corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do u like 16 yr old wanabes on ur site?

Poll: Do u like 16 yr old wanabes on ur site?
  Yes
  No
  They need shooting
  I think its good as it keeps the maxing corsa trend goin!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do u like 16 yr old wanabes on ur site?
Rob R

User status: Offline
4th Jul 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the questions ask......
BabyBlade

4th Jul 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put yes, but really my view is i dont mind. Theres 15 year olds down my local skate park, so 16's a bonus
antonOO2

4th Jul 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as they dnt buy a corsa wen they pass and ,and mod it like a twat.ie neon washers and stick on bits
Marc D

4th Jul 03 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am 15, 16 in august and i am only here coz adam-d owns a corsa and i am buying his when i pass me test! and i aint a wannabe coz it will be modded anyway i.e. suspension, wheels, zorst, air filter, tints and strut braces front and rear!

[Edited on 04-07-2003 by Marc D]
Super_si

4th Jul 03 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibrio
Banned

4th Jul 03 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so long as they show their bush and tits I am happy. wee boys can GTF though
Rob R

4th Jul 03 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol- im 16 meself n wanted to no wot others fault about me and any other young 1s on here!
Dav

4th Jul 03 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
so long as they show their bush and tits I am happy. wee boys can GTF though
Ben
Banned

4th Jul 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suppose it ok for em to b on here!!!

and motorspeed whats up , was Motorsport taken up by another little pikey???

no offence just having a laff

[Edited on 120102 by Ben- (yorkshire)]
Rob R

4th Jul 03 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha ur funny, no i was reading a motorspeed brochure at the time so put that down as it was all i could fink of.
ow u no im a pikey? jus coz im 16 n wana drive a corsa? yeh thats logical.......not.
how do u no whether or not mark is gona b gettin that corsa? u seem to be the only 1 with a problem with ppl my age on here. aint my fault im enthusiastic about bein able to drive in 4 months tosser.
ChazSXi

4th Jul 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by motorspeed
haha ur funny, no i was reading a motorspeed brochure at the time so put that down as it was all i could fink of.
ow u no im a pikey? jus coz im 16 n wana drive a corsa? yeh thats logical.......not.
how do u no whether or not mark is gona b gettin that corsa? u seem to be the only 1 with a problem with ppl my age on here. aint my fault im enthusiastic about bein able to drive in 4 months tosser.

wouldnt the DOB u put on your profile make u 17..nearly 18
Rob R

4th Jul 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i put that on at 1st so that ppl wood fink im 17 n maybe not rip it outa me for only bein 16, but it seems u aint allowed 2 b 16 n like cars according to ben
MikeE

4th Jul 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 16 an bin into modded cars since i was 14 an i cant wait to get a corsa or astra.
ChazSXi

4th Jul 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im 16 and hav had the piss ripped outta me by sooty and ben many a time but tbh its just a larf!!! Ive got my corsa btw me sis is drivin it till i pass me test as she aint got a car and is at uni so she dont need 1 half the time..kinda a family car atm but cum march 15th it will be all mine
purple_B

4th Jul 03 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16 or 60 ,boy racer or pikey etc,does it really matter as long as there not idiots and as vibrio that the young ladies show there bits if they want 2(no pressure)lol
purple_b

[Edited on 04-07-2003 by purple_B]
Rob R

4th Jul 03 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

us younger 1s should all stick together! if ppl dont like us on ere coz we cnt drive i av 1 msg 4 u- BOLLOX!!
ChazSXi

4th Jul 03 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
us younger 1s should all stick together! if ppl dont like us on ere coz we cnt drive i av 1 msg 4 u- BOLLOX!!

I aint stickin 2getha ffs..im on here to meet new ppl of different ages and see and talk about corsas! Not hav a join a young corsasport posse! This is exactly y u will get the shit ripped outta ya for such stupid comments!!!
J da Silva

4th Jul 03 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antonOO2
as long as they dnt buy a corsa wen they pass and ,and mod it like a twat.ie neon washers and stick on bits

i agree but if they mod it like a twat then that would make our corsas stand out more
Rob R

4th Jul 03 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was jking!! look wot ive started now! im jus tryin 2 get across my point that age shouldnt matter on here, as long as u got an interest in corsas then who cares?
J da Silva

4th Jul 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your absolutely right motorspeed, if they like cars then fair enough,theres quite a few knowledgable young un's out there
PainZ

4th Jul 03 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol its just funny chaz cause you proberly have no money what so ever to mod your car,

and to be fucking honist the car is not yours, its your sisters,

just seems pointless you posting three times a day saying "IM GOING TO BUY THESE WHEELS THEY ARE CHROME?!¬!!!"

or

"WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT LOWeRING MY CORSA C 16v!?¬!!"

yeah i think its good to have a hobbie and something you enjoy, but maybe when your older, when you have a job and even have a car you cant start posting about what you should do to it
Ben
Banned

4th Jul 03 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was having a laff m8! and Chaz i have never even spoke to u , especially "ripped it out of u" so dont know what ur on about
J da Silva

4th Jul 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChazSXi
quote:

I aint stickin 2getha ffs..im on here to meet new ppl of different ages and see and talk about corsas! Not hav a join a young corsasport posse! This is exactly y u will get the shit ripped outta ya for such stupid comments!!!

what a
ChazSXi

4th Jul 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
lol its just funny chaz cause you proberly have no money what so ever to mod your car,

and to be fucking honist the car is not yours, its your sisters,

just seems pointless you posting three times a day saying "IM GOING TO BUY THESE WHEELS THEY ARE CHROME?!¬!!!"

or

"WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT LOWeRING MY CORSA C 16v!?¬!!"

yeah i think its good to have a hobbie and something you enjoy, but maybe when your older, when you have a job and even have a car you cant start posting about what you should do to it

hahaha i was waitin for this. oh and i do hav a job..rock on Superdrug! I feel that i may hav been naive it my posts But hey om allowed ideas aint i..u dont comaplin bout ne1 else sayin i might get this i might get that when they might not hav any intention of buyin it...so pls wots the point in startin a fight! lets just wait to late april/early may 2004..u never know wot MY car will be like so just leave it out! Can we just not get on and if u dont wanna read my posts then dont tbh i dont care..mayb my ideas may giv others inspiration!

Oh soz Ben it wasnt u...think painz has had a go b4! got muddled up!
ChazSXi

4th Jul 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by ChazSXi
quote:

what a

is that aimed at me?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do u like 16 yr old wanabes on ur site? 22 database queries in 0.0104442 seconds