corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oi You Lot - Re. Pink Corsa.....

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oi You Lot - Re. Pink Corsa.....
All Torque

User status: Offline
16th Jul 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
have i missed a thread somewhere?#

nevermind found it..

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=442140&page=1

and tbh that thread is very tame!

ive had worse said about me personally on here!

[Edited on 15-07-2008 by Kurt]

You dick.

[/ironic]
random dav
Premium Member

16th Jul 08 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just read it all, quality

WRLFC !

Project cars
mart08uk

16th Jul 08 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pinkladyC
Well children, here i am at last!!!
What a spiffing site this is, full of uneducated chavs that think they know whats under a bonnet and thats it!
I will factually say that i am not a heffer and am not justifying myself to a bunch of kids.
At the end of the day i am not bothered about comments made on the car, cos its personal taste as i see some of your cars have personality NOT!!!
I am a member of many car sites who welcome all cars modified or not, its about people and their cars ,which this site is clearly not.
Shortly i am doing a feature about the changing of the modified car scene and its all about promoting what it is today, not what it was which is chavvy boy racers, unfortunately its some of you guys that give the modified car scene a bad name!
I read that some of you think the slating comments is what the car scene is all about, please google this subjet if you know how!

With love xxxxxx

(*Not arguing*)

but if you're so grown up, and not bothered what people in here think, then why did you waste time joining and posting that comment.

just wondering
ryzer

16th Jul 08 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont like your car.

deal with it.

Attention Whore
scottmmw

16th Jul 08 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where will the feature your writing be posted. ensure you give all us spiffy chaps at corsa sport a mention.
Steve X16XE

16th Jul 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conclusion???
nova_gteuk

16th Jul 08 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
Thats the problem with this site tbh.

*snip*

Another problem with this site is that YOU use it

Loves it
scottmmw

16th Jul 08 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve X16XE
Conclusion???

that could start a whole new topic
Steve X16XE

16th Jul 08 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh. I'll not bother then
N3CRO

16th Jul 08 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
quote:
What a spiffing site this is, full of uneducated chavs that think they know whats under a bonnet and thats it!
I will factually say that i am not a heffer and am not justifying myself to a bunch of kids.
At the end of the day i am not bothered about comments made on the car, cos its personal taste as i see some of your cars have personality NOT!!!
I am a member of many car sites who welcome all cars modified or not, its about people and their cars ,which this site is clearly not.
Shortly i am doing a feature about the changing of the modified car scene and its all about promoting what it is today, not what it was which is chavvy boy racers, unfortunately its some of you guys that give the modified car scene a bad name!
I read that some of you think the slating comments is what the car scene is all about, please google this subjet if you know how!

With love xxxxxx

(*Not arguing*)

but if you're so grown up, and not bothered what people in here think, then why did you waste time joining and posting that comment.

just wondering

She has a bloody good point imo.
scottmmw

16th Jul 08 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i was just meaning that if you got like 20 peoples conclusions the argument would fire back up again. cant beat a good CS rant/ argument thread.
antnee

16th Jul 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not a chav I don't own a Corsa either my car isn't pink
Marc

16th Jul 08 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You just can't get a break can you
Gareth F

16th Jul 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a chav I own a corsa sport 1.6 got a pink Basement Jaxx cd if that counts lol
antnee

16th Jul 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car is an oil burner and has 5 doors and has a towbar
Gareth F

16th Jul 08 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People use towbars as parking sensors down my way
Found someone touch parking against my parents new Swift so went and had some gentle words, people like that piss me off. (random rant sorry)

[Edited on 16-07-2008 by munk3yrac3r]
Daveskater
Premium Member

16th Jul 08 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just spent way too long reading this whole thread. Seeing as I read about the same speed I speak, it took a while

Personally, not a fan of the bright in-your-face pink, and it would benefit from larger alloys as said, but otherwise not too bad. Swap a couple of other bits for black (wipers, mesh) and it's be bang on imo, but as long as the owner likes it then what does it matter what I think, that's what personal opinion is for.

quote:
Originally posted by munk3yrac3r
People use towbars as parking sensors down my way
Some people just can't park for their lives. I managed to parallel park a Transit pickup in a tight space without hitting the car either side

Also, Ian's post owns. Full stop.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
AK

16th Jul 08 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where has that pink paradise chap gone?
pinkladyC

16th Jul 08 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
quote:

With love xxxxxx

(*Not arguing*)

just wondering

Its an opinionated site and i have a right to have say as much as you muppet
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jul 08 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't have the right to call people names and you also don't have much authority to make judgements over whether the site is opinionated or not, having been here all of around five minutes.

I actually thought he had a point. You do seem incredibly bothered about this site as a whole, bothered enough to cast some fairly cutting aspersions across it.

Obviously you are bothered, which is why you came on here to reply. Obviously sticking up for your car is a good thing. You can admit that and I certainly won't think any worse of you. Not more than I currently do for your including me in the kids comment. Or the uneducated comment. Ironic when you consider that most of what you said in your first post here was based upon mere speculation. Kind of undermines your inferred claim that you're more educated than anyone on here. You didn't even bother educating yourself about a subject which you went and had a rant about. Which quite frankly made you look rather silly.

But instead of saying 'I was mad but I'm still not ugly, you just wound me up', you get the insults out. Does that assist your point about intellect?

You also claim to welcome all cars, having said on the line before that cars on here don't have personality. So do you welcome them or not?

I'm guessing you didn't put much thought in to that post being completely honest. It certainly shouldn't feature anywhere on your CV if you're thinking of applying for the post of Diplomat to the Republic of Scene. If you were the authority which you claim to be, you would know that you don't get a feel for any single part of it in one visit to one web site, particularly if you go there angry.

[Edited on 16-07-2008 by Ian]
All Torque

16th Jul 08 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jul 08 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can read my story here.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=442673

mad_mike252

16th Jul 08 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
my go
mad_mike252

16th Jul 08 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With love xxxxxx

go 2 hell im no chavs
you sound stuck up

[Edited on 17-07-2008 by mad_mike252]
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jul 08 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not very nice Mike. Can you edit your sig as well, not really comfortable with all that swearing.

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oi You Lot - Re. Pink Corsa..... 23 database queries in 0.0209939 seconds