corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice?

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's your weapon of choice?
Ste M

User status: Offline
21st Jan 10 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Root, do you suffer from the same illness as Andy Goram?You seem to have a split personality?

When the Doctors told your Mother she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy did they mean it in a literal sense and had spent the morning bouncing you off the floor via your cranium you fucking mong?

come on then, come to PVS 2010 mate. Say it to my face, if you dare to. I will be there

He won't. Simple as that really..
Root

21st Jan 10 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
You're drunk though, as you said. Why would I listen to the words of a drunk?

Drunk, maybe, I can still type fine, why would I make up a story like that...Are you that retarded that you think a story of a local estate shop being robbed is funny? I've worked as a checkout service assistant and it's not fucking funny at all when the store gets robbed. You're a simpleton.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!INTERNET HARD MAN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao, Shameless FTW.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Drunk, maybe, I can still type fine, why would I make up a story like that...Are you that retarded that you think a story of a local estate shop being robbed is funny? I've worked as a checkout service assistant and it's not fucking funny at all when the store gets robbed. You're a simpleton.

You can still type fine? Yet, you were using the fact you have been drinking to try to excuse your shit attempt at a story.

I don't care what it's like to be robbed in a shop. I'd be more worried about people breaking into my home tbh.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Root makes me think of this type of guy.
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Root makes me think of this type of guy.

ROFL
Root

21st Jan 10 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

You can still type fine? Yet, you were using the fact you have been drinking to try to excuse your shit attempt at a story.

I don't care what it's like to be robbed in a shop. I'd be more worried about people breaking into my home tbh.

Not as an excuse of my story, as an excuse of some of my words. About 2 were wrong so far iirc, And good. I look forward to you trying to do a trade in the future
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not as an excuse of my story, as an excuse of some of my words. About 2 were wrong so far iirc, And good. I look forward to you trying to do a trade in the future

A trade? You mean a trade on here?
I don't trade on here, and I never have.
Also, what power do you have over what I trade
Root

21st Jan 10 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not just on this website, I have no power, but when you make a trade and give away your address...just be careful to who you give your home address to as you are really beginning to piss me off.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not just on this website, I have no power, but when you make a trade and give away your address...just be careful to who you give your home address to as you are really beginning to piss me off.

FPMSL
Are you going to come around with your screwdriver?
Limecat
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
Root, do you suffer from the same illness as Andy Goram?You seem to have a split personality?

When the Doctors told your Mother she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy did they mean it in a literal sense and had spent the morning bouncing you off the floor via your cranium you fucking mong?

I'm going to rape your face with a broken bottle son.

I'm going to rape your bottle with a broken face!

Root, I am breaking my Vauxhall so I see little point in attending a Vauxhall show that is the same every year when I would no longer own a Vauxhall!?! There are people on here who can vouch that I would say it in person, I have no need to fear a dumb arsed failed check out operator from a slum area.

Run along, your hot milk must be freezing by now!
Root

21st Jan 10 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you inviting me?
GF-91
Banned

quote:
Are you inviting me?

No.
Ste M

quote:
quote:
quote:

Root, I am breaking my Vauxhall so I see little point in attending a Vauxhall show that is the same every year when I would no longer own a Vauxhall!?! There are people on here who can vouch that I would say it in person, I have no need to fear a dumb arsed failed check out operator from a slum area.

lmfao
Root

21st Jan 10 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

sorry, your location seems to say "the internet", yes, you hide behind the internet bless...
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously, threatening to go to someones house to cause trouble is not cool.
Root

21st Jan 10 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

so ban me. You stand by and let them humiliate me for hours on end like trolls and you get all hyped when I say that,
GF-91
Banned

quote:

sorry, your location seems to say "the internet", yes, you hide behind the internet bless...

Were you planning on coming to my Location?
I doubt there are signs saying " GaryF's house: this way >>>>"

Good luck though.
Root

If you ban me, there are proxies that can be used. I always use proxies, it's the way forward
Root

quote:
quote:

Were you planning on coming to my Location?
I doubt there are signs saying " GaryF's house: this way >>>>"

Good luck though.
GF-91
Banned

quote:
quote:

so ban me. You stand by and let them humiliate me for hours on end like trolls and you get all hyped when I say that,

He isn't going to ban you. He has already said that.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 01:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I already said, I don't have the power to ban anyone, I merely moderate classifieds. Arguing is one thing, but threatening to go to someones house should they happen to post an address could be took as threatening behaviour, and probably is a banable offence. They don't beleive you, you know it happend, so laugh it off. I don't see the need for personal threats?
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 01:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If you ban me, there are proxies that can be used. I always use proxies, it's the way forward

Not the case unfortunately.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Not the case unfortunately.

I thought as much.

It's okay Danny, he's just a little bit hyper from his shandy.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice? 22 database queries in 0.0217071 seconds