corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Gus My 1.0 (x14xe) gls daily project, kissed a tree :/ being broken all for sale

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gus My 1.0 (x14xe) gls daily project, kissed a tree :/ being broken all for sale
kennySRi

User status: Offline
31st Mar 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking much cleaner now.

Have you decided to sell those old red wings yet? If not then my mate might take those wings off you if you're chucking them
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

31st Mar 12 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great all built up! keep it up

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
gidged500
Premium Member

1st Apr 12 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys , just need to fit the outer and inner arches now, gav how do you mean lhd?
Kenny the white wings I'll be throwing if he wants them I'm keeping the red ones as spares might put them on my black corsa
kennySRi

1st Apr 12 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il ask him tonight then. He needs red wings but if these are free and in half decent condition then he may get them, il find out later.
gidged500
Premium Member

1st Apr 12 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The white ones arnt bad think one has a slight dent in it
SimonTW

4th Apr 12 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coming on well mate! Good work on that bearing! Is it MOT'd or will it need doing before you use it?

If you are going to need it MOT'd stick the old headlights back on as the depo's are LHD (left hand drive) so won't pass an MOT.

I really don't like the black one on the Cav wheels btw! Yuk!
SimonTW

4th Apr 12 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh. I also have plenty of tiger seal knocking about as I use it for sealing my split rims up if you need to use some! It goes off in the tubes but I have a half tube still in useable condition. Should be enough for you.
gidged500
Premium Member

4th Apr 12 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Si ! , I don't like the black one on the cav rims either much prefer the Ceasaros , I have a friendly mot tester so should be ok and thanks again for the bearing help that was a massive help, not mot"d yet needs to be done think I'll be bringing ther boot over this weekend so might swing by you'rs
SimonTW

5th Apr 12 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope so as you said you would give me a hand!
gidged500
Premium Member

5th Apr 12 at 12:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha ha thats true prob be on Sunday , I'm going getting your bread tray now all being well
gidged500
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 07:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Small update , been getting gus ready for moving house again , so fitted my fk rear springs as the 100mm springs were to low to get gus out of the garage :s same at the front so has been raised so is about 75mm at the back atm and the front is about 60mm now but once it's in it's new home the 100mm springs will be going on and the front will be wound down all the way again just need some new tyres as the 195 50 15 tyres I have are too chunky for my liking thinking of running 195 45 15"s like on my black Corsa or going 195 40 15? Any way had these few new bits to fit ....

Nothing exciting really just bulbs light clips and door pin

Bulbs in and light clips

Also fitted the inner arches but they will be coming off for the outer arches to be put on first.

And a parting pic

Thanks for looking g
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good buddy

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
D0NN3R

18th Apr 12 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love the headlights
where did you get them from mate
BeetleGav

18th Apr 12 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holmes gsi. there only LHD though i didnt know. swapped mine for normal ones which i dont like asmuch
kennySRi

18th Apr 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's it moving to? Rishton?

Would be good to see some proper pics of it rather than just the front end
gidged500
Premium Member

19th Apr 12 at 06:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys yeah beetle gav is right there off holmesgsi gav you just need a friendly mot tester like me or swap them for the mot
Not sure where its going yet won't be rishton though , should be coming out of the garage on Monday for a wash and to get some more of the back end done
Any one have a lower grill for the front bumper ? Gus needs one oh and some front wiper arms thanks again g
gidged500
Premium Member

19th Apr 12 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rear springs in

gidged500
Premium Member

19th Apr 12 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M Sutton

19th Apr 12 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good mate.

Whats the random bits of black paint on the beam? lol
BeetleGav

19th Apr 12 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i didnt have a friendly tester lol.
and tbh the beam shining the wrong way pissed me off on back roads, shame because they look loads better than normal depos

[Edited on 19-04-2012 by BeetleGav]
DanCobb

19th Apr 12 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How hard was it to fit the 1.4? Im doing the same very soon.
gidged500
Premium Member

19th Apr 12 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's where I've painted it mark lol I have missed a few bits though
Yeah gav that's the only downside to them really not built for back roads though this
Dan it's pretty easy I think just had a different mount to buy but that's it should just drop in
gidged500
Premium Member

27th Apr 12 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So did a little more work to gus the other day, was only a flying visit. Dug these out

And got them fitted (front only for now need a glacier white rear bumper before I do the rear any one got one ? )

Also fitted the inner arches

Did a quick mock up of my boot install aswell (need an amp any one got one ? )

All done for now

Next update will be on Monday all being well
gidged500
Premium Member

27th Apr 12 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to add Id bought a lower grill of DanCobb
gidged500
Premium Member

6th May 12 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got gus out of the garage today for a clean all the front is finished, fitted my lower grill aswell

Anyway photos of it cleaned

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Gus My 1.0 (x14xe) gls daily project, kissed a tree :/ being broken all for sale 24 database queries in 0.0192852 seconds