corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for my haters.....

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for my haters.....
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Oct 12 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its going to leave a few scars, its not like shes had her face mashed up and people are going to stand in the street laughing is it
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
id expect my work to cover my time off + expenses incurred, but if anyone trying to sue for more then that makes them a cunt and not deserve a job

Why? Thats why companies have liability insurance.

Would you not claim for your car if you stuffed it into a hedge, even though it was your fault?
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
its going to leave a few scars, its not like shes had her face mashed up and people are going to stand in the street laughing is it

Ah yeah i forgot, thats how it works. The court put you in a street and wait and see how many people laugh before deciding whether you're entitled to anything

And you're 30 right?
Steve
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In answer to your first question, no i wouldnt, not if all i had from the crash was a few cuts on my hand. Id claim for the car damage obviously but bodily injuries to a certain extent you have to just put down to a fact of life.Well I would anyway.

In response to your second point, no thats ridiculous, but at the same time it would equally be laughed out of court if i tried to claim for the 1 inch gash on my hand i got at work the other month

Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's understandable if it was a 1 inch gash The hospital report of tendon damage etc will stand up more than your inaccurate guesses.
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been to see my employer an he openly said he has insurance I'm place for staff injuries I never mentioned it, he has also said my job is there if I want it when I get better, if I dont take my tablets on time the pain is unbearable, I have 8 lacerations on my hands an tendon damage in both hands, I have a splint on to stop me moving my hand an finger and have weakness in 3 fingers on the other hand
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
In answer to your first question, no i wouldnt, not if all i had from the crash was a few cuts on my hand. Id claim for the car damage obviously but bodily injuries to a certain extent you have to just put down to a fact of life.Well I would anyway.

In response to your second point, no thats ridiculous, but at the same time it would equally be laughed out of court if i tried to claim for the 1 inch gash on my hand i got at work the other month

Its not a "few cuts" though is it. If you have tendon damage your going to struggle to even move your fingers

And its wouldnt be laughed out at all. If they are found out to be a fault, of course she'll get something. Like i say, i've seen a bloke at work claim for thousands because a mildly heavy box fell on his shoulder, he even finished the shift.

If you want to be a hero and not claim then thats your prerogative. Go Steve, save the country! And then get bitter when someone gets a load of money. Seems worth it.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by JonnyJ]
adiohead

12th Oct 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Adio, can you please quote me where she said that she didnt want to go back to work now? She said she couldnt, not didnt want to, but again its fun to make stuff up to make her look bad.

If you can't move your hand, and looking at those cuts and the fact that she has tendon damage i would suggest its extremley painful even to make the smallest movements, how are you expected to perform your tasks?

If my hands looked like that work would tell me not to come in, regardless of whether i wanted to or not. Then theres the fact she works with dogs, having bloody hands is never the best idea when working around dogs that are potentially vicious.

But yeah, she should get back to work asap, regardless of injuries or potential dangers, all because your dad would like to.

lol

You make a good point, the stuff about my Dad is totally irrelevant, and the work thing doesn't really bother me. It's just insanely bad luck to get bitten by two dogs within days and also get bitten in two days of working.

It's the dog vs dog part that's crazy.

Think it's disbelief about the whole situation too.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by adiohead]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
id expect my work to cover my time off + expenses incurred, but if anyone trying to sue for more then that makes them a cunt and not deserve a job

Chloe has at no point stated that she even intends on claiming so why are you assuming she's going to try and claim for more than what you think she's entitled too? Would you say the same if I had similar injuries due to work and I was told by a police officer that I should seek legal advice? Because that is all that's happened in this thread.
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now tell me how i'll wipe my arse
Ben G

12th Oct 12 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I had a cut like that on the palm of my hand, I definitely wouldn't be working.

For a start, how do you drive to work? It would be dangerous to attempt doing that. Also, when you're at work, what are you supposed to do? Stand there and pick your arse?
Cavey

12th Oct 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She can't pick her arse, as proved above
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a lot of bandages for a paper cut. Odd that a hospital would put that many on for such a small graze...
adiohead

12th Oct 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
She can't pick her arse, as proved above

Hope you recover quickly
Marc

12th Oct 12 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good job Jimmy Savile is dead or you would have no chance.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by Marc]
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You look like a different person in every single picture.

But yeah you should be straight back into work. If you put padding on your arm you can train attack dogs or something
You do make some daft comments online, and some of the flack you bring upon yourself but if it was anyone else, I doubt the outlandish claims would be made.
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
Adio, can you please quote me where she said that she didnt want to go back to work now? She said she couldnt, not didnt want to, but again its fun to make stuff up to make her look bad.

If you can't move your hand, and looking at those cuts and the fact that she has tendon damage i would suggest its extremley painful even to make the smallest movements, how are you expected to perform your tasks?

If my hands looked like that work would tell me not to come in, regardless of whether i wanted to or not. Then theres the fact she works with dogs, having bloody hands is never the best idea when working around dogs that are potentially vicious.

But yeah, she should get back to work asap, regardless of injuries or potential dangers, all because your dad would like to.

lol

You make a good point, the stuff about my Dad is totally irrelevant, and the work thing doesn't really bother me. It's just insanely bad luck to get bitten by two dogs within days and also get bitten in two days of working.

Shit happens sometimes mate. If it had been someone like will_doyle or the like I'd have been inclined to agree as he has form for posting lies. AFAIK chloe doesnt post on here for internet epoints.
adiohead

12th Oct 12 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

lol

Shit happens sometimes mate. If it had been someone like will_doyle or the like I'd have been inclined to agree as he has form for posting lies. AFAIK chloe doesnt post on here for internet epoints.

Agreed!
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That'll be because Iv bleached my hair Eck
Dave

12th Oct 12 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The dressing on the left hand seems a bit ott. From the other pics it looks like only the middle finger got bitten along with a small gash on the back of the hand, surely it would have been better for you to dress the finger and put some sort of adhesive dressing over the cut?

Also what was done by your dog and what was done by the rescue dog?

Edit, was the middle finger done by your dog, as that looks as it has been dressed for a while with the white skin around it.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by Dave]
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the cuts are fresh as the surgeon had to open them to repair tendons, the finger was bit by my dog but the other dog also bit it an broke the tendon, it had almost healed until then, I have 6 lacerations on my left hand and 3 on my right but my right has the long one on the palm one on the back and one through the muscle below the thumb
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The skin is white as i had to soak if for half hour as the dressing was stuck to the stiches
sc0ott

12th Oct 12 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you had your ear lobes removed?
BarnshaW

12th Oct 12 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Have you had your ear lobes removed?

I don't understand what you mean? I clearly have ears in the pic

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for my haters..... 22 database queries in 0.0162809 seconds