corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Skint on ch4 last night

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skint on ch4 last night
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th May 13 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone watch this?

Is that actually real life ?

At first I was like YEAHHHHH lets see some northerners loose the plot on the dole on telly but half way through I got a major case of the Feels and had to turn off. Was bloody awful to watch
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're not all like that
3CorsaMeal

14th May 13 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanted to watch it but forgot, saw a tiny bit with some lad sitting on a sofa but the sofa was outside like some sort of street furniture

willay
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty depressing that people live in that way in a developed country. Its like a whole different sub country in its own right.

Theres places like that all over the country though. Suppose it kind of makes a mockery of people on the dole live the high life. Cant think of a single person who would swap places.
mike56gte

14th May 13 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what was it about?
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who are skint mate.
willay
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah there is that Johnny but I kinda understand why they dont work, they get the same if not more through benefits for one, and if the area has no jobs aboot... then theres the buying cheap food from the crackheads, well... food is fucking expensive so why the hell not

[Edited on 14-05-2013 by willay]
mike56gte

14th May 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

cheers, very insightful.
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Yeah there is that Johnny but I kinda understand why they dont work, they get the same if not more through benefits for one, and if the area has no jobs aboot... then theres the buying cheap food from the crackheads, well... food is fucking expensive so why the hell not

[Edited on 14-05-2013 by willay]

Tbf i didnt even think it was that cheap. Shop around and you can get a can of lynx for a quid

It was quite sad to see that young lassie getting in trouble for shoplifting, when asked why she did it, she was just copying her mates. She knew it was wrong and looked proper upset about it, but the sad thing is, she'll end up just like them, with a proper upbringing, she could turn out a decent person.

That lad who wouldnt go to school was the prick of all pricks and i wanted to put a brick through his disrespectful face but, yet again, he'll have grown up seeing people act like that and thought it was normal
Ben G

14th May 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

3CorsaMeal

14th May 13 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to watch it on repeat, need to find out when its on next, but for some reason my ceefax has crashed
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
quote:

cheers, very insightful.

Do you remember that documentary about the schemes in scotland (think it was kilmarnock). Like that but in Scunthorpe.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 11:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they should all be culled
Butler

14th May 13 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo

People like you only encourage a decline in social mobility, then complain about it. Respect your ignorance, but if you're vocal about it you just make yourself sound like an idiot.
alan-g-w

14th May 13 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the Scheme only posher...
Brett
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Favourite part was the ballbag bit.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of them needed putting down tbh. One person who had no front teeth was riding a reebok mountain bike and had a track suit and hoodie on that looked about 20 years old said "I'm on curfew from 7am till 7pm cos I used to shoplift so I'm not allowed out till the shops shut, so I became a burgler, who ever said crime doesn't pay was lying... It does pay"

Said that to a bunch of kids on there street couch.
One kid hasn't been to school in 4 months. Instead sat at home helping his mates hide motorbikes and mopeds whilste they were running from police. Then when put in a car to go to school. Kicked off hit his mum called her a slag hid behind a gate then got in the car and went to school.
This is the youth of today .......
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo

People like you only encourage a decline in social mobility, then complain about it. Respect your ignorance, but if you're vocal about it you just make yourself sound like an idiot.

I'm not ignorant i know it goes on. I wont complain as that wont do anything. It's never going to change because of the nanny state the UK has got its self into and wont be able to get out of it. 99% of them children will have a son/daughter before they are 20. Live of the dole and get free everything.

Like the mum that was on it saying she wanted a better up bringing for her son. She needs to do something about other than winge and moan. Or just shouldn't of had kids in the first place.
Ben G

14th May 13 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
Some of them needed putting down tbh. One person who had no front teeth was riding a reebok mountain bike and had a track suit and hoodie on that looked about 20 years old said "I'm on curfew from 7am till 7pm cos I used to shoplift so I'm not allowed out till the shops shut, so I became a burgler, who ever said crime doesn't pay was lying... It does pay"

One kid hasn't been to school in 4 months. Instead sat at home helping his mates hide motorbikes and mopeds whilste they were running from police. Then when put in a car to go to school. Kicked off hit his mum called her a slag hid behind a gate then got in the car and went to school.

incorrect.

what you should have said is:

this is the youth of today that haven't been brought up properly by their parents.

that's all it boils down to. kids seeing their parents laying about all day on benefits and popping out kids to get more benefit money.
Ben J

14th May 13 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skint aka Lazy Arsed Cunts.

No sympathy.
Whittie

14th May 13 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just put it on 4od on my phone. Will report back with thoughts.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91

incorrect.

what you should have said is:

this is the youth of today that haven't been brought up properly by their parents.

that's all it boils down to. kids seeing their parents laying about all day on benefits and popping out kids to get more benefit money.

This is very true. Seemed like one or 2 of the parents did seem to car but the kids couldn't give a fuck.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are skint but in every scene they were smoking and drinking stella !!

that kid that wouldnt go to school, took a drag on a fag let the smoke out then held his breath, what a bell piece

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The mother of the little cunt who wouldnt goto school worked did she not?

Problem with her situation is that as a single mum she has little chance of commanding the respect of a off the rails teenage nobhead. Even if she gave him a crack he'd give her one back.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Skint on ch4 last night 23 database queries in 0.0170100 seconds