corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Mosque thing again

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Mosque thing again
topshot_2k
Banned

User status: Offline
28th Jun 07 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

so what have i posted thats racist?
TheCam

28th Jun 07 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k

The way you are coming across that all immagrents (sp) are coming over here to sponge off us... (in last thread) and then when i open up this thread you are still arguing with Jay Kay who i think is correct in this argument.
RyanSxi

28th Jun 07 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

alot of immigrants do come over here to sponge. same as alot of chav's etc don't bother working etc to sponge.

not racist tho
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Jun 07 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

Not saying they are sponging, they are too much strain on our country. Our prisons are full and NHS is stretched to limit.

P.S that doesnt make me racist, look it up for a proper definition.

and what does the last thread have to do with this one?

My case was that Praying should be banned for all religions/beliefs in public. In a church/mosque fine but not in my face when i wal the steets.

topshot_2k
Banned

28th Jun 07 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
alot of immigrants do come over here to sponge. same as alot of chav's etc don't bother working etc to sponge.

not racist tho

agree, and im not for one minute defending the chavvy benefit claimers. But maybe that problm would be easier to deal with if we only let people in who had so many points/cash and prove they could support themselves.

The goverment could then concentrate on targeting these lazy wasters.
TheCam

28th Jun 07 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
and what does the last thread have to do with this one?

My opinion of you bein racist has come from both threads
Daimo B

28th Jun 07 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member

Fcuk me theres a lot of ignorent arrogent, un educated twats in here.

Half you you seem you really don't know what your talking about.

Muslims and pakis being the same?? Since when?

I sit next to a Muslim who prays every day. Im not religious AT ALL, never have been, but religion is such an interesting thing. All supporting different teams, who all really played for the same manager, if there was even a manager?

Frakly, who cares, but theres some really narrow minded idiots out there who I think may need a few cultural awareness lessons.

Since when did a peice of land belong to a person because of their colour or religion?
TheCam

28th Jun 07 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

not racist tho

I agree that you do get a lot of trouble with this but there is also a lot of immigrants who jus come over here to start a new life and work for a living.....

I think stricter immigration laws are needed but I certainly have no problems with immigrants if they are gonna work to support their families.
RyanSxi

28th Jun 07 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by cam1
quote:

not racist tho

I agree that you do get a lot of trouble with this but there is also a lot of immigrants who jus come over here to start a new life and work for a living.....

I think stricter immigration laws are needed but I certainly have no problems with immigrants if they are gonna work to support their families.

agree.

should be like australia imo. need to prove you have the money to support yourself to be able to live there
TheCam

28th Jun 07 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:

not racist tho

agree.

should be like australia imo. need to prove you have the money to support yourself to be able to live there

I dont think you should need money to get into britain but i do think you should need to prove you have the skills or qualifications to get a job etc....

Maybe only give them money for the first 6 months or so.... not sure if that would wash tho.
Daimo B

28th Jun 07 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

Dead right.

I wonder how many racist white people will make use of an off license thats open at midnight, or go to a petrol station thats run by asains, or go to a curry house, or go to a kerbab shop, or go for a greek meal etc etc.........

Bet you don't moan then. Can you see white boy chav even running a shop, let alone having it open all hours??????

What people don't understand (or jsut are to ignorent to) is that like christianity, muslims have a very strict belief. Those headcases that blow themselves up, go round protesting, are not actually following their religion. They are only taking parts of the religion and ignoring the rest. Its written that killing another is forbidden? Do you think the hijackers of 911 we're following this religion, or brainwashed by nutcases wanting to be thier own god hence taking only part of the religion?

If some people learned a little more before getting a hard on typing slaggings off to other cultures, then maybe half this sh1t wouldn't be happening (oh, and blow Bush's brains out, as he's just finished his daddys work).
gianluigi

28th Jun 07 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

daimo is spot on.
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Jun 07 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Dead right.

I wonder how many racist white people will make use of an off license thats open at midnight, or go to a petrol station thats run by asains, or go to a curry house, or go to a kerbab shop, or go for a greek meal etc etc.........

Bet you don't moan then. Can you see white boy chav even running a shop, let alone having it open all hours??????

What people don't understand (or jsut are to ignorent to) is that like christianity, muslims have a very strict belief. Those headcases that blow themselves up, go round protesting, are not actually following their religion. They are only taking parts of the religion and ignoring the rest. Its written that killing another is forbidden? Do you think the hijackers of 911 we're following this religion, or brainwashed by nutcases wanting to be thier own god hence taking only part of the religion?

If some people learned a little more before getting a hard on typing slaggings off to other cultures, then maybe half this sh1t wouldn't be happening (oh, and blow Bush's brains out, as he's just finished his daddys work).

you dickhead, why turn it into a race thread?

the point being is why should msulims or any religion be allowed to pray in the streets? keep it to your temples/churches etc.

And as a christian i dont like all of these anit christian/western world marches. IF they dont like dont live here.

colour has nothing to do with this thread. ITs about religion. so VXR stop being a dick and keep on the topic.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jun 07 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

its about religion and living in a country that is mainly a different religion and accepting the host countries ways
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Jun 07 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member

exactly. But seem people have made it a colour thing

can whites not be muslim?

As steve said its about muslims repescting our country and religion. they could do this better by praying in private.

and not using taxpayers money for the new mosque.
Daimo B

28th Jun 07 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

the point being is why should msulims or any religion be allowed to pray in the streets? keep it to your temples/churches etc.

And as a christian i dont like all of these anit christian/western world marches. IF they dont like dont live here.

colour has nothing to do with this thread. ITs about religion. so VXR stop being a dick and keep on the topic.

It was mentioned earlier.

Don't move here? See thats where your tiny tieny little squishy thing called a brain goes all 2 year old......

So, im 5 years old, my mother and father, religious nutters move to this country. Do i stay and look after myself, or move with my parents?

People should be allowed to pray if they want to. Its their belief, who are you to say that they shouldn't be allowed to do it in this country? Funny, mother earth never laid out rules as to who could do what, man did that.............

If a muslim is out shopping, and the time to "salaah" comes, where do they go?

Do you even know what muslims pray about? It seems your happy to slag them off, but not interested to learn.

And the only way you can discuss is to abuse. Some hidden issues there I think Still, if it makes you feel good

As people can see, i am indeed a dick............ A very un-educated, narrow minded dick

I agree that taxpaying money should not be used, but then again, if people keep the opinon of "stick to your own country" then the human race won't last much longer.

[Edited on 28-06-2007 by VXR]
TheCam

28th Jun 07 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

It was mentioned earlier.

Don't move here? See thats where your tiny tieny little squishy thing called a brain goes all 2 year old......

So, im 5 years old, my mother and father, religious nutters move to this country. Do i stay and look after myself, or move with my parents?

People should be allowed to pray if they want to. Its their belief, who are you to say that they shouldn't be allowed to do it in this country? Funny, mother earth never laid out rules as to who could do what, man did that.............

If a muslim is out shopping, and the time to "salaah" comes, where do they go?

Do you even know what muslims pray about? It seems your happy to slag them off, but not interested to learn.

And the only way you can discuss is to abuse. Some hidden issues there I think Still, if it makes you feel good

As people can see, i am indeed a dick............ A very un-educated, narrow minded dick

I agree that taxpaying money should not be used, but then again, if people keep the opinon of "stick to your own country" then the human race won't last much longer.

[Edited on 28-06-2007 by VXR]

Spot on Daimo!
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jun 07 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

its also about prioritys and looking after your countrys own religion and peoples before others
skell

28th Jun 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

if that mosque get's built i will personally drive down there at 100 mph in my 1 litre corsa with 'babe' in the back and when i arrive i will slap 'babes' head over the entrance and that'll fuck em over

then it really will be a waste of everyones tax money but that's not the point

Could use it for the olympics then or summot
Daimo B

28th Jun 07 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
its also about prioritys and looking after your countrys own religion and peoples before others

Why? Who said this?

Who invented any religion? Why should a 1 religion be any higher or better than another, even if it originated in that country? End of the day, that country is still part of 1 planet, and as far as im aware, although some people THINK they own it, no-one does. People should be allowed to go where-ever. Governments dictate rules which can be as bad/as good as a religion.

Look after number 1 eh Steve?

Thats where this country is going wrong. Sort number 1 out first, fcuk anyone else........ I like to help others as well as myself. We're a dying kind, im just happy im with someone like me.

Awaits petty comments for being me........

Nice to see some other people agree with my previous comments though
dazavich

28th Jun 07 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

Is it the british tax payer that will be funding this mosque?

If so it would piss me off purely for the reason that £100m could be used in many better ways, funding schools & hospitals etc
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Jun 07 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Why? Who said this?

Who invented any religion? Why should a 1 religion be any higher or better than another, even if it originated in that country? End of the day, that country is still part of 1 planet, and as far as im aware, although some people THINK they own it, no-one does. People should be allowed to go where-ever. Governments dictate rules which can be as bad/as good as a religion.

Thats where this country is going wrong. Sort number 1 out first, fcuk anyone else........ I like to help others as well as myself. We're a dying kind, im just happy im with someone like me.

stop trying to take the morale high ground. The goverment should look after its own people and religion before others. Influxes of immigrants are putting massive strain on our already stretched resources.

i pay 40% tax, why should i have to give way to muslim mosques and put up with muslims waving Anti Chrisitian banners etc?

I have no problem with ones that accet out way of life/beliefs. NOT the one who march the streets waving Anti British banners, claim benefits etc

This is our country, a christian country. Either respect it and accept it and live here happily or fuck off.

They cant even live peacfully amongst themselves let alone with other religions.

and for the record my indian mate/colleague has agreed with everything in this statement. His family own a business and pay tax. i begrudge him nothing.
liamC

28th Jun 07 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

Is the word "paki" a racist term?
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jun 07 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Why? Who said this?

so you think paying for a 100 mil mosque is a good way to spend the countries money then?a country that primarily isnt even muslim?
micra_pete
Premium Member

28th Jun 07 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

topshot, you pay 40% tax?! what do you do?

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Mosque thing again 22 database queries in 0.0370340 seconds