corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfers/Banter Thread

New Poll
  <<  105    106    107    108    109    110    111  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfers/Banter Thread
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
12th Jul 11 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11072011/58/premier-league-corinthians-tevez-bid.html

I would take that.
mwg

12th Jul 11 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member

Fergie is pissing around, still wouldn't be surprised if we signed Nasri. Although it worries me a bit when he says maybe someone from the youth team will step up, we better sign a decent centre mid

[Edited on 12-07-2011 by mwg]
strick206

12th Jul 11 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

I think he is playing games there, he does like cleverly but i am not sure he is ready to play every week yet personally.

Shame sneijder has decided to stay at milan but at least he has said now, and we can look at other targets if we were actually looking at him

Be interesting to see if Barca sign Sanchez as well as Fabregas given they said they don't have a big budget this summer.

Nasri looks certain to leave, Wenger would be a fucking mug not to take £20m for someone with a year left if he says he wants to leave.

I just really hope we dont pay more than we paid for young.

Proven Premier League Player Tax
mwg

12th Jul 11 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member

I hope he is playing games. Tom Cleverley is good but it's a hell of a lot to ask of him to step up and play every game at the highest level straight away.
Tom

12th Jul 11 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

Fergie showing his class again I see
strick206

12th Jul 11 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Do you want a slice of lemon to go with your bitter and twisted?
Tom

12th Jul 11 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Do you want a slice of lemon to go with your bitter and twisted?

How does me questioning the fact that he's talking about other teams players in that manner make me 'bitter & twisted'

Why does he think anyone cares what his view is on Nasri? I could even understand it if he was saying he was going to try and sign him (although still be lacking in class) but why does he feel the need to say 'I think he will leave'
mwg

12th Jul 11 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

He didn't just bring it up randomly The journalists asked him about it
Tom

12th Jul 11 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

I didn't say he did bring it up randomly we may have to agree to disagree on this one
Nath

12th Jul 11 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member

SAF needs to be more like Kenny IMO TBH.
mwg

12th Jul 11 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

I didn't say he did bring it up randomly we may have to agree to disagree on this one

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Why does he think anyone cares what his view is on Nasri?

The journalists asked him about Nasri.
Tom

12th Jul 11 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
SAF needs to be more like Kenny IMO TBH.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks Nath

On a brighter note, Knochesky is going to be confirmed a Leicester player later
Robbo

12th Jul 11 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Just proven himself once again that he is an utter tool and the most unprofessional person in football. Cunt.
Robbo

12th Jul 11 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
just really hope we dont pay more than we paid for young.

strick, get out of this fucking dreamworld youre living in. you will NEVER sign Nasri off us he may run out his contract and join you next seaosn (but doubt it) but you have no chance in hell of buying him off us
strick206

12th Jul 11 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
just really hope we dont pay more than we paid for young.

strick, get out of this fucking dreamworld youre living in. you will NEVER sign Nasri off us he may run out his contract and join you next seaosn (but doubt it) but you have no chance in hell of buying him off us

That may well be true, but your board may not be happy losing him on a free and if he wants to stay in the PL you may have no choice but to sell to one of your challengers, be it us, or city

And if you think that wenger isn't prepared to sell to clubs in the PL, just look at Clichy, who i am sure you thought was the best LB in the universe, sold to a club who finished higher than you in the league last season and as much as it pains me to admit it will most likely be stronger again next season
Robbo

12th Jul 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member

I suspect wenger thinks that the longer nasri stays the higher the chance of him signing a new contract but its a huge risk. Hwoever, as Wenger said, selling Nasri shows a huge lack of ambition, him choosing to leave on a free is different (even if in reality its kinda the same).

As for CLichy and City etc., i dont think anyone has a problem sellign to them tbh whether it strenthens them or not as they have so many players you always know its gonna cause them problems. if nasri has to be sold, then id be fine if he went to city
Rick Draper

12th Jul 11 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
I suspect wenger thinks that the longer nasri stays the higher the chance of him signing a new contract but its a huge risk. Hwoever, as Wenger said, selling Nasri shows a huge lack of ambition, him choosing to leave on a free is different (even if in reality its kinda the same).

As for CLichy and City etc., i dont think anyone has a problem sellign to them tbh whether it strenthens them or not as they have so many players you always know its gonna cause them problems. if nasri has to be sold, then id be fine if he went to city

Yep it caused us so many problems we finished above you last season
Tom

12th Jul 11 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

Robbo, unfortunately you can't just ignore City any more. They still have alot of work to do and i'd question if Mancini is the right man to win them the league or the CL but they aren't going away with this money

On the plus side, the more Arsenal weaken, the more chance we have of taking your CL place
strick206

12th Jul 11 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

That is exactly the problem, City are changing everything with how they conduct themselves and it is ruining it imo.

Under normal circumstances i would agree that Nasri wouldn't leave this summer, but if Fabregas goes, i really cannot see Nasri wanting to stay.

I personally think Wenger should sell fabregas and give Nasri a monster contract and make the team around him in the centre. Because the price barca are wanting to pay for fabregas is ridiculous when you consider they dont even need him, he isn't good enough to start in midfield, and he also seems to pick up a few injuries.

Sell Fabregas, stop the circus and get back to competing and trying to get city out of the top 4

I don't like arsenal, or liverpool, but would sooner they be in the top four than city
Robbo

12th Jul 11 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:

Yep it caused us so many problems we finished above you last season
yep as we had a dire last few weeks. however, least we actually challeneged for the title for 95% of the season
Nath

12th Jul 11 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

Robbo you live on a different planet I swear.
strick206

12th Jul 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Robbo you live on a different planet I swear.

mwg

12th Jul 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

a white planet
Nath

12th Jul 11 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
a white planet

In the shape of an Apple.
mwg

12th Jul 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

<<  105    106    107    108    109    110    111  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfers/Banter Thread 23 database queries in 0.2602310 seconds