corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » strikes

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author strikes
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Nov 11 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got money on Steve doesn't even PAY in to a pension, isn't he up to his eyeballs in debt cos of a Fabia Turbo?
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve clearly has just taken the opportunity for a day off, nothing more.
Gary
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
My Mrs was in bed when I left her, certainly not going to picket.

Should have dragged her lazy arse out of bed
Gary
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett

Same as everyone else whos striking
pow
Premium Member

I love CS
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:

Same as everyone else whos striking

I would've said that, but since there's people stood with pickets actually fighting for a cause I didn't.
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay 95% of people. I can't believe this poor show here, people who do get paid a mint as well.

[Edited on 30-11-2011 by pow]
Gary
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are people outside the fire station here with stupid signs etc who im pretty sure dont work there. Wtf
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope every fucker who's on strike today gets a days pay deducted. That's like 6 months of the pension increase they've lost JUST for striking. If they strike again, they've lost a year. Repeat to fade.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

im not going to try and justify my position of striking mainly because there isnt one im not trying to argue for and against striking, and i realise people may frown upon what im doing.

my only reservation is the people that go in and starting kissing arse about being in, but i hate these types of people anyway, so any excuse for me to have a bitch about them
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve's decided I'm arse kissing because I don't agree with the reasons behind the strike. Internet Gold

I'm frowning apon you as in these times of trouble you shoul dbe working and helping the country move forward. Not sitting on your arse, having a day off so you can remount the exhaust on your Puma. If you're onstrike you should be proactive. Hope you have a days' pay docked

[Edited on 30-11-2011 by pow]
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can imagine you lot all bitching about how awful the people on strike are and how you are all heroes for coming to work.

I was in two minds about wether to go in or not, but i decided not to because i had stuff to do and was willing to lose a days pay for it

My job certainly isnt of any vital role that will affect anyone particularly, so im selfishly looking at my own circumstances when i made the decision.

If i had gone in i certainly wouldnt have been parading around like iw as some sort of hero, i would have got on with the job as normal and probably not even mentioned the strikes

[Edited on 30-11-2011 by Steve]
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's as idiotic as the rest of them tbh. Undoubtedly when other people get promoted or a rise ahead of him he'll moan that they're ass-kissers, not that they actually go in and work instead of dossing around at home.
Brett
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If i had gone in i certainly wouldnt have been parading around like iw as some sort of hero, i would have got on with the job as normal and probably not even mentioned the strikes

Fact is, you don't know who's doing that because you're not there. You're just moaning, simple as really.
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I was in two minds about wether to go in or not, but i decided not to because i had stuff to do and was willing to lose a days pay for it.

THIS. Is the reason I've got my back up.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i like moaning
John

30th Nov 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go in and keep the days pay to sit about doing nothing.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 10:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
quote:
I was in two minds about wether to go in or not, but i decided not to because i had stuff to do and was willing to lose a days pay for it.

THIS. Is the reason I've got my back up.

yes thats fine i can understand why it may annoy some people, im not going to try and defend it
Dom

30th Nov 11 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE... For
all those who do not understand, we are striking because we do not want to be 68 and still teaching....we work 12 hour days (a lot of the time more), weekends and if you find me a teacher that doesn't work in their 'holiday' then they are probably not very good!! And just to top it off, it is widely known that teachers do not live long once they retire, they drop down dead which is why so many retire early! I love my job, but I can't keep up this pace at 68

I'd like to see the scientific proof that 'teachers drop down dead' after retirement

[Edited on 30-11-2011 by Dom]
mwg

30th Nov 11 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love it if Steve was the only one on strike for the company he works for. Everyone else has gone in and wondering why they haven't seen Steve stood on the picket line while he is at home losing a days wage to detail the wheel trims on his Suzuki Swift.
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got SHIT LOADS to do that isn't work, personal work, personal stuff (pick up a perscription for start), christmas shopping, a grandmother who's just moved house who still needs help unpacking, a nana that's in a nursing home that needs visiting but I'm at work, what I signed my contract to do.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should join the union pow and get some perks
Steve
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I'd love it if Steve was the only one on strike for the company he works for. Everyone else has gone in and wondering why they haven't seen Steve stood on the picket line while he is at home losing a days wage to detail the wheel trims on his Suzuki Swift.

check my thread later
Brett
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
all those who do not understand, we are striking because we do not want to be 68 and still teaching....we work 12 hour days (a lot of the time more), weekends and if you find me a teacher that doesn't work in their 'holiday' then they are probably not very good!! And just to top it off, it is widely known that teachers do not live long once they retire, they drop down dead which is why so many retire early! I love my job, but I can't keep up this pace at 68

I'd like to see the scientific proof that 'teachers drop down dead' after retirement

Which retard said that?
Dom

30th Nov 11 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

Which retard said that?

A drama teacher

[Edited on 30-11-2011 by Dom]

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » strikes 22 database queries in 0.0179901 seconds