corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [PS3] COD:Black Ops Thread

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [PS3] COD:Black Ops Thread
Fro

User status: Offline
15th Nov 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Matt was playing Zombies with a few mates yesterday think i prefer that to the actual multiplayer on line
BarnshaW

15th Nov 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, how come people are still fucking lunging with knifes, stand there shooting them with an MP5 and they turn around and lunge with a knife, what a crock of shit. MW2 is better
Nismo

15th Nov 10 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see i still stand by my quote that MW2 is better!

MW2 Games play & Guns + Black Ops Maps = WIN.
BarnshaW

15th Nov 10 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i will agree with that, WMD is my fav map on black ops
Dan
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm really not impressed with the game play either. Hopefully an update will sort all the issues out in the next week or so.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
csweatherston

15th Nov 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like WMD, just im aweful on it... Havent played well once on that map.
Big fan of firing range, And array?? (the one with the satellite dish)
Cavey

15th Nov 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like Firing Range, and Launch? Can't remember most of the maps tbh.

Don't like Array though, too big for my liking, and in TDM with the mongos I play with they always get stuck in one corner of the map, the downhill bit towards the right.

WMD is the Jungle kinda one isn't it?

The re-spawning is really bad on it, but i'm sure that'll get sorted, and I've gotta be honest, i'm getting fucked off with the RC-XD, obviously I still have it as one of my rewards, but they're fucking annoying!

I like Havana. Am having to play a lot of CTF at the moment to try and get Marathon Pro, so get Havana quite a lot
BarnshaW

15th Nov 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WMD is a snow map matey, it has alot of buildings on it , i am also getting pissed off with every tom dick and harry voting in Nuketown, sick to death of it.
Bissmire

15th Nov 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This game takes the fucking piss. Removing QS is one thing, to completely fuck up any form of sniping is another thing, but you know it's bad when you are actually relieved to make it through a whole game. They better sort something out quick or I'll be back to MW2
A2H GO

15th Nov 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
I like Firing Range, and Launch? Can't remember most of the maps tbh.

Don't like Array though, too big for my liking, and in TDM with the mongos I play with they always get stuck in one corner of the map, the downhill bit towards the right.

WMD is the Jungle kinda one isn't it?

The re-spawning is really bad on it, but i'm sure that'll get sorted, and I've gotta be honest, i'm getting fucked off with the RC-XD, obviously I still have it as one of my rewards, but they're fucking annoying!

I like Havana. Am having to play a lot of CTF at the moment to try and get Marathon Pro, so get Havana quite a lot

Same, i like how they have changed the way you unlock the pro perks. It gets you playing other game modes instead of having to just run x distance.

I like the sniping, expecially with the 3rd sniper down, the bolt action one. One shot kills everytime The only bad thing is that there are no good open maps for sniping and you usually get bored waiting for someone to come along.

Level 30 now, think you get facepaint at level 31.
Nismo

15th Nov 10 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The re-spawning is doing my nut in, last night i swear every game i re-spawned in the other teams end!

some of the menus are getting very glitchy to!!

And also still fucked off with the fact i can lay eleventeen million bullets into someone and they then shoot me once and i die!!
JonnyJ

15th Nov 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How come im not finding all these things?

Re-spawning for me has been the same as MW2, which is a tad annoying.

Menus are fine

And i seem to kill people easily enough, still does take a lot of bullets but thats always been the case in COD games

Only thing thats annoying me is my theatre playback wont work
Bissmire

15th Nov 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go and play mw2 and you will quickly realise how slow and glitchy it really is. Even when you press the PS button to check friends/messages, that is even deadly slow. Google Black Ops faults PS3, you are very fortunate if you arnt having any problems, Treyarch even admit there's problems.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only thing that annoys me is joining a frinds game, press square to join then a week later it says game full

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
A2H GO

15th Nov 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Menus are fine

And i seem to kill people easily enough, still does take a lot of bullets but thats always been the case in COD games

Same, i've not had any of the problems that people mention. Menus are fast, no connection problems, no glitchers, no headshots for them to run away from.

Only problem ive had is once when the RC car went through the floor somewhere

Its still a better game than MW2 but could be made much better.
JonnyJ

15th Nov 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bissmire
Go and play mw2 and you will quickly realise how slow and glitchy it really is. Even when you press the PS button to check friends/messages, that is even deadly slow. Google Black Ops faults PS3, you are very fortunate if you arnt having any problems, Treyarch even admit there's problems.

I did, hammered it before this came out, i hated MW2. I seriously havent noticed any slow menus or any crashing.

The party thing still needs to be sorted though as if you are host and it doesnt find a game within 5 seconds it boots everyone out from the group saying "party inactive" when it isnt. I'll be happy when they sort that and i can stay in a group with my mates for more than 2 games in a row.

Spawing is still kind of an issue but it really doesnt happen that often, maybe once a game for me at most I'll spawn very close to an enemy, with no time to react.

[Edited on 15-11-2010 by JonnyJ]
Bissmire

15th Nov 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, the leaderboards are a fucking joke. I managed to plant 15 bombs and kill 3000 people as I took a shit. I have apparently killed over 90k peopel

It will be an awesome game when they solve the problems.
JonnyJ

15th Nov 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Impressive mate

Must have been a highly deadly, tactical shit.
Bissmire

15th Nov 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh it was
Fro

15th Nov 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Menus are fine

Same, i've not had any of the problems that people mention. Menus are fast, no connection problems, no glitchers, no headshots for them to run away from.

Only problem ive had is once when the RC car went through the floor somewhere

Its still a better game than MW2 but could be made much better.

I've had that with some of the wind up monkies in zombies i wind them and throw them and they go through a wall
BarnshaW

15th Nov 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the same as above, seems to have multiplied kills by ten, not being funny aswell, i was using the WA200 sniper thing yesterday on jungle and i through a grenade at one guy and got a hit marker, shot him once with a pistol, then had to shoot him two times with a sniper to kill him? why dont sniper guns kills with one hit? with no FMJ its pointless because the minute u shoot someone they move or run away making it pointless.

pointless using care packages because u drop it and then enemy spawns next to you and kills you and steals it. RPG is crap, might aswell pick up rocks off the floor and throw them at the enemy.
danzx2

15th Nov 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My theater works alright, took 4 hours for it to show online though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcdEmUuIKzA&feature=bulletin

Video has to be less than 30 seconds. Instructions are on the callofduty.com site once you sign up and link your PSN.

[Edited on 15-11-2010 by danzx2]
A2H GO

15th Nov 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i got the same as above, seems to have multiplied kills by ten, not being funny aswell, i was using the WA200 sniper thing yesterday on jungle and i through a grenade at one guy and got a hit marker, shot him once with a pistol, then had to shoot him two times with a sniper to kill him? why dont sniper guns kills with one hit? with no FMJ its pointless because the minute u shoot someone they move or run away making it pointless.

pointless using care packages because u drop it and then enemy spawns next to you and kills you and steals it. RPG is crap, might aswell pick up rocks off the floor and throw them at the enemy.

The 3rd sniper down 1 shot kills everytime for me and im crap at sniping.
Cavey

15th Nov 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've gotta say, i'm loving this at the moment.

Been playing CTF all day, finally got my marathon pro! Been kicking ass on it, think the large quantity of coca cola helped

Unlocked the crossbow, I likes it

And just had a go at sniping with variable zoom using the gun he mentioned above, even enjoyed that and I hate sniping.
Dan
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who fancys some mw2 :/

Seriously getting angry with this crashing shit. They need to hurry the fuck up and sort it out!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll