corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice?

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's your weapon of choice?
GF-91
Banned

User status: Offline
21st Jan 10 at 02:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
To argue on the "internet" is mostly "useless" because you sound like a "twat" and piss off the people who are "actually in charge" and not just "pretending".

Fair point. I'd like to bring your attention to how he is threatening to hack my computer. Any action to be taken on this?
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did not threaten that action, I only stated the fact that my username is relative to that sort of action.
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I've no time to read it now, just want to make the point that talking about being some haxxor geek master is just silly, certainly doesn't impress me and probably doesn't really worry anyone else reading.

I'll have a proper look tomorrow. If there's any personal attack - which I fear there might be seeing some reference to attending PVS and screwdrivers - hope I'm wrong on that one - then I'll obviously take the necessary on that.

If anyone thinks an edit will help their case then obviously that is their prerogative to do that before I read the thread properly tomorrow.
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
i did not threaten that action, I only stated the fact that my username is relative to that sort of action.
Which is kind of the same.

If my name was murderer, and I went to great lengths to explain my propensity for murder, then it would be audacious of me to claim innocence when someone asks if I'm going to murder them.

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by Ian]
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 02:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

quote:

To gain "root" access to a system means to gain "complete" access to it. Meaning that if you were to hack a box and gain "root" access, you would have unlimited access and priveleges to that box. Destroying whichever college work, logging saved passwords or keylogging current passwords, Chatting to people on your MSN and spreading propaganda..."root" access on a box can mean a lot of damage to an individual. That is why i chose the name Root. I have experience and would not hesitate to use it in current situations. I love informing girlfriend's that their partner is cheating on them or deleting college work etc.

Okay then.
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The "screwdriver" incident is only relative to what happened at a store where I helped staff to avoid a robbery.

The pvs incident...if GaryF wants to continue being a cocky cunt, I will meet him at PVS. That is true because I feel his comments are unfair and cuntish. Certainly when you compare them to what I and the staff at the store have been through and he feels it to take it upon himself to take the piss out of this for no apparent reason other than being cocky or gaining E-points.
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll read it and make my own decision tomorrow.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 02:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'll read it and make my own decision tomorrow.

Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

If my name was murderer, and I went to great lengths to explain my propensity for murder, then it would be audacious of me to claim innocence when someone asks if I'm going to murder them.

not exactly. Just because someone's name is 'football-expert', that means they are SAYING they are an expert at football?

I said that my name is a hacker term, I did not threaten to gain root access to his PC.
Limecat
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Root, aren't you the guy who doesn't work and wanted advice the other week yet now you try to put others down as having no life?

You fucking trumpet.
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read it. I may have threatened him to be careful about trades in the future, but who's to say that isn't helpful advice I am trying to give to him? -_-

Whatever, You will see that he wound me up when I was trying to post a serious reply.
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Root, aren't you the guy who doesn't work and wanted advice the other week yet now you try to put others down as having no life?

You fucking trumpet.

most hackers are about of the age of 13 years tbh, I assume they do not work. I do not have a job at the minute, how is relatively involved in the fact I stopped some robbers stealing shop items from a store I used to work at?
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might not think you sound a twat, but you do. That's my opinion, which I've just given to you.

I attempted to demonstrate my opinion to you in simple terms, which you either buy or you don't. I don't really see that you need to question it because you don't understand it. I'll give you the credit of having understood it. So please, don't tell me you're not a hacker when you've just spent four lines <outgeek>at 10px 1280x1024</outgeek> explaining it to me.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

not exactly. Just because someone's name is 'football-expert', that means they are SAYING they are an expert at football?

I said that my name is a hacker term, I did not threaten to gain root access to his PC.

Oh, so making reference to how you are going to make contact with my GF, and delete some college coursework, cannot be interpreted as a threat. Root must be right though; he has a screwdriver.
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's your opinion and admin or not, you're entitled to it, whether you ban me or not.

I am merely trying to make the point I tried to post an honest post and then some idiots came and tried to call em a liar. That, you cannot deny as I have provided them with sufficient information to try and prove me otherwise, yet they refuse to do so and continue to call me a liar.....
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps. some of us actually of have jobs so while I would love to stay and argue over fuck all, I'm actually going to call it a night.

The offer remains to have a quick peruse over the rules and edit if you think you're wide of them. I'll assume that you've had some time to do this in lieu of warning.

Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Oh, so making reference to how you are going to make contact with my GF, and delete some college coursework, cannot be interpreted as a threat. Root must be right though; he has a screwdriver.

I stated that is the sort of things one could do with root access to a machine, it was not a threat, you would understand that if you had any intelligence and cared to read through my posts again
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have a look through my comments, don't think I have done anything wrong though really.
Whittie

21st Jan 10 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it worth reading the last 10 pages?????
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I stated that is the sort of things one could do with root access to a machine, it was not a threat, you would understand that if you had any intelligence
To be honest, if you had any intelligence, you would know what insinuation was and how you just used it.
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
ps. some of us actually of have jobs so while I would love to stay and argue over fuck all, I'm actually going to call it a night.

The offer remains to have a quick peruse over the rules and edit if you think you're wide of them. I'll assume that you've had some time to do this in lieu of warning.

tbh mate, just because they are on the "winning side", what with, several members supporting them, does not make them right.
I am not trying to be a dickhead whatsoever, I tried to state a fact, then if you care to read the full post (maybe tomorrow or another time), you will see that they have purposely wound me up like the Internet trolls that they are.
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Is it worth reading the last 10 pages?????
The last 4 have been bollocks so I'm guessing no.
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 02:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
they have purposely wound me up
Remind me - you're intelligent, right?
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
I'll have a look through my comments, don't think I have done anything wrong though really.

sorry and I have? you have wound me up over and over, I have advised you against trading with members you do not know and against the relations with hackers....lmfao, and members that carry screwdrivers
Root

21st Jan 10 at 02:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
they have purposely wound me up
Remind me - you're intelligent, right?

I did not claim that. Please quote me, where I claimed that...as you are obviously insinuating that I claimed that.

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice? 22 database queries in 0.0112619 seconds