corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Your thoughts on PVS (FOR THOSE THAT WENT)

New Poll
  <<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Your thoughts on PVS (FOR THOSE THAT WENT)
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 07 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil

WTF is that Ant?

I believe that is amature weekend bodging at its best
mike_sport

3rd Jun 07 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it was a good day liked the TOTB cars they were quite good, feel sorry for the lad whose car got set alight cause of some prick throwing petrol on a bonfire! was a clean corsa too! weather was too warm for me took 5hrs to get home too took a hour and quarter to get off the site!!!
Ste
Premium Member

3rd Jun 07 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha that prick set his arm on fire and melted his skin so what goes around comes around huh!

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
mike_sport

3rd Jun 07 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeh poor lad tho i would of gone mental with him good job he got threw off the site good day nite all at work at 6 boo hoo!!!!!!
All Torque

3rd Jun 07 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Lee
First thing this morning was awesome!

It took me just over an hour to get from Folkestone to Hemel hempstead to meet Fonz!

I have a video of you driving through town.

Also, Top wheelspin at the crossroad
flybikeslee

3rd Jun 07 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brill weekend aoart from usual bellends who put wipers up and start a punch up at 2.30 in the morning, but the 4 hour drive was well worth. a lot of brilliant cars, can see mine in a few pictures dotted about, i will get mine up as soon as i get some decent sleep!! nice seeing whoever i saw!!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

3rd Jun 07 at 23:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a brilliant weekend! Definitely want to go again next year if I can.

Warren, it was me in the dodgem with you when Willay and you started the slapping match, i had to stop you falling out!

I also gave JonnyJ whiplash on the dodgems, got hit very hard from behind

Was brilliant to meet everybody, had a great time there, and a big thanks to our organisers who did a fantastic job with the stand, was one of the best IMO.

Steve, was fun going everywhere in your car sitting in the passenger footwell, trying to hold on to what was left of the dash
All Torque

3rd Jun 07 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom before I left I stood near your car for ages in the hope you'd see me, you didnt

Next time mate.
JonnyJ

3rd Jun 07 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom, thanks for the ride on the dodgems even though you did get me beat up there was some awesome driving in there too

Your a lovely lad tom
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

3rd Jun 07 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Pete, I think thats when I was probably at the campsite with Gary and Steve.

No problem Jonny, was a great laugh on the dodgems! Did the car turn off when you got home? and did you and Gary sort the headunit out?
All Torque

3rd Jun 07 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One last thing...

There was an NHRA Hotrod Meet at Billing Aquadrome, I love the pics of hotrods and classic Americans some of you guys took. Top work, I knew coming to PVS was the superior choice.

[Edited on 03-06-2007 by All Torque]
daz 16v

3rd Jun 07 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did any one get the spec of that blue rwd nova?
JonnyJ

3rd Jun 07 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
Sorry Pete, I think thats when I was probably at the campsite with Gary and Steve.

No problem Jonny, was a great laugh on the dodgems! Did the car turn off when you got home? and did you and Gary sort the headunit out?

Me and Gary fully amature bodged the headunit in place, its fucked gunna have to get someone to look at it.

As for the car it turned off fine when i got home then about 1 hour later my mum said my car was "making funny noises and flashing" so i said yeah sounds about right
flybikeslee

3rd Jun 07 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seeing all those mega quick corsas makes me wanna LET mine....but the insurance would cripple me..may start a new project...cheap corsa, stripped with an XE that i could afford to insure in november...but i need money for uni...the dilema...we shall see anyhow
daz 16v

3rd Jun 07 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

flybikeslee was watching you on saturday night on 1/4 mile you did good
flybikeslee

3rd Jun 07 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daz 16v
flybikeslee was watching you on saturday night on 1/4 mile you did good

17.04 not bad for (basically) standard 1.6 thakyou
daz 16v

3rd Jun 07 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did mark get any good vids? was sat next to him but only clicked when you all went

[Edited on 03-06-2007 by daz 16v]
flybikeslee

3rd Jun 07 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whos joe
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

3rd Jun 07 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes

Me and Gary fully amature bodged the headunit in place, its fucked gunna have to get someone to look at it.

As for the car it turned off fine when i got home then about 1 hour later my mum said my car was "making funny noises and flashing" so i said yeah sounds about right

So you just took the battery terminal off again then?

Was good to meet you Jonny, spent most of my time with you, Gary and Steve and had an amazing time, got mega sunburnt though! Sleeping in the car was fun as well, what time did you and Gary get home?

I left the show at 3.40, but didn't actually get out of the Pod til 4.15, took 35 minutes to drive just under a mile
By the time I went to Nottingham to pick up my new wheels, I didnt get home til 9.30!
daz 16v

3rd Jun 07 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no that wasn't his name got told it was lol
flybikeslee

3rd Jun 07 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh reet, yeah, hes putting them on dvd for me tomorrow, im sure hell post a load up though!
flybikeslee

3rd Jun 07 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the way..i think the corsasport stand was very well organised, especially compared to say for example corsa2corsa and vauxhall sports car club only downside was the grass! owell!!

[Edited on 03-06-2007 by flybikeslee]
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jun 07 at 23:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought it was excellent. I'd like to thank all of those who made it worth while, especially Willay and his concern for my wellbeing No thanks to Steve for attempting to drown me
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

3rd Jun 07 at 23:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck you drunkard, you made it home!

Direct train, or connections needed?
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Jun 07 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 connections and a bus and a taxi All worth it. Was great meeting you Tom And everyone else. I didn't get to have sex with JJ's car though

<<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Your thoughts on PVS (FOR THOSE THAT WENT) 23 database queries in 0.0216949 seconds