corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scotland Region RR Day thread

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scotland Region RR Day thread
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jan 10 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have another 3 vids to upload to youtube, Ecks EVO, stevies LET corsa and Zacz CRX.
Nic Barnes

18th Jan 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no cash really. its been a costly month already put it that way.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's always next time anyway Nic, stevie brought his on a tranny pick up, along with a good few of his mates, sound chap aswell he is.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zac's CRX was ridiculously loud It was revving forever 9.2k
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck yeah, awesome car, sounded crazy.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye it is a lovely sounding car tbh. Looking forward to getting the carbs on and thrashing him
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a shame he had a few problems, could have been a lot more power on the day for him.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although when his is actually running right (ie; gains the 30bhp it should have) he'll destroy me
Nic Barnes

18th Jan 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
There's always next time anyway Nic, stevie brought his on a tranny pick up, along with a good few of his mates, sound chap aswell he is.

yeah him and his mates are a right laugh. same with eric and mrs eric and corsaloon. thats about all ive met. oh, and epic hair whatever his name was. his hair is epic.

106 to crail daniel in a few months. dont let us down..........
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye the 106 at Crail would be interesting! I think if Nic came to a RR day people would be shocked that you aren't embroidled in all sorts of arguments and debates like you are on here. You're a lovely chap really. Albeit a Bru basher.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be there, and Knockhill as I'll be going with a few of the 106 lads from Perth. A supercharged GTI, a turbo GTI and a supercharged 206.
Nic Barnes

18th Jan 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you are ruining the edgey-ness ive worked hard to build up over the years eric.
Nic Barnes

18th Jan 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It will be there, and Knockhill as I'll be going with a few of the 106 lads from Perth. A supercharged GTI, a turbo GTI and a supercharged 206.

we shall set a date say april or something for a crail challenge?
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok sorry. You're a unique individual. Being scared of a monster truck handing out free Monster makes you a VERY edgy person.
Nic Barnes

18th Jan 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Ok sorry. You're a unique individual. Being scared of a monster truck handing out free Monster makes you a VERY edgy person.

ah no, i wasnt scared of the truck. im more scared of scottish people giving away stuff. as with scottish people, nothing is free. there is always a catch.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

we shall set a date say april or something for a crail challenge?

I'd be game for that! By then I'll be running the carbs, management and probably cams so should do ok up the 1/4 mile.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Nic I'll pop along, I'll want to get the 106 round KH to gain some experience on track before the new engine goes in.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

ah no, i wasnt scared of the truck. im more scared of scottish people giving away stuff. as with scottish people, nothing is free. there is always a catch.

Fair enough, that's not far away from the truth. It WAS free though, unless you call the incoherent babbling that is Scottish the price.
Nic Barnes

18th Jan 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may fancy a knockhill day also myself. will be caged up soon so i will feel a bit safer.
Jordan C

18th Jan 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IM with big eck i want to go sumplace else! Was good but the boy couldnt tell me why it was down on power even tho its fueling spot on etc maybe just tired

People probs would be amazed with nic but hes still a funny bastard in person!Good guy tho
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's cool with me, I'll organise a different venue if people want to go somewhere else.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan C
IM with big eck i want to go sumplace else! Was good but the boy couldnt tell me why it was down on power even tho its fueling spot on etc maybe just tired

People probs would be amazed with nic but hes still a funny bastard in person!Good guy tho

In all fairness to the bloke it could have been a multitude of things that made it down on power, but aye, it was strange yours made so little! It's fucking loud btw
Jordan C

18th Jan 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know! cant for the life of me think why its got less than urs haha! i know its loud but i makes i nice noise i think haha not bad in the car either

Going to the place in perth next month to compare
Colin

18th Jan 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt want to go to Aberdeen....spend enough time up there!!

Id go to Hypertech, dastek, or anywhere else thats not in Aberdeen & stick a standard cr on just for giggles!!
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sitech in Perth is looking like the favourite at the minute.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scotland Region RR Day thread 22 database queries in 0.0181351 seconds