corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UN Approves no fly zone over Libya, fire up the Typhoons!

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UN Approves no fly zone over Libya, fire up the Typhoons!
mwg

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 11 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

racist
Russ

23rd Mar 11 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
adbus
Butler

23rd Mar 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

I shit you not that bloke falling of the engine looks to me like Luigi thats were the twat has been hiding

Weathering got out of hand on that one
Russ

23rd Mar 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie Walby

23rd Mar 11 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Yes, a murderer takes someone's life, a rapist causes harm and irreprable mental harm and sometimes physical. Peados can't help finding kids sexy. It's not a disease or something that's evil. It's part ofthe human condition. We are accustomed to rightly considering this wrong, however if they have touched kids etc then they are classed as rapists. If they just get off on it, they needto be removed from society but not killed because they can't help how they think.

Previously I had a bit of a blanket opinion about peado's, but now you put it like that, I just want to add to your point....

to touch a kid would essentially be rape (unless the kid consents, but that could be questionable).

15 nos and a yes means yes.
_Allan_

23rd Mar 11 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tooolbox timmy

23rd Mar 11 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to throw my two pence in, the f15 eagle that went down pictured was shot down ''apparently'' not mechanical failure. The pilots didnt eject and a recsue helicopter was called for reconisence (sp) which shot the shit out of any libirian within 50 yards of it..apparantly they were only going to the f15 to help the pilot and co pilot.... its questionable whether the locals intentions where good or not,but either way most are toast now or amputees.

I find it to be a smaller version of Iraq....crazy leader,oil ridden country.Remove said mentalist and make a billion or five off of crude oil...I dont think it will be many years before the east gets sick of this and team up.At the end of the day its all about relgions and capitalists ,but a natural hatrid to the west will only cause us issues in the future.

My say is its 50/50 yes we get more oil to keep this country and surrounding countries running but at the risk of doing so could cause some mighty warfares in the future.

Had the day off work and nobody to rant to ...so consider this a rant lol
Butler

23rd Mar 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you get that about the f15 from? Opposite of what ive read. Not saying either is truthful.
fir3vip3r

23rd Mar 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tooolbox timmy
just to throw my two pence in, the f15 eagle that went down pictured was shot down ''apparently'' not mechanical failure. The pilots didnt eject and a recsue helicopter was called for reconisence (sp) which shot the shit out of any libirian within 50 yards of it..

Fucking librarians!!!!! Probably told the pilots to be quiet.
Nath

23rd Mar 11 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tooolbox timmy
just to throw my two pence in, the f15 eagle that went down pictured was shot down ''apparently'' not mechanical failure. The pilots didnt eject and a recsue helicopter was called for reconisence (sp) which shot the shit out of any libirian within 50 yards of it..apparantly they were only going to the f15 to help the pilot and co pilot.... its questionable whether the locals intentions where good or not,but either way most are toast now or amputees.

I find it to be a smaller version of Iraq....crazy leader,oil ridden country.Remove said mentalist and make a billion or five off of crude oil...I dont think it will be many years before the east gets sick of this and team up.At the end of the day its all about relgions and capitalists ,but a natural hatrid to the west will only cause us issues in the future.

My say is its 50/50 yes we get more oil to keep this country and surrounding countries running but at the risk of doing so could cause some mighty warfares in the future.

Had the day off work and nobody to rant to ...so consider this a rant lol

Corsa Nut likes this.
Jake

23rd Mar 11 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bring back national service and send a load of us over there it would be fucking mental
Russ

23rd Mar 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard that it was Postman Pat's SDS Helicopter that found them
Ojc

23rd Mar 11 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
bring back national service and send a load of us over there it would be fucking mental
John

23rd Mar 11 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wouldn't be able to go because of your AIDS though Ollie?
Ojc

23rd Mar 11 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AIDS has all gone now mate, I'm ready to go.
John

23rd Mar 11 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd try and get in the Navy so I could wear the tight white shorts with socks over my knees.
tooolbox timmy

23rd Mar 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the daily mirror has it on its front page....before a tabloid war kicks off I dont believe any story to do with newspapers really just makes for an interesting read and a different opinion...the only people that will know for sure are the pilot ,the rescue helicopter and the liberians that were there ... and I quote

''striken US pilot lost alone ,gadaffi hating villagers rushed to his aid to ''thank him for his tyrant'' but as they approached American special forces unleashed a terrifying volley of gunfire ,several villagers were injured and a man has lost his leg''

beg your pardon apparently they did eject but landed metres from where the plane hit the deck..apologies for any confusion

The helicopter that opened fire was an osprey...interesting looking thing aswell

There could be some truth I believe in it tho as Gaddafis troops have regrouped in Ajdabiya and the f15 was shot down in Benghazi..the two areas are very very close
Jake

23rd Mar 11 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I'd try and get in the Navy so I could wear the tight white shorts with socks over my knees.

youre coming with me John pair of us running up to the fuckers with a couple of swiss army knifes set to scissors
tooolbox timmy

23rd Mar 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
quote:
Originally posted by John

youre coming with me John pair of us running up to the fuckers with a couple of swiss army knifes set to scissors

corkscrew attachment of the swiss army knife and Im in
John

23rd Mar 11 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sitting playing with a swiss army knife right now, true story
Nath

23rd Mar 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'terrifying volley of gunfire ,several villagers were injured and a man has lost his leg'

Yeah ok. What was this helicopter shooting? Pellets?
Steve
Premium Member

24th Mar 11 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

france shoots down a plane

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12850975
Ben D

24th Mar 11 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
france shoots down a plane

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12850975

apparently it was one of these, a crappy ol' training plane, wouldn't have stood a chance

3CorsaMeal

24th Mar 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this must be wicked for all the guys who fly planes, bet they so trigger happy
Steve
Premium Member

24th Mar 11 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hawk

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UN Approves no fly zone over Libya, fire up the Typhoons! 22 database queries in 0.4309540 seconds