corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » jay-corsa-gsi

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jay-corsa-gsi
noshua

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 10 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay2907 got scammed off ebay for 250 for an xboxnthe 1st one when the package came was just full of bricks so thank ya selves lucky it isnt a great amount

eBay = open a dispute?

Even though I've had my money back, I don't think it would have made its way back to my way if it wasn't for certain staff on this forum doing what they did (i.e. police).
x14xe sport

22nd Jan 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea he knew he'd be too clumsy and too many people have his address so he's thought better of it
am4nf

22nd Jan 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay2907
lets be honest realy if he was intentionaly ripping you off(which im not saying he is or isnt) with 2 threads against him do you think he'd still be in here if not... a real thief would have just fuckd off the site completely so i know uve all been hard done by, by not recieving money/parts but at least your getting your money back..some poeple never see it again.. i got scammed off ebay for 250 for an xboxnthe 1st one when the package came was just full of bricks so thank ya selves lucky it isnt a great amount

That really is some thick as fuck scammers, bricks are heavy = high postage cost
x14xe sport

22nd Jan 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed, why the fuck would you bother sending anything if its a scam? idiots
Ste
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do it so they have proof of postage. you take a parcel that weighs the same as an xbox to the post office, send it recorded. you have proof that you sent something the same weight and the receiver has no proof he doesn't have an xbox. simple scam really. Costs them £12 but they make £250

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paypal will side with the person with proof of postage otherwise anyone can just say their item didn't arrive and get a refund.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

22nd Jan 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not a scammer thats y u got refunds back i didnt intend on this happing and yes its my fault if i was scamming i wouldnt use my bank details my address my name ect i reali didnt mean this just so uno and i can onli pay back wats owed i like this site some good guys some good banter just dont want a bad name as i intend on staying here along time im sure ian will agree with me and i will be going to corsa sport meets to so i hope i get to meet a few people as im reali into corsa,s and modding cars not a bad guy just had a shitty start at a bissness venture suer u understand
bigjim172000

22nd Jan 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what you gonna do about the people who have sent you parts in exchange?
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well onli metters sent springs so i will just pay for them and i never got my scooby scoop so thats sorted..
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do have 100% a few nice mods ive got twin pods in carbon fibre with piks to prove all so a brand new set of black depos with piks to prove lockwood white dails piks to prove and a set of corsa b sxi alloys with all center caps piks to prove also..

These i have here at my home so if interested u2u me pik up onli thanks
Ste M

23rd Jan 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best bet would be to pay back what you owe immediately, and start again, buy a new keyboard, and don't scam people.
s-salvage

23rd Jan 10 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go back to school before coming back on here would help
jay-corsa-gsi

23rd Jan 10 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i intend on doing that steve thanks and the reason i cant spell is i use a blackberry so the buttons are tiny
s-salvage

23rd Jan 10 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can't spell anyway
jay-corsa-gsi

23rd Jan 10 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fuckin can its hard typing on a small key pad??
jibjob

23rd Jan 10 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right ive posted this in his for sale thread. Everyone makes mistakes. Hes been honest enough to admit things and pay refunds out to people that need them. To be honest if he doesnt owe you money then the dispute is nothing to do with you. Hes been big enough to admit wrong and rectify it so give him a chance to pay people back and start again. Before anyone says anything im not licking his arse i just believe in second chances and atleast giving him a chance/time to sort out problems.
s-salvage

23rd Jan 10 at 02:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh he should be banned once hes refunded everyone
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jan 10 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by s-salvage
tbh he should be banned once hes refunded everyone

I'm sorry, who are you? You've been on the site less then a month (which I'm quite sceptical about), and you've not actually bought anything from what I can see but you're in this thread mouthing off? If you have bought something then my sincerest apologies, but if not... Really you need to pipe down and let the management decide what they wish to do. The lad made an error, and I must admit, I'd have been furious as well, but he's trying to redeem himself.
taylorboosh

23rd Jan 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said eck, as said if he was scamming he wouldve been long gone
bigjim172000

23rd Jan 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only let poeple have one chance. Yes he may be 'trying' to give everyone refunds.

He should of said WEEKS ago that the parts didnt exist. Isnt it funny that EVERYTHING that people ordered was pinched by his 'mates'.

x14xe sport

23rd Jan 10 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay-corsa-gsi
i fuckin can its hard typing on a small key pad??

reali? u need to get a decent laptop for da bissness to suced
Pants

23rd Jan 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is he struggling to find the cash then ??? he must of spent it, he shouldnt of taken payment before he had the items or maybe part deposit.
jay-corsa-gsi

23rd Jan 10 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i dont think any1 has read this thread from start to finish ok not every item went missing ok i delt with a few people on the phone also can i say AGAIN i was not out to scam y would i give people money back secoundly... If i was scamming i woudnt pay back would i.. I would be long gone i reg on this site with my name my details my email my phone number my home adress ok i have moved from my old house and now live in a new adress which no1 has at all so therfore i would of done a runner yes!

But like i said i wasnt out to rob people just had a bad start sure this makes sence my new adress is not linked to this site and i havent changed my bank adress yet so sit back read up have a think.. Then reply back im doing wat is rite ok any1 else would dissapear
jay2907

23rd Jan 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
quote:
Originally posted by jay2907 got scammed off ebay for 250 for an xboxnthe 1st one when the package came was just full of bricks so thank ya selves lucky it isnt a great amount

eBay = open a dispute?

Even though I've had my money back, I don't think it would have made its way back to my way if it wasn't for certain staff on this forum doing what they did (i.e. police).

postal cheque i got i touch with ebay they said id apparantly been threatening the seller and that he sent me an xbox and i was trying to scam him in getting oney bk and keeping an xbox not exactly in those words but its what it sounded like it was over 4 year ago now though
jay-corsa-gsi

23rd Jan 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is crazy dude

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » jay-corsa-gsi 24 database queries in 0.0208201 seconds