corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Issue, advice needed

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay Issue, advice needed
jamied

User status: Offline
19th May 15 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last week I was browsing ebay and noticed a bang olufsen stereo finishing at a good price. He offered worldwide shipping and I emailed him for quote just before the auction ended.

This is the listing
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201342505257?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It arrived today and looks terrible condition, the doors barely fit and wont play anything due to the doors causing an error.
I emailed the guy the pics and said what should I do.

these are the respnses:

New message from: man-cave1 (111Turquoise Star)
Hello smash & grab artist, sorry u arn.t happy with your pertish , under the rules of danishsndvision.com, u get a full refund no holels bond guarrntttee plus return courier, any probs' ccall 077902242026, regarda pierce

New message to: man-cave1
hello, what do you mean smash and grab artist??

Hello, sorry u arnt happy with this, said I listing the glass was moddey, anyway I understand your not happy, that's ok , send it back ill refund your money in full plus postage, georgiies are harder than the English

Hey how you going, as said in discripion, the glass door was chipped, if anything else is to your disatisction, i'll send someone round to kill them, otherwise send the package back to me for a full refund without any bloodshed, regards pierce,

also just noticed on his feedback looks like he sold this months ago with the same problem

Nasty person-insulting & offensive. Defective goods (Bang & Olufsen) AVOID!!!!!! c***a ( 755Purple star icon for Feedback score between 500 to 999) During past 6 months
Reply by man-cave1 (13-Jan-15 17:53):
You are the one who is insulting & offensive, dammaged during transit, refunded
bang & olufsen beosound ouverture, POST WORLDWIDE! (#201244158585) £180.66

I am not sure how to reply to this complete moron. The problem I have is that postage will be a small fortune from Spain...atleast £60+

I would probably keep and try and get fixed but only if he paid.

What you reckon? Next time I am not getting the "bargains" with minutes left lol

[Edited on 02-06-2015 by jamied]
Ben G

19th May 15 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just open up a dispute with PayPal and you'll get your money back. Ebay can also see the dodgy messages.
Ben G

19th May 15 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just noticed it's an english seller I thought it was from Russia with that dodgy English. What a retard.
jamied

19th May 15 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the same, very strange sense of humour if that is what it is..? Would you reply or just open a dispute?
3CorsaMeal

19th May 15 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet he voted labour and is angry about it
3CorsaMeal

19th May 15 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just open a dispute and report seller. Then send him a polite message making him feel silly.
baza31

19th May 15 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to police and say he's going to kill you delivery man
Cavey

19th May 15 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He just seems to be mentally retarded, sounds like he's offering a refund at least, but he's just a bit special, not sure how he managed to write the 10 word description in English tbh
jamied

19th May 15 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah he does seem very special. I am sure now the one I bought is the same he has bad feedback for... Return postage will be a lot and I have a feeling he wont refund that
Cavey

19th May 15 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Parcel2go should get.it for a tenner or so I guess? As long as it's tracked or recorded or whatever and you've got proof, then PayPal will likely side with you no matter what and refund it anyway.
jamied

19th May 15 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Parcel2go should get.it for a tenner or so I guess? As long as it's tracked or recorded or whatever and you've got proof, then PayPal will likely side with you no matter what and refund it anyway.

Yes in the UK but from Spain always lots of money.
Cavey

19th May 15 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah shit sorry, didn't even look at your location, did wonder why worldwide shipping mattered
Dee25790

19th May 15 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open a case with eBay for a refund. Say the seller has offered a refund but is being berry offensive and possibly threatening, eBay will award you the wil of the case and a refund and usually provide you with prepaid tracked postage label. They have done for me in the past anyway
jamied

19th May 15 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
Open a case with eBay for a refund. Say the seller has offered a refund but is being berry offensive and possibly threatening, eBay will award you the wil of the case and a refund and usually provide you with prepaid tracked postage label. They have done for me in the past anyway

Thanks, sounds like a good solution. Is this best going on paypal and opening dispute on there? You reckon reply again to him or leave it?

Cheers
jamied

20th May 15 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got another reply
#Good morning, i'm sorry your not happy, I stated in the listing there was a ding in 1 of the doors, anything else you have stated is an enigma to me, i'v'e been dealing in B&O for over 30yrs & never heard of the doors not opening on a system I've sent which is in the thousands, howevever as all my systems are marked with smart water I will accept a return & refund you once I've inspected your claim, regard pierce

I have just sent this

Good Morning Pierce,

I am not bothered at all about the dings in the door. As I showed you in the picture it arrived with the doors not sitting flush and the wires that open the door hanging out. Maybe it got damaged during the transport? I can send back but the problem with that is that the postage from Spain will be atleast £60+ . I am not sure why you mention the smart water as I am not trying it on with you nor am I "smash and grab artist" as you said before. Look at my feedback, this is the first time I have ever had a problem like this. Regards..Jamie

[Edited on 20-05-2015 by jamied]
Ben G

20th May 15 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smart water. Deffo bluffing.

Guy is obviously a grade A bellend.
jamied

20th May 15 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
smart water. Deffo bluffing.

Guy is obviously a grade A bellend.

Exactly! It's even got the serial number on the back
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

20th May 15 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The latest reply is clearly not from the same person .... I can actually understand what is being said

regardless, he is still a cock womble. Open a dispute and get your money back. Then tell him he is welcome to send a courier to collect the parcel

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
Ian
Site Administrator

20th May 15 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe the drugs have worn off today.
jamied

20th May 15 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slowly taking the drugs again...

Hey, no problem I get a lot of oversea buyers trying it on thus having to resort to smart water, extreme conditions throat slit whist I make their mothers watch, however this is not the case for you, your not happy ill refund you in full plus postage, give me your collection address, & telephone number with a day that is good for you & ill send a guy to collect, kindest regards pierce.
random dav
Premium Member

20th May 15 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a strange being.

WRLFC !

Project cars
Baskey

20th May 15 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quite like this Pierce chap
Ellis

20th May 15 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might try this sort of communication with my buyers in future. What an absolute space cadet
jamied

20th May 15 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to put this on dispute

Advertised as "perfect working order has small ding to bottom corner of door see pic 3".

Has chip to other side of the door as well. (see pic)
The item doesn't work, the doors do not open or close. Powers on but does not do any thing apart from load a CD. Will not play anything only flashes red. Wires hanging out that close the doors maybe happened during shipping.

Also evidence of previous repairs, glue on one of the door plastics.

Looking at the sellers feedback would suggest this has previously sold before and had disputes, and relisted it again.

Nasty person-insulting & offensive. Defective goods (Bang & Olufsen) AVOID!!!!!! Buyer: c***a (
Reply by man-cave1 (13-Jan-15 17:53):
You are the one who is insulting & offensive, dammaged during transit, refunded
bang & olufsen beosound ouverture, POST WORLDWIDE! (#201244158585)

Could have been better packaged, especially on the corners.

Seller is welcome to arrange collection for return of item or repair

[Edited on 20-05-2015 by jamied]
taylorboosh

20th May 15 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it just me who thinks the slit throat ect is a poor attempt at humour

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Issue, advice needed 23 database queries in 0.0199051 seconds