corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
Marc

User status: Offline
7th Jun 13 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thoughts now our first summer signing has been confirmed Stcheven?
Steve
Premium Member

7th Jun 13 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know much about him tbh
Rick Draper

7th Jun 13 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Don't know much about him tbh

You know fuck all about anyone, even the tranny tbh.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Jun 13 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yawn off
Dr Pepper

8th Jun 13 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont get why the Fernandinho transfer is getting slated so much.

He looks a great buy to me - I like watching Shakhtar a lot - they have had some quality players for them in recent years....I am suprised more of their players have not made the move over here because the style of football played in the Ukrain is very similar to the Premiership

This bloke is a serious grafter, rediculously fast and he scores some great goals. He looks perfect for the premiership imo.

You have to look at the fact he has won multiple titles in Eastern Europe, and played 70 odd games in Europeon trophies, and been their player of the year a few times ..... that puts him in a very different place from someone like Robinhio - he looks a class act to me.

[Edited on 08-06-2013 by Dr Pepper]
Ben J

8th Jun 13 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard of him tbh.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 13 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nor had Dr pepper until he visited Wikipedia
Rick Draper

8th Jun 13 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper

He's no Bebe, I will give you that.
Dr Pepper

8th Jun 13 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol - They have always been my Football manager team so I tend to watch their champs league games just to see what some of the players are really like.

They play better football than a lot of major Europeon teams tbh .... Willian should have come to the premiership when he moved ...can also see Douglas Costa, Stepenenko and Chygrynski coming over here at some point

Marc

8th Jun 13 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

He looks a great buy to me - I like watching Shakhtar a lot - they have had some quality players for them in recent years....I am suprised more of their players have not made the move over here because the style of football played in the Ukrain is very similar to the Premiership

This bloke is a serious grafter, rediculously fast and he scores some great goals. He looks perfect for the premiership imo.

You have to look at the fact he has won multiple titles in Eastern Europe, and played 70 odd games in Europeon trophies, and been their player of the year a few times ..... that puts him in a very different place from someone like Robinhio - he looks a class act to me.

Think I'll reserve judgement tbh. Comparing the Ukrainian league to ours is like comparing Steve to Martin Tyler.
Nath

8th Jun 13 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr Pepper said England will win the World Cup. Opinion = invalid.
Dr Pepper

8th Jun 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

More valid than people who have never heard of him saying its a crap buy .... plus I wasnt being completely serious with the Engkand thing ....although we are pretty much odds on for the next world cup in my opinion

Brazil 2014 will be known as "The Henderson World Cup" ....mark my words

Marc

8th Jun 13 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
plus I wasnt being completely serious with the Engkand thing ....although we are pretty much odds on for the next world cup in my opinion

You were as serious as cancer. Screen printed your last comment by the way and passed to Abdus.
Dr Pepper

8th Jun 13 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Think I'll reserve judgement tbh. Comparing the Ukrainian league to ours is like comparing Steve to Martin Tyler.

I didnt compare the league to ours - I compared the style ... ie .. big no nonsense defenders, attacking wingbacks(dario srna, rat ect) ... box to box midfielders, traditional wingers and a big man and a small man up front .... its a very quick league and massively physical.

The crap teams in the Ukrain league play much more like a stoke .... completely different to the lower teams in spain, france, germany and portugal where they try and play football and get destroyed.

You have to be able to compete physically to be winning that league..... Im suprised more players havnt come here .... they probably would have if it wasnt for the stupid amount of clubs now owned by oil money in that part of the world.

Nath

8th Jun 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

More valid than people who have never heard of him saying its a crap buy .... plus I wasnt being completely serious with the Engkand thing ....although we are pretty much odds on for the next world cup in my opinion

Brazil 2014 will be known as "The Henderson World Cup" ....mark my words

Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 13 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is abdus
Nath

8th Jun 13 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Screen printed himself to death.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Jun 13 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lewandowski now apparently not going to Munich as Dortmund have refused to sell him there, now being linked with united again
Nath

10th Jun 13 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll go there on a free next season.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Jun 13 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yh
Robbo

10th Jun 13 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol - They have always been my Football manager team so I tend to watch their champs league games just to see what some of the players are really like.

They play better football than a lot of major Europeon teams tbh .... Willian should have come to the premiership when he moved ...can also see Douglas Costa, Stepenenko and Chygrynski coming over here at some point

Chrysinski? The £30m Barca flop??

Also, they are a quality European side... 6-1 I think it was we beat them at home...
Robbo

10th Jun 13 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rather enjoying the Fellaini links

Jovetic to Juve seems nailed on now so hopefully they'll leave us to pick up Higuain
mwg

10th Jun 13 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Higuain would be a good signing
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jun 13 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just seen on twitter - bale to real madrid 80m euros
Nath

11th Jun 13 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright Steve.

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0280371 seconds