corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick favour pls...can u check my webpage !!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick favour pls...can u check my webpage !!!
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 03 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you just click this link and let me know if u can see the page pls ???

And for all u web designers out there, wot do u think of my first real site !!! cheers ppl

Mase
Colin.S

2nd Sep 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Sep 03 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CLICK HERE !!!

Heres the URL, sorry !!!!!

Mase
internationalbomb

2nd Sep 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what link?????????/
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Sep 03 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where it says CLICK HERE !!!

I know its only basic, but its all i can do cos i canny use dreamweaver that well !!

[Edited on 02-09-2003 by masey]

Mase
Colin.S

2nd Sep 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics not working for me, but i does say under construction.
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Sep 03 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh balls, i'll get it sorted, hand on a sec......

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Sep 03 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try again, should work now !!

Mase
Colin.S

2nd Sep 03 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nop
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Sep 03 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still doesn't work ???? OOOOOHHHHH i give up, i'll try again 2morrow !! Cheers anyway !!

Mase
Stuckey

2nd Sep 03 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics work for me links on side dont tho
Colin.S

2nd Sep 03 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, pics working now.
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Sep 03 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the links ain't finished yet. Thats all i've done, only took 30 mins.

Cheers anyway for havin a gander, i'l try and get it finished 2morrow.

Mase
mestonian

2nd Sep 03 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry mate, my first sites were like that, 3 years on there turning out like these | http://www.samuraituning.com/kreativate | http://www.britishenergydirect.com | http://www.speedfreex.com etc

Good first start though mate
Paul_J

3rd Sep 03 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eh?

kreativate is supposedly your new web design company yeh?

Then just out of curiousity, why does the britishenergy site have links to a company called JDA Interactive for web development?

Also your keativate site is just images? why didn't you just write the text? would be much less demand bandwidth wise which will be what people want.

Paul J
Wolfy

3rd Sep 03 at 04:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speaking of 12v...

www.corsa1zero.co.uk

should give you a few ideas masey.

that was a simple html on front page, took about 2 hours in all. im working on a dreamweaver/flash mix for my latest site. few months will see it up n running.

[Edited on 03-09-2003 by Calibra2zero]
barry_kellett99

3rd Sep 03 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Website just recently finished
What do you people think? Took me months, but then it uses a lot of asp.net which i was only learning, It has a wee message board gallery etc for registered users and the calendar and news and links etc are all accessable on a separate page by the guy I made the site for so he can update all the information

I only charged him £150 cos i wanted a live site to show others what i can do for them I ripped myself off!
mestonian

3rd Sep 03 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
eh?

kreativate is supposedly your new web design company yeh?

Then just out of curiousity, why does the britishenergy site have links to a company called JDA Interactive for web development?

Also your keativate site is just images? why didn't you just write the text? would be much less demand bandwidth wise which will be what people want.

Paul J

Because JDA Interactive was the company i worked for before setting up kreativate, where i was lead web designer / developer. They gave me permission to showcase the work i did at JDA interactive on my new website, because although it was for their client, i designed it and built it.

Smart ass!
DanielJ

3rd Sep 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck off 2 tenerife u change ur mind more than ollies changes ass holes
Sam
Premium Member

3rd Sep 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mestonian - you could at least have a fit bird on your home page, that Chinky bird looks a bit minging!
Mattss Corsa

3rd Sep 03 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Works 4me
Sam
Premium Member

3rd Sep 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99
What do you people think? Took me months, but then it uses a lot of asp.net which i was only learning, It has a wee message board gallery etc for registered users and the calendar and news and links etc are all accessable on a separate page by the guy I made the site for so he can update all the information

I only charged him £150 cos i wanted a live site to show others what i can do for them I ripped myself off!

It's very good mate. That's the problem, unless you have a portfolio of previously designed web sites, the only way you can build one up is by charging ridiculously cheap prices for now...
barry_kellett99

3rd Sep 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99

It's very good mate. That's the problem, unless you have a portfolio of previously designed web sites, the only way you can build one up is by charging ridiculously cheap prices for now...

Tell me about it, I have been working all week on a new news page, looks exactly as it does now, but its updateable by him with all the old headlines on thepage also, have it working now, but like I could charge £150 for the page on its own for a real client!

I spent ages building him an online shop, and he couldnt be arsed taking photos of his stuff and filling in the database, i could have cried!

PS, Ta!
Sam
Premium Member

3rd Sep 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should have said you'd take pics for another £150!
Paul_J

3rd Sep 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Because JDA Interactive was the company i worked for before setting up kreativate, where i was lead web designer / developer. They gave me permission to showcase the work i did at JDA interactive on my new website, because although it was for their client, i designed it and built it.

Smart ass!

fair play - but most go freelance, then get a job in a respectable web design company.

Your doing the opposite? did they give you the boot - or do you want more of the profits to yourself ?

Paul J

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick favour pls...can u check my webpage !!! 23 database queries in 0.0159750 seconds