corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Celtic v Arsenal

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Celtic v Arsenal
Ben G

User status: Offline
26th Aug 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Stadium is far from paid off.

Hence why I nearly paid £1200 for a season ticket.

i shall rub this in his face tonight at work as he always goes on about west ham being in debt with our wage bills
p

26th Aug 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the whole topic about the Arsenal stadium is that it's still in shit street in terms of the money. With out the Champions League for them this season would of cost quite a few million me thinks!
mikenoncorsa

26th Aug 09 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't read the whole thread but this tie just shows the gulf in class between the SPL and the Premier league
Cosmo

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
stadium? afaik arsenal have paid off their stadium? and they also are at capacity every week so they must make enough money from admissions.

No you havent you fool

Go and look at any of the recent financial forecasts for Arsenal, the stadium (even though its a massive amount of gate receipts) is like a big fuck off anchor for the club.

i'm a west ham fan you crazy scouser i like arsenals football (without the cheating) so i watch them too, same as liverpool and man u.

my mate in work who had a season ticket at the emirates said they had paid the stadium off.

My bad, I saw the name Ben and thought it was the other dreamer.

To answer your point, Arsenal have far from paid off their stadium, and it is inf act hanging like lead weight around their necks.
p

Gullity on Sky just rinsed Gerrard for diving and Rooney to Keys just said in reply 'what the slipping over'

[Edited on 26-08-2009 by corsadee]
p

26th Aug 09 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mikenoncorsa
Haven't read the whole thread but this tie just shows the gulf in class between the SPL and the Premier league

And the money as well.
Ben J

26th Aug 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
stadium? afaik arsenal have paid off their stadium? and they also are at capacity every week so they must make enough money from admissions.

No you havent you fool

Go and look at any of the recent financial forecasts for Arsenal, the stadium (even though its a massive amount of gate receipts) is like a big fuck off anchor for the club.

i'm a west ham fan you crazy scouser i like arsenals football (without the cheating) so i watch them too, same as liverpool and man u.

my mate in work who had a season ticket at the emirates said they had paid the stadium off.

My bad, I saw the name Ben and thought it was the other dreamer.

To answer your point, Arsenal have far from paid off their stadium, and it is inf act hanging like lead weight around their necks.

Its not quite that bad Cosmo....theres a debt, but its manageable.
Cosmo

26th Aug 09 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My comments come from your own directors comments who said that both the debt the new stadium has caused, along with the debt the old stadium is causing, is screwing you over like a bitch.
Ben J

26th Aug 09 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The old stadium development has fucked us a bit yeah...it cost more than planned and hasn't sold fully iirc.
Robbo

26th Aug 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good solid win! Very very dodgy penalty... not sure whether it was a complete dive or whether he tripped over the ball and decided to go down but either way... can see why the ref gave it form the behind angle but very harsh on celtic nonethe less! Annoyed about conceding the late goal But it was a racking strike! Bes of luck Celtic in the waffa cup
p

26th Aug 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't you mean Europa league

Free scarfs at the Emirates again?!
Robbo

26th Aug 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Refs need to get these big decisions right and he didn't. This has thrown Celtic out now and it will cost them millions when they need the money more than Arsenal(Arsenal stadium money aside) Not saying Celtic would of gone through but you never know, but we do now thanks to that dive.
give it a rest
p

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Refs need to get these big decisions right and he didn't. This has thrown Celtic out now and it will cost them millions when they need the money more than Arsenal(Arsenal stadium money aside) Not saying Celtic would of gone through but you never know, but we do now thanks to that dive.
give it a rest

Problem ?
Ben J

quote:
Good solid win! Very very dodgy penalty... not sure whether it was a complete dive or whether he tripped over the ball and decided to go down but either way... can see why the ref gave it form the behind angle but very harsh on celtic nonethe less! Annoyed about conceding the late goal But it was a racking strike! Bes of luck Celtic in the waffa cup

You missed the banter........
p

What is it search for my posts to try and undermine me when every one else on here said it was a dive

Ben J

26th Aug 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a blatent dive, which is a disgrace, but everyone is acting like the guy is the first to dive ever.

p

26th Aug 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the fact he has to search for what I say even though what I said was quite legit
Ben J

26th Aug 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I miss Nic...where is he? Still reporting me for abuse?
Robbo

26th Aug 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Diving cunt goes off.

Money grabbing cunt comes on.

What money grabbing badger ?

Arse Shaving.

As Robbo kindly pointed out when Klingon moved to City, players who go about moves in such ways (bearing in mind Klingon basically did nothing other than request a transfer) are money grabbers.

Arse Shaving basically took a flight out of Russia without permission of his club so he was in London whilst his agent pimped him out the English clubs.
Ben J

26th Aug 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Klingon.......harsh.
Robbo

26th Aug 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i was down the pub
Ben J

26th Aug 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

i was down the pub

I needed a wingman.
Robbo

26th Aug 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What is it search for my posts to try and undermine me when every one else on here said it was a dive

i didnt search for anyhting, was reading the last few pages

end of the day, the pen decision made no affect ona game which we dominated and could have won by more yet still won the entire tie comfortably. coming froma fan of a team with the likes of roben and drogba im not sure you are in any position to judge
p

26th Aug 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i didnt search for anyhting, was reading the last few pages

end of the day, the pen decision made no affect ona game which we dominated and could have won by more yet still won the entire tie comfortably. coming froma fan of a team with the likes of roben and drogba im not sure you are in any position to judge

This is what I said

'Not saying Celtic would of won' because it was obvious they wasn't going to BUT that dive cost them any slim chance they had, no doubt about it.

Robben left Chelsea three seasons ago. Didier isn't as bad as I said many pages ago. You have Fabregas, Eboue, Van Persie and others so you can stop bitching about it.
Robbo

26th Aug 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it cost them nothing they still wuldnt have scored 3 goals had they been there all night

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Celtic v Arsenal 23 database queries in 0.0172911 seconds