corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Infuriating video of Islamic protest in Luton

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Infuriating video of Islamic protest in Luton
stan_the_man

User status: Offline
20th May 13 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now i'd like to think this is fake but i sadly suspect not.

Im not inciting racism here but from a completely unbiased point of view, this is wrong.

Again, im not having a go as they're muslim etc.

http://youtu.be/psZBaJU_Cvo
Steve
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tihnk they all secretly have some hatred towards white western people as a result of brainwashing like this, just some pretend more than others
tom130691
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people like that piss me off, utter wankers and should fuck off home,

im not racist one of my best mates is a muslim he even thinks people like that are morons
chris_uk
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bomb them all..
stan_the_man

20th May 13 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Problem is most of those in the video were probably born in the UK and have UK passports etc so have every right to be in the UK. But they cannot be allowed to go on like that.
RichR
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The more concerning thing for me is that I share my office with a devout, born-again Christian and he comes out with almost the same things directed not just at those of other faiths and beliefs but also of those from his own community-he's hugely brainwashed and follows the letter of the bible and would also argue the same point that the bible overrules the law of the land. It's not only Muslims that have extremism but almost all religions-the best thing would be to simply abolish religion. NB faith/beliefs are different to Religion in my view-it's one thing to have a set of beliefs which give someone comfort; it's another to judge a person who doesn't agree with those beliefs
stan_the_man

20th May 13 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its clear that religion is where this all stems from, which is why I choose not to follow any. Except I do like opening presents on 25th December :-)
LeeM

20th May 13 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"uk go to hell" what the fuck? theyre in the uk ffs, how can they say shit like that?!?!
that sort of shit would simply not be tolerated in an islamic country, you'd be hung.
DC90

20th May 13 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was working in Luton earlier on and a woman walked past me, talking to her friend. I caught this part of the convo "I'm so glad my son is in prison and not here in this shit hole"

Yep. Luton - Worse than jail.

10 shootings since January, 1 today!
oceansoul

20th May 13 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Treason. Hang them
Nath

20th May 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

E E EDL.

Religion can do one.
Matt L

20th May 13 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
I was working in Luton earlier on and a woman walked past me, talking to her friend. I caught this part of the convo "I'm so glad my son is in prison and not here in this shit hole"

fantastic so glad im stopping down there Wednesday night

as said religion is the cause of all the worlds problems... actually ill generalise that even more... people are the worlds problems and the fact everyone thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong.

[Edited on 20-05-2013 by Matt L]
Tommy

20th May 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet half of them there are only there because they will be ripped apart by the community if they didn't join in.

The other half are typical extremists.
Steve
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No place for religion in todays society, in fact it should be outlawed along with all the other seperatist and sectarian followings that have been abolished. Its no different.
Haimsey
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I hated somewhere so much, and it made showing my hate for said place a full time job.

I'd just leave.

Even more so if the place and beliefs I'm trying to 'create' in one place already existed elsewhere. Ie where they came from.

It's very odd

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
DC90

20th May 13 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
quote:
Originally posted by DC90

fantastic so glad im stopping down there Wednesday night

[Edited on 20-05-2013 by Matt L]

you'll be alright, just wear a stab proof vest and don't go out in the dark. Or the light.
Tiger

20th May 13 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Religion is the route of all evil.
ShEp

20th May 13 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to get in about that lot with a flame thrower,

All that cheap fabric would set alight no bother

Don't like it, fuck off home, Cunts.
Jay

20th May 13 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cue the "I'm not racist my mates a.......but" comments

Its not about being racist its not a race causing all this trouble, its just pure ignorance and brainwashing, need to wipe the lot of them out who have this way of thinking.
WukaChop

20th May 13 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, it's a wrong way to think, I wouldn't go to Pakistan and start a protest about how they should embrace Western culture and anyone who doesn't should go to hell.
If they don't like it, they're welcome to leave. Surprised that it's in Luton that protest though, I'd have thought of any place it'd be where I live since it's primarily Eastern/Asian here.
JonnyJ

20th May 13 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WukaChop
Agreed, it's a wrong way to think, I wouldn't go to Pakistan and start a protest about how they should embrace Western culture and anyone who doesn't should go to hell.
If they don't like it, they're welcome to leave. Surprised that it's in Luton that protest though, I'd have thought of any place it'd be where I live since it's primarily Eastern/Asian here.

I take it you've never been to Luton before?

Bury Park is like another country.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
just bomb them all..

Was thinking same!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
WukaChop

20th May 13 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by WukaChop

I take it you've never been to Luton before?

Bury Park is like another country.

I've only got Traffic Cops to go on, but I've never been no. I know the feeling, I live near Aston, same thing. A lot of them are really nice and friendly, and open to Western culture in the same way I'm open to Eastern culture, but there's just that select few that ruin it for them.
Graeme
Premium Member

20th May 13 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dirty scum.

The twat at the end really did my nut in saying if the country isn't Muslim they don't have to follow the laws of the land. Who does he think he is to be above the law?

Get the fuck out of this country and fuck off to a Muslim country!
baza31

20th May 13 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If all Muslims are going to 'heaven' then am all up for trying hell out

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Infuriating video of Islamic protest in Luton 23 database queries in 0.0138650 seconds