corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich

New Poll
  <<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Attack in Woolwich
Marc

User status: Offline
26th May 13 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean making a thread on a forum dedicated to Corsa's and the teaching of POAH or whatever else is the latest craze amongst these kids is a bit pointless?
Root

27th May 13 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'd have to be my town..saying that it's one of the shittiest places in the UK.

some thugs have tried to torch a mosque, It's on sky news..

Why do people not research and think for themselves before doing shit like this? They actually believe all muslims are evil. Granted, religion is the cause of many wars, but it doesn't mean all followers are terrorists etc.

Dicks. FML. Fuck the modern day world. It's all gone to shit.

I'm half expecting another soldier to be hurt as an actual backlash of the attacks on muslims (which is a backlash of the initial attack).
Ben G

27th May 13 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the simple fact is not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists *seem* to be muslim.

forget about the IRA, we're talking recent stuff.
Root

27th May 13 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
the simple fact is not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists *seem* to be muslim.

Almost true, not every terrorist is a muslim but a lot are recently.

But saying that, according to wiki, order 1.6 billion of the world's population are muslims. They're not all bad, granted there's a lot of nutters in there but you can't just go trying to burn down mosques.

It makes me wish religion never existed, it's caused so many wars over and over again. I think our lack of understanding of other religions at the moment is the reason so many muslims are being attacked over this. I think perhaps some people literally think they're all suicide bombers.

I just facepalm over and over every time I hear a new part on this story because it's always crap..the paris soldier attacked, now this..what's next? I dislike humans so much, so dumb and so violent, like neanderthals.

[Edited on 27-05-2013 by Root]
Jambo

27th May 13 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably something to do with us being animals.

It will never change or stop, it's a fact of nature. Be it for food, land, love or whatever. It's in our nature.
Y869 SRA

27th May 13 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
I think perhaps some people literally think they're all suicide bombers.

I think this too. Had a dicussion with a muslim workmate the other day and he said something along the lines of, 'if you didn't know me better, you'd probably think I was a nutter like them two guys that killed the solider'

I said, 'you'd have to be very simple minded to think every muslim was like that'.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th May 13 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I assume you've correlated the fact that the UK and its allies are only currently involved in high profile campains against Muslim countries?

quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF
something along the lines of, 'if you didn't know me better, you'd probably think I was a nutter'

He believes in a man in the sky so to an atheist, that doesn't seem such a profound thing to say.
Tom B

27th May 13 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So True.
Root

27th May 13 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I think perhaps some people literally think they're all suicide bombers.

I think this too. Had a dicussion with a muslim workmate the other day and he said something along the lines of, 'if you didn't know me better, you'd probably think I was a nutter like them two guys that killed the solider'

I said, 'you'd have to be very simple minded to think every muslim was like that'.

exactly. The problem with the modern day world is that if you don't get a job, it's ok, the government will wipe your arse. You don't have to educate yourself, or even your children. Just plod along.

Then the media comes along and tells the stories that sell the most papers, so everyone that is an idiot becomes a racist, a bigot and an idiot, just listening to what somebody else tells them, they never research or find out anything for themself, just listen to what they are told.

My dad told me something once, "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.".

I've been friends with a couple muslims in the past and they're more civilised, intelligent and think rationally than most British people. They're also very polite and it doesn't matter to them if you believe in another god or no god. In my experiences anyway.

I love when people say "muslims, all terrorists, attacking people, when did christians ever attack people?"
And I tell them "Look at the crusades. People attacked literally because they believe something different."
Ben G

27th May 13 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

I assume you've correlated the fact that the UK and its allies are only currently involved in high profile campains against Muslim countries?

do 2 wrongs make a right?

[Edited on 27-05-2013 by Ben G]
Ben G

27th May 13 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I dislike humans so much, so dumb and so violent, like neanderthals.

that pretty much sums it up.

we may be more civilised nowadays, but we're still in our infancy with regards to how long we've existed. maybe in a few million years time we'll all settle down and stop being so violent?
Steve
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Says the man that starts on everyone in a car
Root

27th May 13 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I dislike humans so much, so dumb and so violent, like neanderthals.

that pretty much sums it up.

we may be more civilised nowadays, but we're still in our infancy with regards to how long we've existed. maybe in a few million years time we'll all settle down and stop being so violent?

It's our nature. You can tame a lion or a killer whale but sooner or later, they will kill even those that feed them.

It's just nature, we're naturally violent. One day this rock will be uninhabitable because of us.
JaffaTB

27th May 13 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/27/war-memorials-defaced-graffiti_n_3342368.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

[Edited on 27-05-2013 by Ben G]

No but 3 lefts do
Ian
Site Administrator

27th May 13 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No that wasn't my point, what I was meaning is that its not exactly such a stark observation when you consider the amount of resentment towards the UK is proportional to the military operations therein.

So you don't typically get white terrorists because as a rule we're not bombing fuck out of other whites.

We were for a bit, which is where the IRA got involved.

There are other examples of it.

Its not correct to attribute it any other way than to look at the people we're pissing off in the first place. You can't march in there trying to inflict the western way and not expect trouble and if we ceased middle-east operations and rocked up in the Korea doing the same you'd soon be posting about how strange it was that all terrorists were Asians.
Steve
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Because of initial terrorist attacks... By Muslims
Ian
Site Administrator

27th May 13 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry I almost forgot for a minute that the west was funding the middle east in the war against Russia.
John

27th May 13 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which is completely different from other whites bombing whites. The IRA didn't start it.
Root

27th May 13 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Because of initial terrorist attacks... By Muslims

Dear God, I hope you don't mean 9/11 because the west have been at war with the middle east long before that lol.

Facts are, we provoked these attacks, all of them. 9/11, 7/11 and this.

[Edited on 27-05-2013 by Root]
Shell
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I detest this notion that religion is the root of all evil etc. There is only one thing at the root and that's people. I'm not sure what it says about me, but I truly believe that in the absence of religion, people would find other things to incite unrest over.
Jambo

27th May 13 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They 100% would shell. At least they would be fighting h a cause more worthy than who's imaginary best friend is better.
SVM 286

28th May 13 at 04:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

quote:
something along the lines of, 'if you didn't know me better, you'd probably think I was a nutter'

He believes in a man in the sky so to an atheist, that doesn't seem such a profound thing to say.

SVM 286

28th May 13 at 04:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

My dad told me something once, "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.".

I hope you paid him no heed Root.

And accused him of missing half a body.
Ben G

28th May 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian You can't march in there trying to inflict the western way and not expect trouble and if we ceased middle-east operations and rocked up in the Korea doing the same you'd soon be posting about how strange it was that all terrorists were Asians.

so if we pulled out of muslim countries, do you reckon that all terrorist attacks by muslims will stop?

only a couple days ago i saw a news report about yet another car bomb set off in iraq, killing 50 people. i'm assuming that they weren't white, so who are they fighting against now?

<<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich 22 database queries in 0.0181551 seconds