corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread Sponsored by United never winning a trophy again and fans leaving etc

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football Thread Sponsored by United never winning a trophy again and fans leaving etc
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th May 13 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben J getting upgraded

Robbo

15th May 13 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
quote:
managed to sort out my ST for next season too

Nice one mate.

Were you on a waiting list?

I applied for one with 2 seats together, but unsure what happens next. Been to pretty much every game over the last few years, but a ST would save some money for sure.
Well, I have an outstandign offer of my own ST whcih I got for this season and deferred. I will get offered it again but most liekly have to turn it down again and lose my palce This one is somebody elses but he is moving abroad for a year but wants to keep the membership. which works perfectly for me as in a yera i expect to alos move abroad. if you take a ST then dont renew you lose your entire membership. Im currently tier 3 (Red) member and SHOULD have received an upgrade this season but its going to be at least another year (lying bastards!) so this will help int he emantime. the upgarde gives you guaranteed access to every home game in the lower tier msotly so is basically a ST without the commitment.

Ben, Ive only been on the waiting list since 2006 and got offered last season.

Sounds like a right confusing process!

I've been on the list at Anfield since 2008, however i've seen people get them sooner than me. Must be due to wanting a double seat. In 2011 they closed the list, and currently as it stands, nobody can apply. Here's to hoping i'll be offered 14/15 season. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking? Average LFC ST is £750 with all cup games included.
£1075 - 19 league games + 7 cup credits, £40 refund per cup game not played
Robbo

15th May 13 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
yeah little bit most ST holders have 2 memberships, their ST and a red, which they hope will become silver at some point, just in case they dont renew ST and then lose thier silver level membership.

How does the red to silver upgrade work? Ive been a red member for ages now.
25000 max silver memebrs. entry by order of red memebrship only (so doesnt matter if you bought a red 8 years ago to go to one game, you coudl be upgraded to silver if you took it up). im 7,000th in queue (after beign told i was ELEVENTH last season) so lookign at another 2 years probs. call up member servcies and they'll tell you. I took red membership halfway through the last highbury season ie Jan 2006, to give you an idea.
Ben J

15th May 13 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Nice one mate.

I applied for one with 2 seats together, but unsure what happens next. Been to pretty much every game over the last few years, but a ST would save some money for sure.
Well, I have an outstandign offer of my own ST whcih I got for this season and deferred. I will get offered it again but most liekly have to turn it down again and lose my palce This one is somebody elses but he is moving abroad for a year but wants to keep the membership. which works perfectly for me as in a yera i expect to alos move abroad. if you take a ST then dont renew you lose your entire membership. Im currently tier 3 (Red) member and SHOULD have received an upgrade this season but its going to be at least another year (lying bastards!) so this will help int he emantime. the upgarde gives you guaranteed access to every home game in the lower tier msotly so is basically a ST without the commitment.

I was on the list from back in the Highbury days. I'd been on a fair few years when we moved to the Emirates so thought i'd be in with the bigger capacity but it was several years later, just after we'd moved back up North from Milton Keynes Didn't get option to defer either I don't think.

Couldn't justify it back then as I was still working weekends so would have hardly got to any games. I'm buying this time round whenever that is. Still might not get to many but fuck it. I can get rid via ticket exchange??

I think my red membership has been upgraded to Silver for next season tho, as i've had advance notice of a £55 DD coming out which is Full Silver????

[Edited on 15-05-2013 by Ben J]
Ben J

15th May 13 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Ben J getting upgraded

Fucking hell!!!!!
Whittie

15th May 13 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prices have probably gone up.

Lfc's season tickets have gone up nearly £100 and an earlier payment request. Bad really, considering.
Jamie Walby

15th May 13 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nice one mate.

I was on the list from back in the Highbury days. I'd been on a fair few years when we moved to the Emirates so thought i'd be in with the bigger capacity but it was several years later, just after we'd moved back up North from Milton Keynes Didn't get option to defer either I don't think.

Couldn't justify it back then as I was still working weekends so would have hardly got to any games. I'm buying this time round whenever that is. Still might not get to many but fuck it. I can get rid via ticket exchange??

I think my red membership has been upgraded to Silver for next season tho, as i've had advance notice of a £55 DD coming out which is Full Silver????

Make sure you put that Silver membership to good use
Robbo

15th May 13 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

bastard i just got £22 DD notice :/
Robbo

15th May 13 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it should be linked to attendance also IMO. some kind of time x attendence algorithm as i have attended 80 games in the last 3 and a bit years on my red
Ben J

15th May 13 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disagree.

Ben J

15th May 13 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep. Just checked on the site in my memberships section.

Mr Ben Jackson (1347xxx)

SILVER

FULL DIRECT DEBIT (£55.00)

Valid Unitil 31/05/2014

Wooohooo!!!!!!! Finally

Jamie Walby

15th May 13 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it should be linked to attendance also IMO. some kind of time x attendence algorithm as i have attended 80 games in the last 3 and a bit years on my red

Yeah right.
Jamie Walby

15th May 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a load of away points on my membership too
taylorboosh

15th May 13 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pay £50 a season for row 2 behind the goal, as does a mate.... Not cup games though
Robbo

15th May 13 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 of my friends in my 'circle' at arsenal have just been upgraded to silver too and they NEVR go either
Jamie Walby

15th May 13 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bare jokes bruv.
Whittie

15th May 13 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you gain from Silver status?
Jamie Walby

15th May 13 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Earlier access to tickets
Robbo

15th May 13 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guaranteed access basically, you will always get a seat if you want plus earlier which usually equates to lower tier which means cheaper, better atmosphere and better view
Ben J

15th May 13 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not been to 1 game this season. Poor even for me and the distance.

I've also lost Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan away games too which were guarenteed tickets for a Red member.

Definatley coming to Emirates next season a few times.

Hopefully might get chance at United/Liverpool away too etc for tickets as a Silver??

Tbh tho, as a member of Arsenal Manchester Suporters Club I can pretty much get tickets to any home game anyway for good prices including minibus travel.

Robbo

15th May 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silver has no away rights, unless not enough people want to go (ie for you, Stoke)

@arsenal_tickets is best for away matches
Robbo

15th May 13 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AMSC - more than hated than away fans
Hammer

15th May 13 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell, do you need to walk about with 1 leg of your trousers up and shake the security guards hand in a certain way as you go in to the Emirates?

Suppose it's not that complicated for a team winning things year in and year out
Ben J

15th May 13 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. But then you already know that as you can read my mind.
Marc

15th May 13 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone got their Benfica shirts on?

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread Sponsored by United never winning a trophy again and fans leaving etc 23 database queries in 0.0188999 seconds