corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scotland independence and the war ships

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scotland independence and the war ships
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
12th Nov 13 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else think Scotland should just be independent and get on with whatever they are planning to do, and let us build warships?

Can keep their dodgy money as well, bloody weirdos...
Marc

12th Nov 13 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Can keep their dodgy money as well, bloody weirdos...

John

12th Nov 13 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's Rick Draper, I want his opinion on what he'll do when he votes on it.
Ben G

12th Nov 13 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If/when they become independent, will I need to show my passport everytime I cross the boarder?

If so, they can stay with us. If not, they can gtf.
Aaron

12th Nov 13 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let them do what they want to do. They just better not come crawling back when they need help...which i realise is highly unlikely.

To be honest, i often forget Scotland exists
Half Pint

12th Nov 13 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben, I think the answer to that could be yes, problem is half of them live and work in the UK so does it mean they will have to apply for Visas to work here and that we can send them all back?

It all hangs on the young team as the older Scots know they can't afford to go alone but the voting numbers will be in the youth which is why Salmon is pushing to lower the age of voting.

I'm just sick of tax payers money being wasted on such shit and hope that either way of the vote the Scots end up paying for all this shit.
RichR
Premium Member

12th Nov 13 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely it would be like the Schengen Agreement which allows free travel into and out of Switzerland and it's surrounding countries without the requirement to stop for passport checks
alan-g-w

12th Nov 13 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The vote hangs on the elderly, they're the ones who come out in droves.
ShEp

12th Nov 13 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
Ben, I think the answer to that could be yes, problem is half of them live and work in the UK so does it mean they will have to apply for Visas to work here and that we can send them all back?

It all hangs on the young team as the older Scots know they can't afford to go alone but the voting numbers will be in the youth which is why Salmon is pushing to lower the age of voting.

I'm just sick of tax payers money being wasted on such shit and hope that either way of the vote the Scots end up paying for all this shit.

Been paying for Englands short fall for long enough.

Job's fucked now though, might have worked 30 years ago, but we're bled dry now. that's why the vote is being allowed

At least we get to send all the Geordie welders home.

[Edited on 12-11-2013 by ShEp]
Ojc

12th Nov 13 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't care less what they do. We will still continue to screw them over what ever the outcome.
John

12th Nov 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint

Alex Salmond is a waste of space but it's nothing to do with affording to go alone, it's just that there dont' seem to be many benefits.

It's hard to get any truth either way, as usual with politics, as soon as one report comes out saying X, there is another the next day with the exact opposing view, both written by 'experts'.
Tiger

12th Nov 13 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you cross from France to Belgium you don't even know you're crossing the border, will still be the same between Scotland and England.
alan-g-w

12th Nov 13 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Salmond is using uneducated peoples' 300yr old sense of injustice towards the English to spur on a Yes vote. Very few people I speak to who are pro independence have any idea about the ins and outs of costs, services etc. They just 'want away from they bastards in Westminster'.
sc0ott

12th Nov 13 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a lot of you are looking at this wrong. Its not about us wanting to make a go at it alone, its about getting england to fuck. Im actually joking, i couldnt care less about it either way, nor am i clued up on the politcal side of it.

I find it funny reading some of comments from the people who speak funny below the border, especially when most of them dont actually know anything about it other than scotland have the vote to go at it alone.
FFS dick raper actually thought englanders get to vote as well You wouldnt hear joey essex saying something that retarded.
Steve
Premium Member

12th Nov 13 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
When you cross from France to Belgium you don't even know you're crossing the border, will still be the same between Scotland and England.

However when you cross from Belgium to Germany the difference is night and day. Shit hole > decent
taylorboosh

12th Nov 13 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish the jocks would gtf, then the welsh... Fuckin sick of paying for blukoos methadone
sc0ott

12th Nov 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is not enough money or drugs in the world that would make blukoo higher than your ride height.
Hammer

12th Nov 13 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm voting 'yes' purely because of Kevin Bridges' DVD.

Fuck it, it'll be a laugh.
taylorboosh

12th Nov 13 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the front i
Nic Barnes

12th Nov 13 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
There is not enough money or drugs in the world that would make blukoo higher than your ride height.
Ben G

12th Nov 13 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I'm voting 'yes' purely because of Kevin Bridges' DVD.

Fuck it, it'll be a laugh.

Yep, you're right. We'll be laughing when your lot come crawling back to us, begging for mercy.

You can have my plate scrapings xxx
Steve
Premium Member

12th Nov 13 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Scotland split away they will become paupers crawling around the hills skinning goats.
rustyarchs

12th Nov 13 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes as it will be interesting to watch what yous do without our cash
neil h

12th Nov 13 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Salmond is using uneducated peoples' 300yr old sense of injustice towards the English to spur on a Yes vote. Very few people I speak to who are pro independence have any idea about the ins and outs of costs, services etc. They just 'want away from they bastards in Westminster'.

Sounds like the EU in/out debate

quote:
Originally posted by rustyarchs
yes as it will be interesting to watch what yous do without our cash

I don't care if it's legal tender or not, we're still not taking your bloody money
ShEp

12th Nov 13 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If Scotland split away they will become paupers crawling around the hills skinning goats.

Skin you, ya fu*king goat.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scotland independence and the war ships 22 database queries in 0.0148439 seconds