corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
quote:
quote:
It's there for eveyone to see in the official videos of the event. These can't be faked.

Ohhh you seen it on a video on the internet, makes sense now. You maye have read 6 million articles about it but the truth is you still have no more solid proof than we do, do you.

Now your getting me really angry.

The OFFICIAL eye witness videos.

Even so, you still dont have sufficent knowledge to say that someone else was behind it just because you read it on the internet and watched a few videos, but then that is your opinion which is fine by me.You have yours and I have mine, why can't you accept that. Like I said, until someone is sat infront of me admitting that it was them (the Israelis) then my opinion hasn't changed, you're still basing yours on the same thing as I'm basing mine.

Were is yours to argue against me?

As I just said, i watched it happen and based my opinion on that. I dont have any other evidence because I've not been delving in to the depths of the internet for the last 9 years to back up my claim. Ididn't need to. All the evidence I need to base my opinion is right infron of my eyes. You need to accept that we all have different opinions, we arent all going to beleive the same thing.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
At the end of the day you're basing your opinion on videos and things you've read, just like everyone else whose opinions differ does. I watched the planes hit the towers, that's enough evidence for me.

You are so fucking deluded. I can't believe i've wasted my time talking to you You havn't even looked into this subject AT ALL have you?
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Official video'

Does this 'official video' come in a commemerative box set? Maybe get one of the inside people to narrate it?

Lucky only you have access to this 'official video' as something like that would bring down a government and have people up on War Crime charges or the like? Mass genocide for a few quid, only involves a few thousand people to pull it off. Not something they can fool people into is it? 'Hey boss, why are we putting these candles with dynamite written on them at strategic parts of these buildings?', 'Have you ever flown a plane before? Best learn fast, you have to hit that building in a minute!'
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It's there for eveyone to see in the official videos of the event. These can't be faked.

Ohhh you seen it on a video on the internet, makes sense now. You maye have read 6 million articles about it but the truth is you still have no more solid proof than we do, do you.

Now your getting me really angry.

The OFFICIAL eye witness videos.

Even so, you still dont have sufficent knowledge to say that someone else was behind it just because you read it on the internet and watched a few videos, but then that is your opinion which is fine by me.You have yours and I have mine, why can't you accept that. Like I said, until someone is sat infront of me admitting that it was them (the Israelis) then my opinion hasn't changed, you're still basing yours on the same thing as I'm basing mine.

Were is yours to argue against me?

As I just said, i watched it happen and based my opinion on that. I dont have any other evidence because I've not been delving in to the depths of the internet for the last 9 years to back up my claim. Ididn't need to. All the evidence I need to base my opinion is right infron of my eyes. You need to accept that we all have different opinions, we arent all going to beleive the same thing.

So you belive the official story? The plane cliped the corner of the building and them then whole thing fell down like that?

If that's the basis for your argument then i feel sorry for you.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by CORSA NUT]
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

You've just joined in as tempers are already higher than normal, adding to the problem, not by aiding to resolve the problem. Your just adding fuel to the fire in the way your replying.

I'm not replying in any way, I'm not angry or getting pissed like he is, I'm explaining my point, it's not my fault that he is getting upset that my view differs from his. Threads like this always result in arguing because everyone wants to be right.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
At the end of the day you're basing your opinion on videos and things you've read, just like everyone else whose opinions differ does. I watched the planes hit the towers, that's enough evidence for me.

You are so fucking deluded. I can't believe i've wasted my time talking to you You havn't even looked into this subject AT ALL have you?

Why would I need to? I'm deluded
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why would I need to? I'm deluded

You quite cleary are. I find people like you scary as fuck to be honest.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If that's the basis for your argument then i feel sorry for you.

You're the one who is arguing not me, you can't accept that someone has a different view on things. That's your issue not mine. I'm discussing it with you, not arguing
JonnyJ

4th Aug 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it did a bit more than "clip it"

Also ive watched programmes where demolition experts have said that it doesn't look at all like a controlled demolition. For every argument there is always a counter one which makes sense too
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You need to take a step back and look at yourself if you think I'm deluded fucking hell
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dude why cant you just accept someone has a different opinion to you ?

people believe what they want it doesnt necessarily make one person an idiot and the other a savant.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly ssj, I respect his opinion because it's his. I'm not arguing with him or saying he's simple because it is different to mine he doesn't quite understand that.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by DannyB]
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm not replying in any way, I'm not angry or getting pissed like he is, I'm explaining my point, it's not my fault that he is getting upset that my view differs from his. Threads like this always result in arguing because everyone wants to be right.

Maybe he's jsut a lot more passionate about the subject than what you are?

Again, not saying anything is right or wrong, but I do understand why he's getting angry.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by Daimo B]
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Also ive watched programmes where demolition experts have said that it doesn't look at all like a controlled demolition. For every argument there is always a counter one which makes sense too

Now it really did just clip it. The same as me knocking a few bricks off the corner off a tower. It would NOT fall down. Very basic stuff this guys and ground root level for the argument against 9/11
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

You need to take a step back and look at yourself if you think I'm deluded fucking hell

If you accept everything you see as the truth i really do pity you.
JonnyJ

4th Aug 10 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Now it really did just clip it. The same as me knocking a few bricks off the corner off a tower. It would NOT fall down. Very basic stuff this guys and ground root level for the argument against 9/11

Are we talking about the TT here or that building in that clip you put up?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I have no reason to go researching it to see if ramadaj habzalla from uzbekistan might have done it. Some people just don't care, I'm one of them, I saw what happened and I'll continue to base my opinion on them facts until someone either admits they did it or the guy who gave the orders is sat in my house drinking my coffee.

CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That building JJ...number 7 of the TT complex.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CN - What would you say if I put in that heat build up and component failure had a hand?

Also, what about that lucky cow on the 2nd/3rd floor that survived with the firefighters. Any other floor = dead, but they were in the right place as the tower crushed everything bar the tiny concrete stairwell they were in.

Now thats amazing shizzle.
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:

Maybe he's jsut a lot more passionate about the subject than what you are?

Again, not saying anything is right or wrong, but I do understand why he's getting angry.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by Daimo B]

people shouldnt get angry at all, regardless of how passionate they feel about something.

civilised and intelligent debate should never evolve into anything hostile no matter how much the participants disagree, once someone succumbs to anger/irrational behaviour/insulting they have lost the debate imo.

people shouldnt pertain to be enlightened and intelligent individuals if they can not accept other people have different opinions to their own and accept them also.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by ssj_kakarot]
JonnyJ

4th Aug 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That building JJ...number 7 of the TT complex.

Oh right, sorry thought we were on about the TT themselves then Was going to say, the first plane smashed the building straight in the face
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These types of threads always end in CN blowing his load, he can never accept other people might just think differently to him, he can't have a civilised discussion.
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ controlled explosion being 'proven', there are thousands of videos out there of controlled explosions, the timing wouldn't even coincide with the shit on that video. I will tell you what there aren't thousands of previous examples of though; passenger airliners hitting skyscrapers...

You again seem to have avoided the man power needed to pull it off, even fucking Watergate came out and that was essentially just breaking into a fucking office, not executing thousands of people for no reason.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have no reason to go researching it to see if ramadaj habzalla from uzbekistan might have done it. Some people just don't care, I'm one of them, I saw what happened and I'll continue to base my opinion on them facts until someone either admits they did it or the guy who gave the orders is sat in my house drinking my coffee.

That's the problem Danny...You don't care!!!!!!!!!

You don't care that the whole thing was set up in order to scare the american people into going to war! A war which is only to serve in making to rich even richer and the power of this world even more powerfull. FFS 3000 people fucking died in this event that's 3000 innocent people's families that will never be the same again! This is why i'm angry because these bastards are getting away with shit like this everyday and it will never stop.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
@ controlled explosion being 'proven', there are thousands of videos out there of controlled explosions, the timing wouldn't even coincide with the shit on that video. I will tell you what there aren't thousands of previous examples of though; passenger airliners hitting skyscrapers...

You again seem to have avoided the man power needed to pull it off, even fucking Watergate came out and that was essentially just breaking into a fucking office, not executing thousands of people for no reason.

I didn't know you were an expert on demolition? You should have said

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0945349 seconds