corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  145    146    147    148    149    150    151  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 13 at 07:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now iv wanked I don't feel so angry.
strick206

3rd Sep 13 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea why we left it so late to sign contra towel, fucking ridiculous really, we have had all day to sort something since Bale was confirmed.

I think Fellaini is getting a hard time from some of you on here, you're doing him an injustice, he is a very good player and will definitely strengthen up our midfield and add goals.

Ed Woodward should be ashamed of himself letting Fellaini's clause expire and then paying more for him.

If we play Fellaini with Kagawa that would be a good CM, maybe even fellaini with Rooney and Hernandez and RVP up front
strick206

3rd Sep 13 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Lukaku leaving is the worst piece of business in this window. Chelsea are idiots.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Sep 13 at 07:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it confirmed off now then contra towel?
strick206

3rd Sep 13 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be
Whittie

3rd Sep 13 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much did Ronaldo sign for in the end Steve?
Marc

3rd Sep 13 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, if Moyes actually plays Hernandez, Kagawa/Valencia/Nani and Rooney/RvP then we didn't need anyone.

Having Hernendez and Kagawa on the bench is ridiculous.
DC90

3rd Sep 13 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some united fans are honestly fucking ridiculous

A powerful, goalscoring centre midfielder and what do people do? Jump on this whole creative midfielder bandwagon. We have creative midfielders. We have kagawa, we have rooney, we have youngsters like Januzaj to bleed through. Ozil would improve any team in the world but do we NEED him? No we fucking don't

Aiming for third is the kind of emo reaction that has made me giggle since the transfer window shut. We are the champions with a decent squad who have added a player we genuinely needed. Arsenal didn't genuinely need Ozil, chelsea need a striker. Our squad is actually decent and I for one am looking forward to seeing that Afro haired monster in a united shirt.
strick206

3rd Sep 13 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, I'm a little disappointed we didn't sign one more player, but certainly not disappointed with Fellaini. He's what we needed.

Our squad didn't need as much work as others, even though arsenal got a superstar in Ozil I would still be a tad disappointed if I were an Arsenal fan because of how threadbare the squad is, great first 11 yeah but a squad so small with so many made of glass is a worry
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Sep 13 at 07:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Arsenal hadn't signed Ozil, Fellaini would have been the big signing of the day in the PL, people are just mouthing off because United were second best on the day. When have united ever been the biggest spenders though?

[Edited on 03-09-2013 by Steve]
DC90

3rd Sep 13 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal had the likes of Sanogo, zelalem, gnabry on the bench in what is the biggest game of their domestic season. Game changers? No. I'd class that as just about scraping by. Ozil won't change this, it's just keeping arsenal fans sweet.

I'm not doubting he's the signing of the summer, just pointing out that a successful window isn't always about buying a superstar.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Sep 13 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think you would have necessarily seen more signings under the old regime, but I think what would have been different is there wouldn't have been all these failed bids so public, for that I blame Woodward.
Rob_Quads

3rd Sep 13 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So was Fellaini a second choice buy for ManU? He must have been otherwise they should have triggered the release clause in his contract earlier in the summer and got him for less
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Sep 13 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I think they were holding out for a more marquee signing
Nic Barnes

3rd Sep 13 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pmsl fil ani 27.5 million
Jamie Walby

3rd Sep 13 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
Arsenal had the likes of Sanogo, zelalem, gnabry on the bench in what is the biggest game of their domestic season. Game changers? No. I'd class that as just about scraping by. Ozil won't change this, it's just keeping arsenal fans sweet.

I'm not doubting he's the signing of the summer, just pointing out that a successful window isn't always about buying a superstar.

Pretty sure if United had the injuries Arsenal currently have their bench wouldnt read much better either?
mwg

3rd Sep 13 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the hell have we paid £27.5m FFS. It's a good job our squads already decent cos our transfer business has been shit.
mwg

3rd Sep 13 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also look forward to seeing Ozil playing over here. Much rather have him than Bale tbh.
Jamie Walby

3rd Sep 13 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For me, best thing about Bale transfer is that Ronaldo may suddenly step it up (if thats even possible) to show he is still the main man. Which if happens would be really rather dench.
Robbo

3rd Sep 13 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

thats 100% to do with injuries sustained since the start of the season, nothing to do with transfer policy.
Jamie Walby

3rd Sep 13 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:

thats 100% to do with injuries sustained since the start of the season, nothing to do with transfer policy.

Who were we missing for the Spurs game? Arteta, Diaby, Chamberlain, Podolski, Vermaelen........ any more?
Robbo

3rd Sep 13 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sagna on the bench will illness otherwise yep
Whittie

3rd Sep 13 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really enjoying United fans justifying their amazing transfer window
DC90

3rd Sep 13 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chomp
DC90

3rd Sep 13 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Really enjoying United fans justifying their amazing transfer window

Who else should we have bought? Our transfer window was a mess I don't think anybody has denied that

<<  145    146    147    148    149    150    151  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0465732 seconds