corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fancy yourself as an engineer?

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fancy yourself as an engineer?
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th May 07 at 00:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on 12 now, have given up for the night.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th May 07 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont even think its that hard

[Edited on 12-05-2007 by IvIarkgraham]
Robin
Premium Member

12th May 07 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done 13, took a while
Robin
Premium Member

12th May 07 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And 14.
Hammer

12th May 07 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

What level are you on? some of the dozy quips you come away with on here make me wonder how you get out of bed without hurting yourself never mind conquer an engineering game tbh.
Robin
Premium Member

12th May 07 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still can't do the last level
Brett
Premium Member

12th May 07 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I still can't do the last level

Is it actually possible? Surely everything you build is attached to that point, which will just act like a pivot without another fixing?
Robin
Premium Member

13th May 07 at 00:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's level 15 on the old ones Brett, I'm on the last one on the new ones and I'm stuck

The old 15 is possible, I think there's a screenshot in here.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th May 07 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

What level are you on? some of the dozy quips you come away with on here make me wonder how you get out of bed without hurting yourself never mind conquer an engineering game tbh.

dozy quips like what?

i've been offered engineering apprenticships way above my level of schooling! i should be an engineer if i tried
Robin
Premium Member

13th May 07 at 01:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the answer to number 15 on the new maps then Mark?
Hammer

13th May 07 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

dozy quips like what?

i've been offered engineering apprenticships way above my level of schooling! i should be an engineer if i tried

You've been offered what? you should be an engineer if you tried?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th May 07 at 02:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

airbus apprenticships tte apprenticships loads but money is wank so not taken them
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th May 07 at 02:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only on level 9 but played about 1 hrs worth
Ste
Premium Member

13th May 07 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robin show me your new 13. done it in the end, just needed loads of triangulation at the ends. pretty happy with it now, been building them strong once i get the right shape going then removing beams that arent under pressure to see how cheap you can build them for.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Robin
Premium Member

13th May 07 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yours is better
Liam

13th May 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stuck on Level10 [Old Maps]
Ste
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin

Yours is better

My first few attempts were like that but decided to try it properly and see, only just carries it mind, but at least it looks like a bridge, went back and changed some of the old ones were i had "cheated" and done what you did there and made them better.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
nathy_87

14th May 07 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont get this game what do you have to do apart from build a bridge, like how do you do it?
Ste
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

start on a yellow dot, drag and drop beams into place to build a bridge, use triangulation to strengthen it. dont stretch them too long or they wont work and you can only join beams where there is a white dot, so you cant join one to the middle of another, you would have to make that 2.
just have a play and try.

liam here is old 10

Robin
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still haven't managed to crack number 15 on the new ones
Ste
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

want a pic?

Robin
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please
Ste
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beg lol

Ste
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be cleaned up a bit, some parts are over engineered but better safe than sorry, its a heavy bastard train over this one too,

Robin
Premium Member

14th May 07 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers

<<  7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fancy yourself as an engineer? 23 database queries in 0.1343420 seconds