corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » strikes

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author strikes
JaffaTB

User status: Offline
30th Nov 11 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i staged my own 2 day strike earlier on in the week just so i could stay home and play Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
John

30th Nov 11 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 days altogether?
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 09:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont have a problem with people not striking, in fact i encourage it.

But i can imagine the bitching going on behind peoples backs, people using the situation to kiss arse and further there position with the bosses.

"Look at me going to work, im such a good hard worker, not a twat like these people on strike, oh yeah and i will be wanting that senior role next year so you better not give it to someone who strikes"

As big a fucking dickheads as the people striking imo
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love that, because they're in work they're the dickheads. Shut up.
Dave

30th Nov 11 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I got made redundant last year I made a quick enquiry and was told I'd get about £60p/w. Didn't even seem worth the hassle going and signing on so I set myself up self employed, haven't been out of work since.

No idea how people get these extra benefits, I'm guessing all their dosser mates tell them how to go about it, bit like the people who work 16hrs or less and the state pays the rest.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right do you want to have this out?

No not because they are in work, because the way they manipulating it by sucking up, so naturally that wont be everyone whos going to work, just the twats who bring there kids in to work to show everyone, and have people from work attend there wedding reception
mwg

30th Nov 11 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck you you striking prick
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see it all the time, people coming in with there new borns, go away noone gives a fuck.

Granted behaving like that will probably get you higher up in the company by bumming the bosses, i just cant bring myself to act like that.

I would rather go places due to the quality of my work, not because i invited my boss to my wedding and bad mouthed a few people that are striking
Dave

30th Nov 11 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mrs dropped my son off at school this morning, two teachers and the head teacher in. No sign of the rest. I thought the whole idea of going on strike was you set up a picket outside your workplace, not sat on your arse at home.
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Right do you want to have this out?

No not because they are in work, because the way they manipulating it by sucking up, so naturally that wont be everyone whos going to work, just the twats who bring there kids in to work to show everyone, and have people from work attend there wedding reception

Steve, you're at home dossing and thinking about going buying fucking bolts from Ford. You're not standing up for anything, you just want a day off to doss. Good on the people who've had to go in and take their kids because the shite schools have closed.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My views arent really that strong on the matter, i could take or leave striking.

I appreciate those who choose to go in and get on with there jobs without making a big deal out of it.

its those kissing arse about it to there bosses that they are in that need to get a grip
Russ

30th Nov 11 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who do you work for Steve.
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're perk is being able to stay home and doss. Their perk is being viewed as a better employee. Get over it.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not really a perk I lose a days pay
Gary
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mrs has to goto work (not in union etc) becasue the caretaker has refused to take any part in this shit. Good on him.

The rest of the teachers are off christmas shopping!
John

30th Nov 11 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have went into work then.
mwg

30th Nov 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF? Why are you on strike but are then sat on your arse at home? Shouldn't you be protesting outside your place of work?
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
WTF? Why are you on strike but are then sat on your arse at home? Shouldn't you be protesting outside your place of work?

As said, they're all out Christmas shopping and shit, it's disgusting. They're not standing up for fuck all.
John

30th Nov 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mrs was in bed when I left her, certainly not going to picket.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol is she striking john
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Seriously though getting to work was a doddle this morning, no traffic, no schools in and my school has a real feeling of everyone pulling together to keep the day running as smoothly as possible. Just shows that there are people in this world interested in the safety of others, not worried about loosing £7 a month as they are going to live longer and take more out of their pention

you mean you lot are a bunch of arse kissers i know schools inside out as well as you and i can picture it now. Its a school FFS not a hospital.

I don't agree with the strike in any way what so ever. Know schools inside out do you? You visit as an IT support technician, not on their payrole and in with the SLT so I doubt you know them very well.
John

30th Nov 11 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lol is she striking john

Yes, I'm hoping she makes some use of it and cleans the house.
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLOL
Ojc

30th Nov 11 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes you some burnt buns?

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » strikes 22 database queries in 0.4951999 seconds