corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fifa 11 league ??

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fifa 11 league ??
jezza

User status: Offline
18th Jun 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
I just rage quitted. I wasn't playing badly either. I've had enough of FIFA.

What were you angry at man?
MJFF88

18th Jun 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The random way the ball just rebounded off me three or four times, like when your keeper was out and you passed it to Messi and it just trickled off me toward the corner flag. Wtf is that about?
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 11 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jezza
3 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss. Acceptable considering the 3 draws and loss were all against the teams ranks 1 and 3!

Dzeko has scored a fucking shit load against me He is unplayable in the air. Even against 6" 5 Van Buyten We have one more game to go!
MJFF88

18th Jun 11 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All about key players. If we picked completely random 3 star teams I'd put my house on turning all my losses into wins
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 11 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You say that, and said that in the last tournament with the weak teams but I won that too?
Boycey

18th Jun 11 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When's the next league starting up since you guys buffed my request to extend the league?
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 11 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the league layout is quite twisted... Because even if I finish top, there is a playoff so I can still lose it After that, we will sort out a new one
jezza

19th Jun 11 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am totally up for being equally mediocre teams in the next league
jezza

19th Jun 11 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
The random way the ball just rebounded off me three or four times, like when your keeper was out and you passed it to Messi and it just trickled off me toward the corner flag. Wtf is that about?

Haha, saved my bacon that did! I was victim of that yesterday too though against RogueStewlander, he lobbed my keeper but it came back off the bar to Kolo Toure... I was hammering clear but it just bounced off him and in, damn it.
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jun 11 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That happened to me against you too Keeper and defender collided That's what this game is all about really Want to have our last game mate? I'm game for equally shit teams, but the last time we had a 3* max team, it was still easy to get a team with an awesome player or two to win it!
Conway563

19th Jun 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was one of those nothing goes your way games for me Eck, didn't help my batterys kept dying in the 2nd half
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jun 11 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye I thought they did at half time so I tried to stop my men attacking the ball You were unfortunate, most 50/50's went my way Played my final game against Krakajak too! I need to play Webbo 3x, Gyppo 3x and play Blade once more. If I gather 10 points from those games, then only Webbo or Gyppo can stop me. That's if Rogue wins EVERY one of his remaining 19 games
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All those in favour of starting a new league, with 2 games to play instead of 4, with no play offs. Winner wins......

Me.
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jun 11 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shall we just call me the winner then? I'm up for it tbh. But we need to actually sort it out properly. It's all fair and well saying CHAMPIONSHIP ONLY, because you lot know it well. I do not Having a star limit is good. But do we do clubs again, or internationals? How many teams?
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think anybody has said championship only to be fair, I'm all for a star limit.

How about <3.5 star teams outside of the UK, non-international?
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jun 11 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be up for that. But it would be good to get a few more opinions before we set it up
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jun 11 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, guessing it's gone already WinnAr
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So whats that, 3 seasons out of 3 you've won?

I've set up another, didn't think to ask anybody else because I'm a cunt but if there is any disagreements then we can easily just change it.

Teams: Up to 3.5* outside of UK
Name: CSport
Abvrev: csl
Pass: cs123

10 teams
No Play offs
Everybody plays everybody twice (18 games in total)
Half length 6 mins

MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm boca, Corinthians will go fairly quickly aswell I think
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to moan this time either, I'll make you a league leader aswell eck for when I inevitably go on a rage rampage and delete everybody then chuck my TV out my window.
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jun 11 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a plan Why does it HAVE to be outside the UK though? As that's trying to find 10 teams that nobody knows about? I want to go Rangers
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because that would leave me open to having Palace and I would destroy ya'll. In my head.
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway hurry up and join, I want a match (Just one, I'll leave the second until later on in the season)
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are plenty decent 3.5 star teams outside of the UK. A lot would surprise you for sure. Ronaldo is lethal up front for Corinthians, go them, or Ajax
MJFF88

19th Jun 11 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not actually at my xbox so if you want a match post here and I'll run down stairs

[/spamthread]

[Edited on 19-06-2011 by MJFF88]

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll