corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If you're NOT a Premium Member...

Poll: If you're NOT a Premium Member...
Don't need site features 93 (38.43%)
Don't have a car to show 20 (8.26%)
Can already get show benefits by just turning up, ie. camping/food etc. 6 (2.48%)
Can't afford it 59 (24.38%)
Don't have a way of paying 21 (8.68%)
Other (please post) 43 (17.77%)

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If you're NOT a Premium Member...
deano87

User status: Offline
16th Jun 08 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be happy to walk around Trax for a bit wearing a WR/Corsasport T-shirt handing out flyers
Winemaker

16th Jun 08 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your NOT a Premium Member.......Why not?

The main reason is that I live in another country. We own two GSi's (My wife and I) and have learnt a lot of information from members 'How to' post's ect... and have even made quite a few good friends here that are more than welcome to stay with us when they visit Oz. I just don't feel that we would receive the same benefits as most of you, other than an avatar and sig!
deano87

16th Jun 08 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ynmakr
If your NOT a Premium Member.......Why not?

The main reason is that I live in another country. We own two GSi's (My wife and I) and have learnt a lot of information from members 'How to' post's ect... and have even made quite a few good friends here that are more than welcome to stay with us when they visit Oz. I just don't feel that we would receive the same benefits as most of you, other than an avatar and sig!

Very fare point that. The added benefit of Premium Members (other than those web based ones) are the ability to have your car on the stand at shows. Being in Oz, I guess that is difficult
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 08 at 08:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the sound of a mouse mat, i would definately buy one even though i dont own a corsa
av it

16th Jun 08 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this site also needs a feedback system so people can see who is a good buyer/seller if that was implemented i will become premium as i will save money instead of tossers keep trying to rip people off
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 08 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by av it
this site also needs a feedback system so people can see who is a good buyer/seller if that was implemented i will become premium as i will save money instead of tossers keep trying to rip people off

There is, theres one for problem sales and one for good traders.

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=86561
Mobby

16th Jun 08 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny_v6
quote:

There is, theres one for problem sales and one for good traders.

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=86561

IMO noone will take notice of that as much as a feedback system on someones profile, it would be a ball ache searching for someone
av it

16th Jun 08 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but i mean a point scoring system similar to ebay that way we see how good they are or alternatively how bad they are
Mobby

16th Jun 08 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes but i mean a point scoring system similar to ebay that way we see how good they are or alternatively how bad they are

as well as showing there feedback all in one place and not scatterd around a thread
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 08 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ironically, this subject is ongoing in premium lounge
av it

16th Jun 08 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well imo it needs it then i will become premium
av it

16th Jun 08 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
quote:

as well as showing there feedback all in one place and not scatterd around a thread

spot on
nova_gteuk

16th Jun 08 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A rating system like migweb has would be decent enough
av it

16th Jun 08 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
A rating system like migweb has would be decent enough
Matt L

16th Jun 08 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no longer own a corsa, rarely use the garage anymore as most of the pics i have are now over 1mb so doesnt like uploading them the old way (only recently downloaded something that allows me to use the drag and drop one so works better now), i rarely post/read thread in the preem lounge.

but i will still renew as the site is well run people on it are friendly and will always help you out if you need it even if it isnt corsa related which i do like.

i mean id never sign up to a preem style service on seatcupra.net (if they have one) purely because their site is so slow, due to stupid sigs, its all over the place far too many sub sections, over moderated imo, and quite alot of the members are annoying in the sense that if you ask something that was asked like 3years ago your supposed to know it was and search for it.
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 08 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, if this site allowed gifs as avatars, pics in sigs etc it would be alot slower.
Anty
Premium Member

16th Jun 08 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havent got round to it yet,
dan-sport

16th Jun 08 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can't afford it all my money goes on to paying debts and paying for stuff on the car
Joe

16th Jun 08 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who want freebies, would you actually use the stuff?

I remember when I joined VXLSCC, I got a welcome pack. Keyrings, leaflets, magazine etc. It all went in the bin. You got a pretty lame magazine now and again, the forum was pretty crap and no busy and that was £20. I had 2 years membership with them and I didn't feel like I got my moneys worth.

On here at least the forum is fast/busy, so as long as i'm a using memeber of the site I will be prem.

I probably don't get my monies worth in the sense that I probably won't go to many shows as I don't own a Corsa now. So no free burgers etc, but I don't mind my money going to organising stuff like that as it was good when I was attending the shows.
nova_gteuk

16th Jun 08 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the freebies is just to show that you get something for your money.

Not everyone attends shows so the only benefits they get is an avatar and sig,i can see why theyd want something for their money.
Corsa_Scotty

16th Jun 08 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would use the stuff
waters

16th Jun 08 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

other......not got round to it yet.....i'll have to talk the wife into letting me become a premium member as she's as tight as a ducks a*** lol.

I'm a fulltime househusband so anything I spend has to come from her wage
JoeyB

16th Jun 08 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to use the forum for advice and the classifieds. Now I only use it for the classifieds and giving advice lol...

One thing that MAJORLY needs improving on this forum is the Search facility. Its next to useless.
James

16th Jun 08 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH It amazes me that there are 24 people that can't afford £12.50
James

16th Jun 08 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, the main thing I use is the garage feature but as I now have my own web hosting and facebook etc is available, I don't think I'll be renewing.

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If you're NOT a Premium Member... 22 database queries in 0.0165529 seconds