corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eCigs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eCigs
C2RL R

User status: Offline
8th Jan 14 at 06:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, figured there might be a few people trying to quit smoking this time of year so thought i'd post this:
http://www.volcanoecigs.com/inferno-kit.html

I ordered mine over Christmas from a UK site as you can't buy the liquid containing nicotine in Oz. It turned up yesterday and i'm really impressed with it. It's been 26 hours since i last smoked a cigarette and i'm doing great. These eCigs have really good reviews and I actually feel I could kick the habbit for good by using this. I've tried all the other stuff you can get over the years but never felt like it would last. most i managed was 3 months using a nicorette inhaler.
I ordered 3 different strengths of liquid, 24mg, 16mg and 8mg. I will slowly reduce my nicotine over the next few months and then get the liquid that has no nicotine at all.
I even managed to get pissed last night without caving in and having a smoke.

whats everyone else using? good luck dudes whatever you decide to try!
CorsAsh

8th Jan 14 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 91 year old grandmother has just started using these after smoking for 70 years. We got them for her as she kept dropping bits of burning cig down herself... Says she even prefers it, and we can visit her now without choking.

Took her a while to believe the glowing light in the end wasn't actually hot
corsadonk
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 07:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO you need to break the habit, I used the patches to stop smoking, because I think it's the act of smoking is the thing that needs to be stopped, I used small citrus fruit because I found peeling helped me take my mind off it.

Good luck it could work for you.
Bart

8th Jan 14 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they're a great idea, but im not sure whats going to happen with regards to licencing?

At the moment, theres no age restrictions or legalities around them, so kids can buy and freely use them.

Yes, they are a lot safer, but still not the sort of thing I'd want my kids to be using at a young age.
MoesTavern

8th Jan 14 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These seem to work to start with, but every single person I know that used them to try and quit has ended up back on the fags.

Ellis

8th Jan 14 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been using one for about a year now. Granted I'm not completely off the tabs, but from 20 a day I now smoke about 3 max. I feel better for it and my wallet does too. I've just stayed on the 18mg since I started.
Jambo

8th Jan 14 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never seen the point in all these aides to quit, they just keep you addicted to the drug you are trying to quit.

Quitting smoking is easy, just stop. You have to physically buy them to do it, so simply do not buy any and you have to WANT to do it. If so, it will be easy.

smcGSI16V

8th Jan 14 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quit a month ago on my 35th birthday.

Cold turkey after 20 years of smoking.

If you want to quit, just quit. Buying one of these is not giving up smoking.
Brett
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 09:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine didn't last long, batteries always go at the wrong time. Looks so wrong with all these people roaming the streets sucking on these electronic devices anyway.
dan_m1les

8th Jan 14 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Never seen the point in all these aides to quit, they just keep you addicted to the drug you are trying to quit.

Quitting smoking is easy, just stop. You have to physically buy them to do it, so simply do not buy any and you have to WANT to do it. If so, it will be easy.

This, I smoked for around 8 years and one day I just stopped, that was a year ago on the 14th of this month!
Gary
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed. I'm 2 years quit now.

Found it fairly easy too. Everyone told me I wouldn't do it so been a stubborn bastard took over.
Brett
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on Gary, your turn
Brett
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastard, your post wasn't there when I started writing. Knew it was coming lol
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really like ecigs, I try to use them when I can't get my hands on cheap fags.
Gary
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Bastard, your post wasn't there when I started writing. Knew it was coming lol

Haha, not fast enough.

Your only jealous imho
Balling
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

This. As with any addiction, the solution isn't to step down. The solution is a nice cup of MTFU.

I used to be against smokers for the fact that they were an expense to the health system. Read a report a year or so ago that stated this isn't true. Smokers have a much shorter life span and are much more easily killed by their illnesses, so in the end they're cheaper to treat.
So, imo more people should smoke, it'd save our countries a butt load of money.

Hammer

8th Jan 14 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pulled up to 5's last night and 2 of the guys I play with were sitting in the car puffing these things, looked like they were passing a crackpipe between each other.

Look even naffer than someone smoking an actual cigarette these days.
Brett
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed
Corsa_Sport21

8th Jan 14 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought this for the GF 3 months ago and its been the best £50 ive ever spent.

http://www.innokin.com/itaste-mvp.html

She has never touched a real cig since having this. She had 1 draw of a fag a few weeks after getting it and it made her feel sick, and even the smell of fags makes her boke.

She knows she has went from 1 addiction to another, but it dosn't really matter when its causing her no harm, and she's saving over £200 a month.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love this advert

http://youtu.be/u1hFtNjBR8k
Balling
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
its causing her no harm
Has this been proved yet?

3CorsaMeal

8th Jan 14 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
My 91 year old grandmother has just started using these after smoking for 70 years. We got them for her as she kept dropping bits of burning cig down herself... Says she even prefers it, and we can visit her now without choking.

Took her a while to believe the glowing light in the end wasn't actually hot

So smoking isn't all that bad, smoked for 70yrs and reached 92yrs.

I wouldn't like to be 92yrs, must be crap.
Corsa_Sport21

8th Jan 14 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
its causing her no harm
Has this been proved yet?

Yes.
Gary
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

REally?

I thought they were still unsure?
Corsa_Sport21

8th Jan 14 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, im unsure.

But if Bailing is questioning it, then it probably hasn't been proven.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eCigs 23 database queries in 0.0138922 seconds