corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
Y869 SRA

User status: Offline
29th Sep 12 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
but no one is calling me a paedo.

Mass bannings if people did that
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
29th Sep 12 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't make it right that people jump on Steve but they don't pick up on anything I've said. I'd prefer it that people didn't fag out of being honest if that is how they feel.
Y869 SRA

29th Sep 12 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'd prefer it that people didn't fag out of being honest if that is how they feel.

Too scared of their reps most likely tbh.

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by V931_FEF]
pow
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never called Steve a paedo,I don't agree with a 15 year old with a 30 year old though
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 12 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see Steve endorsing it like its completely fine.
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve got picked on because he kept banging on about it. If anyone has the same views then step away from the school gates
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 12 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was he talking to himself? Because for him to bang on about it, people would need to be engaging him?

So Steve got picked on because he continued to question the points put across by other people?

I'm feeling Steve got picked on because its fashionable to pick on Steve and very easy to throw some paedo mud because you're somehow above all that dirty minded behaviour even though PAFF is full of boys beasting over girls half their age.

Quote me the bits where he's a paedo.

I think he, as I, as a few other people said is that the girl is probably no stranger to intimacy and its quite profound that a few weeks, time which has no bearing on preparation sexually, can make the difference between jail and nothing.

Not sure he's ever suggested that guy was an asset to the profession.

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Ian]
John

29th Sep 12 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe the guy should be jailed though, clearly a couple of pieces short of a picnic.
Ben G

29th Sep 12 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people pick on him because they think it makes them part of some internet gang.

it's usually people who've been bullied in real life who go on to pick on people on the internet, because they can hide behind a screen and not get hit.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 12 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Maybe the guy should be jailed though, clearly a couple of pieces short of a picnic.

Danger to the public?
chloe16v

29th Sep 12 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for once in my life i agree with steve, on no the internet might want me banned from being near my own kids

if he wasnt her teacher their wouldnt have been all this hype
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 12 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The teacher thing is a big one though.

Plus it would still be illegal.
John

29th Sep 12 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Danger to the public?

Manage to get enough of an education to be a teacher, reach 30 years of age then still run away to France with a pupil, possibly.
Y869 SRA

29th Sep 12 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
people pick on him because they think it makes them part of some internet gang.

Which is fucking pathetic tbh.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 12 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Manage to get enough of an education to be a teacher, reach 30 years of age then still run away to France with a pupil, possibly.

With whom he's been in a relationship for some time, and who appears to be affording him consent?
spencer88

30th Sep 12 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

With whom he's been in a relationship for some time, and who appears to be affording him consent?

Exactly. The first issue is the 'legal' age of consent in Britain as set out by parliament.
What is the age of consent in other countries?
I believe some are around 14 and have much lower teenage pregnancy rates.
And if we take this from a sociology point of view. Rules are socially created rules by one group that are not necessarily the view of the greater society.
Nowadays there are 15 year olds and even 14 year olds that are more advanced and grown up than some 16 year olds and definitely more advanced than 16 year olds when these rules were created.

The second issue of his job is a major one in the trust issue and if he is a danger. He has crossed the line but without knowing his full history we cannot say wether he is an actual danger to children.
pow
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He stil should have said no.
John

30th Sep 12 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are Ian and Spencer saying that because the child consented that it's ok?

I don't need to know his full history either, my post above covers why.

[Edited on 30-09-2012 by John]
John

30th Sep 12 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too add, legal age of consent is a slightly different issue, 16 probably isn't too far off though.
spencer88

30th Sep 12 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Not exactly. But who says it is wrong? Rules made up by te government years ago?
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 09:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not an issue of right or wrong so much but more an issue of how right or wrong. Seeing a girl a week off her 16 birthday isnt really any worse than seeing her a week later.Yet its treated massively wrong. And even more so if its large news
Gary
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Danger to the public?

Yes. She is a member of the public and he is a danger to her, maybe not on a physical level but anyone who takes someone out of the education system at that age is very wrong for doing so, further proving she is not old enough to make her own decisions because if she was thwn shed still be here!
John

30th Sep 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:

Not exactly. But who says it is wrong? Rules made up by te government years ago?

I've already said the age is pretty arbitrary, it's still well known and there has to be some age, what that is doesn't really make a difference to this topic.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Danger to the public?

Yes. She is a member of the public and he is a danger to her, maybe not on a physical level but anyone who takes someone out of the education system at that age is very wrong for doing so, further proving she is not old enough to make her own decisions because if she was thwn shed still be here!
yet she could take herself out of it in a matter of days if her birthday is close
BarnshaW

30th Sep 12 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, because thats the law

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.0163121 seconds