!

Do they not realise it is AVERAGE speed not what speed you do as you hit the camera?!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lane hogging 23 database queries in 0.0167239 seconds