corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  108    109    110    111    112    113    114  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
Hammer

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 13 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rooney for Mata plus cash would be unbelievable business for United.

Mata is the creative force United are crying out for.
mwg

23rd Aug 13 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Rooney to Chelsea is a done deal.

where did you hear that? Wouldn't surprise me if true that both parties are just waiting until after Monday before it's announced though.
mwg

23rd Aug 13 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Rooney for Mata plus cash would be unbelievable business for United.

Mata is the creative force United are crying out for.

This is one of the few circumstances in which I'd be happy for Rooney to go to Chelsea!
Jamie Walby

23rd Aug 13 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
So it was his agent, but not his brother.

Well it was his brother just not his blood brother.
p

23rd Aug 13 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Transfer prices are so ridiculous these days Willian reported at around 32 million. I mean sure he's a good player, good age etc but 32 million? Really? Not even an established international, either. And before anyone says, the Brazil team is hardly packed with superstars.
Hammer

23rd Aug 13 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Brazil team is packed with superstars.
p

23rd Aug 13 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The Brazil team is packed with superstars.

Really? Many would say the only real superstar is Neymar.
Hammer

23rd Aug 13 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their centre halves would cost you the best part of £100 million right off the bat never mind talking about the midfielders.
Jamie Walby

23rd Aug 13 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BOOM
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Aug 13 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't know that Luiz and Silva have been best friends since they were knee high to a grasshopper
p

23rd Aug 13 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Their centre halves would cost you the best part of £100 million right off the bat never mind talking about the midfielders.

No. Just no. What Brazilian really dreams of being a central defender? Not many. They all want to be superstar forward players. I'm not classing Thiago Silva or David Luiz as superstars by any stretch of the imagination. By your own calculus, and I'll go on to assume the two players you're referring to, David Luiz is worth 50 million pounds? Really? The guy who gets slammed because he can't defend? And on the other side of the coin, Silva is worth 50 million pounds? Behave. The stupidly over inflated prices aside for one moment, these two individuals are no where near worth what you've just stated.

But any who, for the sake of not arguing, I think it it's extremely plausible to say Neymar is really the only superstar footballer currently in the Brazil set up. Perhaps that's why you came up with the two defenders as you couldn't think of anybody else.

I'd imagine, also, if you spoke to a Brazilian, they would probably agree with me. Sure Oscar is an incredible talent, but he isn't a superstar yet, hell, even Neymar probably isn't, certainly not in Europe. In Brazil, of course, commercially, yes, and even more so in the future.

Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (QPR), Jefferson (Botafogo)

Defenders: Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Roma), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Maxwell (PSG), Thiago Silva (PSG), David Luiz (Chelsea), Dante (Bayern Munich), Henrique (Palmeiras)

Midfielders: Fernando (Shakhtar Donetsk), Hernanes (Lazio), Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Paulinho (Tottenham), Ramires (Chelsea), Oscar (Chelsea)

Attackers: Jo (Atletico Mineiro), Lucas Moura (PSG), Hulk (Zenit), Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk), Fred (Fluminense), Neymar (Barcelona)

The latest squad. Sure we can look at the glamour clubs some of these play for, your Real Madrid's, your Barcelona's, but they're not exactly pin up put on your wall poster footballers, certainly that not of yesteryear with your Ronaldo's, Rivaldo's, Kaka's, Ronaldinho's, Romario etc etc etc
Ben G

23rd Aug 13 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there anything interesting happening today? Or are we going to have to listen to more bollocks from steve over the weekend?
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Aug 13 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id rather listen to me than your shitcunt of a wife whinging in your ear
DC90

23rd Aug 13 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Id rather listen to me than your shitcunt of a wife whinging in your ear

Ben G

23rd Aug 13 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not married you phonejacker fucktard.
Hammer

23rd Aug 13 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

No. Just no. What Brazilian really dreams of being a central defender? Not many. They all want to be superstar forward players. I'm not classing Thiago Silva or David Luiz as superstars by any stretch of the imagination. By your own calculus, and I'll go on to assume the two players you're referring to, David Luiz is worth 50 million pounds? Really? The guy who gets slammed because he can't defend? And on the other side of the coin, Silva is worth 50 million pounds? Behave. The stupidly over inflated prices aside for one moment, these two individuals are no where near worth what you've just stated.

But any who, for the sake of not arguing, I think it it's extremely plausible to say Neymar is really the only superstar footballer currently in the Brazil set up. Perhaps that's why you came up with the two defenders as you couldn't think of anybody else.

I'd imagine, also, if you spoke to a Brazilian, they would probably agree with me. Sure Oscar is an incredible talent, but he isn't a superstar yet, hell, even Neymar probably isn't, certainly not in Europe. In Brazil, of course, commercially, yes, and even more so in the future.

Defenders: Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Roma), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Maxwell (PSG), Thiago Silva (PSG), David Luiz (Chelsea), Dante (Bayern Munich), Henrique (Palmeiras)

Midfielders: Fernando (Shakhtar Donetsk), Hernanes (Lazio), Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Paulinho (Tottenham), Ramires (Chelsea), Oscar (Chelsea)

Attackers: Jo (Atletico Mineiro), Lucas Moura (PSG), Hulk (Zenit), Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk), Fred (Fluminense), Neymar (Barcelona)

The latest squad. Sure we can look at the glamour clubs some of these play for, your Real Madrid's, your Barcelona's, but they're not exactly pin up put on your wall poster footballers, certainly that not of yesteryear with your Ronaldo's, Rivaldo's, Kaka's, Ronaldinho's, Romario etc etc etc

Calm down Paul_J.

Silva and Luiz would cost you the guts of £100 million, your own personal viewpoint on either is entirely irrelevant. That is a fact. Barcelona would have both of them tomorrow if they could.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Aug 13 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely your valuation of the players if just your viewpoint too
p

23rd Aug 13 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

Calm down Paul_J.

Silva and Luiz would cost you the guts of £100 million, your own personal viewpoint on either is entirely irrelevant. That is a fact. Barcelona would have both of them tomorrow if they could.

Not sure where to start with that
Marc

24th Aug 13 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't forget Jizinyoureye Wackinho Da Moura Silvaaa, I hear he is pretty good.
Ben J

24th Aug 13 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has seen Bale in Marbella!
Hammer

24th Aug 13 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Surely your valuation of the players if just your viewpoint too

No.
Ben J

24th Aug 13 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yohan Kebab is on strike it seems.
Rick Draper

24th Aug 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Yohan Kebab is on strike it seems.

Had his head messed with by PSG.
DC90

26th Aug 13 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bale to united is back on
Steve
Premium Member

26th Aug 13 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's worse than my ronaldo ramblings lol

<<  108    109    110    111    112    113    114  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0561271 seconds