corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*

New Poll
  <<  101    102    103    104    105    106    107  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
31st Oct 11 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do i get an Origin account btw? Looks like i have to download something, but they dont have a mac version? Want to know my stats.
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I asked before, but WTF is an origin account? I'm still confused with what I unlock next and when I get good guns
JonnyJ

31st Oct 11 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something you need to get Battlelog it seems, which in turn is something you need just to look at your fucking stats

What an arse about
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, yeah I have no idea about that. When you go to the battlelog web page it just asks you to log in
Brett
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Ah, yeah I have no idea about that. When you go to the battlelog web page it just asks you to log in

Just use your EA details. I assume you'll already be registered since you play FIFA. I managed to get in fine. Once you play the game it automatically registers you.
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea what my FIFA details are
JonnyJ

31st Oct 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Just use your EA details. I assume you'll already be registered since you play FIFA. I managed to get in fine. Once you play the game it automatically registers you.

Ive got an EA account but when i go to login in on Battlelog it says incorrect Fucking useless pile of wank, why overcomplicate things?
mwg

31st Oct 11 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its £39.99 every where, I'm not paying that Stupid bee.com have a lot to answer for
BarnshaW

31st Oct 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just buy it you tight git
mwg

31st Oct 11 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will end up doing
Sunz

31st Oct 11 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Ive got an EA account but when i go to login in on Battlelog it says incorrect Fucking useless pile of wank, why overcomplicate things?

I deleted my game because it uses origin, they will gain information about your computer etc and then sell it to other companies.

If you look .HERE at amazon reviews for the pc version you can see out of 165 custom reviews the game averages 2/5 stars due to how bad origin is, says it all really
Brett
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
I deleted my game because it uses origin, they will gain information about your computer etc and then sell it to other companies.

Adam_B

31st Oct 11 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

starting to rage against people playing support and not throwing ammo down
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Oh come on Sunz, now you're just being daft Facebook retains more information about you on a daily basis but I bet you still use that?
JonnyJ

31st Oct 11 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B

YES! Useless cunts, this is why i want a team of people i know We were getting pinned down and i was on a rocket crusade against the tanks but once I'd run out the fuckers with ammo boxes just sat on top of a building, hiding

I had to suicide just to get more rockets
JonnyJ

31st Oct 11 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Its £39.99 every where, I'm not paying that Stupid bee.com have a lot to answer for

FFS Matt you fucking tight cunt What did you pay for it on "bee.com"

Bet it wasnt under £30 so are you actually stopping buying this game for the sake of less the a tenner

You're fucking worse than me
JonnyJ

31st Oct 11 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally given up with Origin/Battlelog

I'll just assume im the best on there, pretty sure im right.
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

origin.com, sign in with your EA username/password.
Sunz

31st Oct 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And I don't use face book.

I deleted bf3 because origin is horrible, in 2004 when counter strike source was released it had a ingame server browser so why 7 years later we have some horrible slow system for bf3 ill never know and the fact it's got 2/5 (40%) from a decent amount of reviews on amazon (was about 170 people) shows the pc community widely hates the system.

The game is good online but getting online isn't an enjoyable and fluid system and therefore Dice/EA fucked up big time for pc gamers and I think shows buy the low ratings for pc versions.
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

the fact it's got 2/5 (40%) from a decent amount of reviews on amazon (was about 170 people) shows the pc community widely hates the system.

The game is good online but getting online isn't an enjoyable and fluid system and therefore Dice/EA fucked up big time for pc gamers and I think shows buy the low ratings for pc versions.

Battlelog isnt that bad, yes it needs changes but if you bothered to read the forums you'd notice that the PC community is raving about the game, Origin isn't bothering many people either, don't see why it should?

You'd also notice that DICE are taking feedback from players on certain sites and implementing ideas in to the game, reddit for example has a few devs that are active on the boards. People were moaning about no jeep horns, they are now patching them in. They have also made small changes to Battlelog already.

How is Origin 'stealing information' about your computer then?

mwg

31st Oct 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

FFS Matt you fucking tight cunt What did you pay for it on "bee.com"

Bet it wasnt under £30 so are you actually stopping buying this game for the sake of less the a tenner

You're fucking worse than me

£31 from bee. I will buy it, it's just annoying having to pay £9 over the odds for it
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B

YES! Useless cunts, this is why i want a team of people i know We were getting pinned down and i was on a rocket crusade against the tanks but once I'd run out the fuckers with ammo boxes just sat on top of a building, hiding

I had to suicide just to get more rockets

There is a far far simpler way than that Do what I do, and blow his brains out with a shotgun, pick up his class and throw myself an ammo box. Pick up your own weapon, job done
Sunz

31st Oct 11 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:

the fact it's got 2/5 (40%) from a decent amount of reviews on amazon (was about 170 people) shows the pc community widely hates the system.

Battlelog isnt that bad, yes it needs changes but if you bothered to read the forums you'd notice that the PC community is raving about the game, Origin isn't bothering many people either, don't see why it should?

You'd also notice that DICE are taking feedback from players on certain sites and implementing ideas in to the game, reddit for example has a few devs that are active on the boards. People were moaning about no jeep horns, they are now patching them in. They have also made small changes to Battlelog already.

How is Origin 'stealing information' about your computer then?

Well it was obviously shit to start with, if the company needed feedback on Origin I would be shocked, A blind man could see it was an awfully slow, awkward and outdated way to play the game in all forms, it's going backwards not forwards.
If they really listen then they will remove you having to use origin at all as this is what the people asked for and being able to do a manor of simple things ingame, server browesing, choosing which mode to player etc.

They didn't need to use this "spyware" program but they choose to and I'm glad its bitten them in the ass.

Check the Origin Eula, it tells you there they will be storing information about your installed programs, uninstalled programs, hardware, software etc all to then sell it to companies.

All they had to do was release it on steam and it would have been 1000 times easier to use and no one would have complained about it.

Just because it's not on the offical BF3 forum doesn't mean aren't expressing a dislike for it.

For ME the game is ruined because of Origin and A lot of people have said this to.

And you can buy the game for £20 online, it will give you a CD key for origin, its how the gamining community I'm involved in got theres and it works. Cjs Cdkeys <<< Buy the russian one then install the language pack thats 870mb worked perfectly.

[Edited on 31-10-2011 by Sunz]
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's talk of it being released through Steam soon as well
JonnyJ

31st Oct 11 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FINALLY got Battlelog working

Some quite cool stuff on there. Shame all my information is currently being sold on the black market and I've just had to cancel all my bank cards though

<<  101    102    103    104    105    106    107  >>

New Poll