corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halal . How is it legal?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halal . How is it legal?
baza31

User status: Offline
25th Mar 14 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above . I witnessed first hand them killing a cow . I have never seen anything like it . Watching an animal been killed doesn't bother me and I've seen it many a time but me but witnessing these deluded fuckers kill a cow was shocking . I know they play on religion but it's a load of bollocks . They had a cd playing over and over of "prayers" then they lifted it up by one back leg and cut it's throat . The cow know exactly what was happening and it was still trying to moo and it must of taken 2 minutes to be lifeless. In comparison to when I used to go to my friends dad's place he used a bolt gun and the cow literally dropped to floor and didn't have a clue then they did their thing. I honestly don't know how it's legal . I know it's becoming more popular as there is more and more demand but am going to do my best to avoid buying anything killed in this method
Gary
Premium Member

25th Mar 14 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halal was the best way to kill an animal when the rest of us were still spearing them centuries ago. Unfortunately they haven't evolved with the times.

I think you'll struggle to avoid halal tbh, it's everywhere.

Fully agree though. Jews are just as bad too.

[Edited on 25-03-2014 by Gary]
ShEp

25th Mar 14 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This whole religion/race thing can fuck off.

I don't care what colour they are or what god they choose to follow, some of them need they're bollocks run through a rusty cheese grater
baza31

25th Mar 14 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am all for eating meat and not bothered about the fact it's getting killed to feed me but after seeing that first hand it's almost catapulted me to be a vegetarian. No need at all to give any living animal pain when it's not needed . Should be as quick as possible too . They are 100 years behind . I also think the leg dislocated when it was hoisted up too but I was cringing that much knowing what I was about to watch next

[Edited on 25-03-2014 by baza31]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

25th Mar 14 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The scary thing is, some people are under the illusion that it's a more humane way of slaughtering. An ex-veggie I know started eating meat again after hearing of halal and assuming it was humane
mwg

26th Mar 14 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

disgusting practice that should be made illegal
Gary
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's rediculous how it's not a huge issue. People just arnt educated enough about it.

Halal is fine yet hunting is crule? Yeah ok.
micra_pete
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

Fully agree though. Jews are just as bad too.

[Edited on 25-03-2014 by Gary]

I said this once on here and got a slating. The Jews are indeed just as bad.

Let's also not pretend that the meat industry in general is nice.
3CorsaMeal

26th Mar 14 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What bothers me is the way the people think they can only eat that meat, this is 2014, we have smart phones with apps on, live footage from inside space ships, we cloned a sheep, grew an ear on a mouse.

It just bothers me that people still believe in silly religious things, like some god knows if they are eating meat that hasn't been killed in a certain way, and they really take it seriously.

morons, tbh i don't care about the killing, am sure it was quite gruesome thousands of years before the bolt gun was invented.

Its a bit late for us to get on a high horse about it now.

Tomnova16
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 10:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i actually hate religion, the whole idea of it is just so rediculous and anyone that preeches it is in my eyes an idiot!

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
sc0ott

26th Mar 14 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely someone on here must know someone who believes in it.
John

26th Mar 14 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
i actually hate religion, the whole idea of it is just so rediculous and anyone that preeches it is in my eyes an idiot!

Religion isn't ridiculous. Blindly following an out of date interpretation of an old book is.
ljames555

26th Mar 14 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
What bothers me is the way the people think they can only eat that meat, this is 2014, we have smart phones with apps on, live footage from inside space ships, we cloned a sheep, grew an ear on a mouse.

It just bothers me that people still believe in silly religious things, like some god knows if they are eating meat that hasn't been killed in a certain way, and they really take it seriously.

morons, tbh i don't care about the killing, am sure it was quite gruesome thousands of years before the bolt gun was invented.

Exactly my thoughts this whole beliefs if when the shoe fits.

I make a point now of asking every restaurant and my childrens school when they change supplier.

This halal and kosher are manipulating the meat industry by relying on resturants greed by selling it cheaper.

I try to stick to chicken when eating out but what really annoys me is supermarkets and others are not labelling where it comes from. It is a backward step letting this practice continue Denmark have set a brilliant example and I hope others follow (UK won't).

This whole halal and kosher gives a muslim/jew a job.
Simon_16v

26th Mar 14 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Completely agree.
Balling
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
Denmark have set a brilliant example
Thanks for noticing.

Jimbothebarbarian

26th Mar 14 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
Denmark have set a brilliant example
Thanks for noticing.

What example have they set??
Tomnova16
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

banned religion ?

Gary
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chicken is just as bad James.

I considered refusing to eat any halal but it would be a pita
Tomnova16
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a pita bread

Gary
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah
fred7

26th Mar 14 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Also with you on this. On the topic tho sounds horrible especially when you said it was trying to moo!

[Edited on 26-03-2014 by fred7]
baza31

26th Mar 14 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Tbh i don't care about the killing, am sure it was quite gruesome thousands of years before the bolt gun was invented.

I disagree , if anything it should have progressed . I am aware that some slaughterhouses may not follow guidelines but halal there simply can't be any .Farmers have a duty of care and defra are hard on their heels at every opportunity so why should it be any different once the animal is about to enter the food chain
BeetleGav

26th Mar 14 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

This with a passion!

I heard that some Halal slaughter houses stun the animal before slitting it's throat. Still the same process just the humane way
chrisritch

26th Mar 14 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw a video of the dirty towel head fuckers showing halal slaughter a few weeks ago. I now refuse to eat anything that I know has been killed this way. Gutted I can't eat from most kebab shops now but fuck them and their backwards fucked up religion
chrisritch

26th Mar 14 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeetleGav
quote:

This with a passion!

I heard that some Halal slaughter houses stun the animal before slitting it's throat. Still the same process just the humane way

Doubt they do, I think the whole argument is the animal needs to be 100% alert so it can hear the prayers

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halal . How is it legal? 23 database queries in 0.0178850 seconds